Exploitable Lust Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said nothing, instead I reached my hands out, pulled down his shorts to free his semi-erect cock, and quickly took it into my mouth. Within seconds his unit was rock solid, and I was working to take as much as I could into my mouth. Jerome allowed me to suck his black mamba without instruction as he continued to record everything. After a few minutes of my dutiful blowjob, he did finally speak.

"You have quickly become a very well behaved black cock slut. The mere mention of my black cock, and I got you over here sucking it on video. You have no care that I plan on posting this video online, and that everyone will be able to see you acting like the cheating black cock slut you are. I should pull the hood off to really show you off. You probably would love that too, and I really probably should do it. Maybe later, right now I want to play a different game. Remember how you brought condoms over the first time I fucked your pussy, but I ended up fucking you raw anyway?"

Me mind flashed to that day, and how great it felt to be filled by his cock for the first time.

"And do you remember when you said you wanted me to cum inside your unprotected cunt, but I have not done so yet? Well tonight might be that night, but we will let the condoms and your marriage be the deciding factor on that."

I was completely confused by what he meant, but I didn't let it falter me continuing to suck his dick for all I was worth. However, he soon pulled it away and order me over to kneel by the coffee table in the middle of the room. On top of the table lay the box of condoms I had brought over that first time. He saw me look at them and then smiled before letting me in on what he was getting on about.

"So the game works like this, I am going to fuck your cheating pussy with my big black cock, but will do so while wearing one of those stupid condoms. However, before I put on the condom, I am going to place your wedding ring on the tip of my cock and then pull the condom on nice and tight. Therefore if the condom breaks, it will be because the symbol of your marriage caused it too. Now considering that these condoms are already too small for me, I have a feeling that your pussy will be flooded with my cum by the end. How does that sound slut?"

"It sounds lovely," I replied.

Jerome grinned once again, and then asked for my wedding ring as he stepped out of his shorts. Sliding the glimmery piece of jewelry of my finger, I handed it over to him and watched as he places it just at the tip of his cock's helmet with the diamond face up. He then reached down and grabbed a rubber, ripped open the packaging, and then slowly rolled it onto his massive package. I could see that the condom was stretched significantly on his manhood, and that at the tip my ring was press hard into the taut latex. The way I figured, the condom would bust after the initial thrust, but I wasn't going to let that keep me from enjoying Jerome's big black cock.

He had me lean over the coffee table with my ass out. Walking behind me, he knelt down and began to finger my dripping sex making sure to record everything. After a few more seconds of his finger tease, I finally felt him place the end of his cock at the entrance to my cunt. I couldn't actually feel my ring, but knowing that it was there made me so much more excited for him to push his way in. The moment I felt him enter me, a very audible moan escaped my lips. In my mind the condom immediately broke, but really I had no way to know. Jerome for his part took his time to sink his length into me, and as he bottomed out he also added a bit to the moment by telling that he wouldn't tell me if the condom broke if it broke.

Once his entire length was inside of me, tenderness was left by the wayside. Jerome began a cock pummeling on my slutty hole; hammering his way in and out of me. I knew that there would be no way the condom would be intact by the end of the onslaught, and I didn't care. He grabbed ahold of my shoulder, and pulled me harder onto his pistoning cock. I felt like nothing more than a slut for his use, and it drove me wild. Moans of ecstasy flowed out of my mouth and filled the room. The sounds of his pelvis slamming into my body also filled the air and made the scene so raw and animalistic. There was no romance, just pure unhindered fucking.

Our fuck session went on for about ten minutes before Jerome began to slow and grunt. He was cumming, and I would soon find out if the condom held up, or if his sticky load would be spewed into my fertile pussy. At first I felt nothing, but but very quickly I began to feel the extra warmth of his cum coating my insides. My unprotected womb was being filled with his spunk, and rather than worry about the risk of pregnancy, all I could think about was how wonderful it felt to allow Jerome to cum inside my cunt. I was proud. When Jerome was satisfied that every ounce of his juice was emptied into me, he slowly pulled out and once again began the erotic dialogue for the benefit of the video.

"Looks like your marriage let you down slut. The condom is destroyed, just like your cheating cunt which is now filled with my thick cum. Oh, and here it comes dripping out of your open hole. Reach back with your hand and catch it slut."

Just like a good little slut, I obeyed and reached my hand between my legs and held it below my worked over sex. Soon I began to feel the warm sticky goo fall into my hand and was so completely aroused by just how much was dripping out. I felt Jerome stick one of his fingers into my dripping gash and slide out my ring. He let it fall with a copious amount of cum into my waiting hand before wiping his finger off on my ass and speaking some more.

"That is just about all of it slut; now get down on your knees and face me. Keep the cum in your hands."

Again, I complied just like a good little slut while he continued.

"Now slut, I want you lap up my cum and clean your ring. However, I don't want you to make a mess of your mask, so I am going to peel up the bottom part of it so that it won't get any cum on it."

Jerome then reached forward while still recording, to lift the bottom portion of my mask. He pulled it up and over my chin and mouth. My entire mouth was visible, but my eyes and nose were still covered by the mask. I felt confident that my identity was still concealed. When he moved his hand away, I lifted mine which held the cum and brought it to my mouth. Dutifully, I began lick up and clean the gooey liquid from my hand and ring. Jerome seemed to be happy as he once again began to talk.

"God, you truly are just a nasty little cheating slut. Look at you licking up my cum that I shot into your pussy. Such an eager white slut, desperate to taste my black seed. Do you like being a nasty cheating cumslut for me?"

I paused momentarily to respond, "Yes, I love being your nasty cheating cumslut."

"That's good enough slut; put your ring back on and get my dick in your mouth. You need to clean it up like a proper cheating whore," Jerome continued.

Not one to miss out on taking his wonderful cock into my mouth, I slid my ring on in a flash and reached to take hold of his tool. Within seconds I had it in my mouth and was lovingly devouring it with my tongue. He was still mostly erect, and as I began my oral duties I felt his free hand rest atop my head. However, he didn't rest it there for long. Soon I felt his hand clench close and grab the top of the hood. Then I began to feel it being pulled ever so slowly up and off my face. I inched further and further up; exposing my nose, then my eyes, and then my entire head. I never stopped sucking his cock though, and he never stopped filming. He now had my whole face on video, it would be very apparent who I was. Then to add to it, he pulled his dick away from my eager mouth and spoke some more.

"Good job Wendy, now say thank you."

Even though he used my name, I didn't balk, I proudly looked into the camera and said, "thank you."

To be continued...