All Comments on 'Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 02'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Good story

Keep writing. Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Chapter 2 is even better than 1

Hope you will continue. I bet Mom has a good fucking coming

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Wow!

So very yummy and very hot! Thank you!

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
Very good and exciting

Very exciting story. Can't wait when he starts fucking his Mom. I like the way you talk about the smell of pussy. It would be nice that he starts sniffing his Mom's dirty panties, inhaling the musky, pungent pussy odor from the crotch of her panties while the sister watches him doing it. Then the sister tells their Mom about it and the mom quite embarrassed that her son smells her musky pussy scent, but secretly was flattered that her son wants to smell her pussy odor.

It would be nice that sometime in the future the sister is watching as the brother is sniffing their Mother's bare hairy pussy, while the Mom quite embarrassed but carrassing or toying on her son's hair as she watches her son's nose and lips pressed on her pussy lips.

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Much More

I really like this family. If only it existed for real and I was a part of it.

You've come up with interesting story lines, especially bringing Mum closer to the action.

WE need more and more please. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

I would just like to say thank you for getting the next chapter out so quickly. Sometimes you read a story and it takes months before the next Chapter and by that time you've forgotten about it so Thank You.

FetishLover77FetishLover77over 7 years ago
Don't stop!

Very well written, had me hard the whole time. Very much looking forward to the next chapter and also to read how you get mom involved.

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep the ball rolling

This chapter upgrades the first in every way possible, from the sexual teachings to emotional turmoil inside both of them. I love how she thinks of his wellbeing above all else and can't help but feel a bit sorry for her when her dear brother desires another woman instead. Hopefully you'll manage to steer the story so that they end up together as a trio or the siblings together with mom a occasional participant, he does have at least some real emotions and desires for his sister so there is hope that all her work won't be for nought.

5* and thanks fro posting them so fast!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
5, although

I thought her pulling him out and having him spurt into her mouth felt rushed after she was asking him to stare into her eyes and pound the s**t out of her. Thought she'd really wrap herself around him and give herself over to him like she's wanting to but hasn't yet. Oh well...minor disagreement--although I do hope it happens and they connect deeply. A hot coupling is nice, but some emotional attachment is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

Ch.1 and 2 ... great read so looking for 3, 4, 5, keep up the great work

really enjoyable reading :)

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, so HOT and great details are making this story so arousing and enjoyable. Cannot wait for the next chapter and maybe Mom wants to screw her son. Did she feel his thick hard cock ??? Maybe she is screwing her siblings ?? He could end up screwing his Mom who will teach him too and his sister !! cannot wait. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Comentarista82

Hey Asshole,

Why don't you stop trying to analyze the damn story and just enjoy it for what it is? Besides, I took a look at your profile and saw that you've not written a single story of your own. Until you do and have the guts and balls to let other assholes who are just like you read YOUR work, shut the fuck up, you dickless cunt,

In the meantime, Great Work, S3lwyncd0g. I look forward to reading more of it.

Mike

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
you are building a nice story

Keep the action going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In real iife......

The average man ejaculates about one teaspoon of cum. Sometimes it can be more but never more than a tablespoon.

It's just as hot, feels just as good to both the guy and the girl to have realistic amounts of cum. If it excites you both, you'll be fucking again and again till one of you is too tired.

The female of course, can last longer when she's not the one doing the fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Anonymous 09/25/18

Are you sure about that? I know that ever since I was 12 I easily shoot that much or more for each rope of cum and I normally shoot anywhere from 3 to 8 ropes per event. Also I've seen amateur homemade videos showing guys doing that much or more.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Quoting: Mom was quiet and stared off at the ceiling as if trying to see into Indy's room.

"Yeah, he's probably jacking off right now." I said softly.

Mom shot me a look of surprise, then looked back at the ceiling. "What do I do?" she asked.

Uhmmmm yeah. NOPE!!! There's no freaking way that Mom is going to react like this to what her daughter just said. I gave you a 5 in spite of the non sequitur.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

aAll I can do is state the obvious, you REALLY have this sexwriting down! Put another way, you write every bit as well as Indy bangs his sister! heh

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

TIME! THIS IS TO THE MEMBER OF THE ANONYMOUS CLAN THAT SAID MEN NEVER CUM MORE THAN A TABLESPOON AT ANY ONE TIME.

DARLING, I WANT YOU TO GO TO ONE OF THE FREE PORN MOVIE SITES LIKE XVIDEOS OR XHAMSTER. SEARCH FOR PETER NORTH. THEN WATCH A BIT. THEN YOU MAY COMEBACK HERE AND APOLOGIZE FOR WRITING SUCH A DUMB ASS COMMENT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
1753 Followers
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.