All Comments on 'Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 03'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WetPantyFetishWetPantyFetishover 7 years ago
Longer

I love your story and writing style. If I could change anything it would be longer chapters/installments. It seems like just as I get going, and into the story, it ends. Keep up the great writing, and I can't wait for more. Thanks, Tony <:/)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like where this is going

I had some doubts about the whole bro/sis relationship going astray but if she finds a stable and entertaining partner in Cathy and Indy somehow got in his moms pants then I'm down with it all. Seeing how their mom is open to new (not to her though stuff I see no actual problems with that plan, Cathys family might even join in in the future. Now that would be a lot of fun, if only her brother wasn't such a stuck up bastard.

5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good

I love the how fast the chapters come out and we're not left waiting for months. I wouldn't mind longer chapters either. Keep up the great work.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Good point

Very good and loving chapter. Sis is loving her Lesbian side, has a lover. Now it is time for mom to enjoy and sharE son and the new couple.

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Great story

Keep writing. Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Wonderful

love this please keep them cumming!

nit2gethernit2getherover 7 years ago
Very nice

I love the story and disagree that the chapters need to be longer. Just keep the next one coming this fast. I loved that you made Cathy a sexy red head. I am not sue Mom would have been that willing to get naked with her son home but it worked and was very sexy.

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Nice

Really nice you made Cathy a redhead, even better was finding out the Mother was bold and considered herself bi.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
Exciting

It would be nice if the mom eventually found out that her kids are engaged in incest. But did not get upset because she also opened up about her incestuous relationship with her own siblings.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

WOW - very hot and arousing ! Great story line and introducing new characters and ideas. Obviously, Leia will keep screwing her brother and now her Mom giving Leia permission to have a lesbian relationship with Cathy and her Mom not being shy about swimming nude in front of Cathy and all 3 women looking each other over. I can see a 3-way girl-girl-girl session or two and Indy will keep banging Cathy too. Nice way to expand the story and have more hot sex encounters !! Now how do they get Mom to screw Indy ?? Cannot wait for another few chapters as there is much to be done yet. Thank you.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
love the story

Looking forward to chapter 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
1749 Followers
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.