Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,745 Followers

Indy was doing pretty good. I lay back across the table and stared at the ceiling. A thought came to me. What if I trained Indy to be a great lover and then, set it up for him to fuck Mom? I would need to be certain Mom would go along. Or maybe get some leverage to use if she doesn't. The pics might not be enough, after all they didn't prove incest. But how was I to get access to the other files? Well, first things first, let's get Indy trained and experienced. Oh yeah, back to the grind...

"Okay now place your face good and close and inhale my scent."

"Wow! That's... that's weird, and nice at the same time." he said.

"Yeah my scent carries those pheromones to tell you that I want you. It arouses you, right? Now sometimes it is stronger, or even unpleasant. More musky. Depending on your lover's time of the month and stuff. Now if it smells sour or stinks, don't go down, get out in fact. She might have an STD or just be gross."

I used my fingers to separate my inner labia. "Now see this is what my lips protect, this is my pussy. This is my vagina, see how wet it is already? Just above it is my urethra, and this up top is my clitoris. It hides under a little hood for protection until I am very, very aroused. I suppose it varies from girl to girl but with me, it swells just a little and protrudes a little during sex. The clit is very sensitive and you gotta be really careful. Now a simple technique for oral sex is to lick the length of my pussy and to gently tease my clit with either kisses or the tip of your tongue. If she wants more, she will ask or give you a sign or something. Start off with a taste."

Indy licked my wet vag with a blunt, clumsy effort. Paused and then tried it a few more times. I had to keep coaching him but he improved little by little. I suppose it would be ridiculous to expect him to excel at cunnilingus like he did at fucking.

"Okay, not bad that time. Definitely getting better. Now try running little circles around my clit with your tongue tip. Yes, like that. And then flick it three or four times and more circles... yeah... Now get in a rhythm and keep it steady."

Indy was quiet throughout this and I wondered if it was because he was into it that much or was it something else? He seemed to like it so I don't think that was it. Maybe he's fantasizing about Mom as he eats me!

"Okay pretty good there bro. Now try probing my vag with your tongue." You know I had heard about guys being able to lick a girl's G-spot and I doubted it. I have never found a guy with a tongue that long. Still, it was nice to feel it plunging in and out.

"Gee Leia, you taste good. It's sweet... I think I like it."

"Well I hope so, because it feels so nice I think I'm gonna want you to do this a lot little bro." I replied. "Now for the next lesson. I want you to insert your first two fingers into me... gently! There... that's good. Now slide them in and out slowly."

I raised my shirt and started playing with my nipples as my brother finger fucked me.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"Pretty good, now slowly pick up the pace as you kiss and lick my clit."

I lay there tugging on my nipples as Indy pushed me closer and closer to and orgasm. I knew it wouldn't be long, I just needed a little more mental stimulation. I tried to picture us, like if I was watching from across the room. Then I thought of Mom masturbating last night. I imagined what it would look like to watch Indy doing this to Mom. To see her stretched across this table with him between her luscious, thick, mature thighs. Her big beautiful titties being squeezed... I could hear the wet sounds coming from my pussy and I was so close...

"Indy! I'm close! Suck my clit, start gently, suck it. Just like that, yes...Now use your tongue at the same time to flick it..."

And I came. Oh my god I came. I had my first orgasm long ago and got off a lot, but hell this was absolutely the biggest, best and most intense orgasm I had had in my entire fucking life. Shit, every time I turned around, this guy was taking me higher and higher. Now, for the first time ever I spasmed. I don't mean my vag spasmed, but my whole body spasmed, jerked and shook. And I guess I kinda blacked out, or more of a white out as it seemed like I was looking into the sun. After what seemed like forever I came back to earth and found that Indy was no longer fingering me but he was licking my pussy.

"What the fuck happened Indy?"

He sat up and smiled at me and I could see his face was soaked and glistened. "I guess that was a really good one huh? You screamed and bounced around and squeezed my fingers so hard I thought they'd break. Oh and you squirted stuff too."

"I what?"

"Yeah your... uh juice? I heard guys calling it pussy juice. Well it squirted out of your pussy when you came. So I guess it's your cum?"

"Wait... I squirted cum? Wow, I've never done that before!"

Yeah it was probably because of the way your heavily lubricated vagina was spasming and the fluids were forced through an opening that was further restricted by my fingers and that resulted..."

I sat up and grabbed his shirt "Shut up Einstein and kiss me!"

Now I wasn't afraid of my own fluids like some girls I knew, but to taste myself on his lips, in his mouth and to smell my scent in his hair was incredibly sexy. Even though my pussy was still trembling from that awesome orgasm, I wanted his cock.

"Fuck me Indy! Fuck me right now, right here on this table! I want to feel your thick cock inside of me."

And we fucked, right there on that table. Indy stood and pulled down his shorts; his cock erect and ready. I gasped as his big member spread my lips and slid inside of my already wet pussy. My vag still trembling and spasming as he drove in and out. I wrapped my legs around his waist and played with my nipples.

"Okay next lesson, slow down on the pull out and then slam in hard, out slow and in hard and fast. Yeah, that's the way. Oof! Yes... Keep it up. Mmmmmnnnmmm... Yeah, now you look her in the eyes... Oof! And you tell her something to get her off, something hot and erotic, oof! Sexy, intimate and heartfelt. Oof! Or filthy and dirty and you pound her till she cums."

Indy kept fucking me for a bit, and finally he looked in my eyes. I saw then that his eyes were filled with warmth and love and... and I felt a connection with him that had been missing for too long.

"Leia, the first girl to ever kiss me, to fuck me and to see me as desireable was you. You are so pretty and I can't fucking believe that we are doing this. I know it's wrong and illegal and immoral, but I can't help it. I love fucking you, sister dear, I love how tight you are and how wet you are and how you smell and taste and... and how you love my cum. So since I can't fuck Mom, I hope I can always fuck you. I love fucking you and looking into your eyes as I... Oh god I'm gonna cum..."

"Hold on!" I said pushing him back. I dropped off of the table and onto my knees on the floor. Grabbing his dick I shoved it into my mouth and started sucking just in time. Oh holy fuck he came and came and came. Great huge spurts filling my mouth as fast as I could swallow. Damn it was good!

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,745 Followers
12