All Comments on 'Exploitable Lust Pt. 07'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon

OK time to fuck stephanie

texans1texans1over 6 years ago
wow

been a longtime favorite story, wife needs a GB and daughter needs to be turned out as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo!

Great characters, Great story, Great writing, I really enjoy your work,

ssubramaniam122ssubramaniam122over 6 years ago
One of my favourite series and authors in this site

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Start Second Series on Cynthia

Hii I Love your stories & I know you are busy in other stories but Cynthia's Submission was my 1st Story & I miss it a lot & you are a very kind writer who actually Grant readers wish, you even accepted my suggestions once in Cynthia's Chapters so please its my Humble request to you to start it again with New plot.

Like, Sage join as Intern or start to live as Cynthia's neighbor or across the street so she have to go naked all the way to her home for each and every little things. for her cloths or to play the games designed by her Mistress and also they are somehow together at work place.

You are a great writer I am sure you will find a good storyline.

I hope once again you will grant this small wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Stories

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Thanks again and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep writing

I have read your stories over and over. Please continue to write them. Cynthia should beg Sage for permission to join Ms Bell in slavery. Ms Bell should become desperate to find out who Wendy is and be given a task to complete in order to find out. Wendy should continue to be challenged and risk exposure to her daughter. At some point maybe have the daughter come home and find out but not be noticed. Then have daughter start some controlling of her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story(ies)

Cant wait for the next installments. Hope that won't be too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My favorite story

I am waiting for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Lust

It's been a while since the last chapter. Hopefully, you're working on the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

I'm waiting to see whether Jerome takes Wendy in her daughter's bed while wearing her cheerleading outfit. Dont change the sheets after a couple hour romp. Instead, let Jerome's sweat and pheromone scent fill the sheets and blanket, giving the kid vibrant dreams and a strange new attraction for strong, dark boys....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Stories!

I really hope you are able to write some additional chapters to your two storylines that you have open. I enjoy your work and look foreword to seeing what tie ins you have with other characters in other stories as well, as you mentioned earlier. In any event I would just like you to know that your audience eagerly awaits your future chapters.

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827over 5 years ago
Hot stuff

Looking forward to future installments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

WOW. FANTASTIC. THANK YOU.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Amazing.. * 5 * ... gonna post it now !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous