All Comments on 'Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 05'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ok hot chapter but i hope in next one you start involving mom into group because i'm looking forward to lesbian stuff with mom and girls especially with Cathy and ofcourse mom and Indy.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
Nice

Please go ahead and start the slowly engaging your brother with your Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I enjoy the story but it's getting a bit tedious to just think and lust after mother without doing anything to actually include her in the fun stuff. Aside from that I'm getting a bit confused with the whole bro-sis thing, she's in a relationship with Cathy yet wants to stay in one with him as well? And then wants him to find a girl yet she wants to be that girl? And then they both lust for mom but she wants them to pursue her separately? Damn I hope you clarify all that soon or I might start loosing interest here.

5* still though.

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Mum

As always yet another great, well written chapter. As others have said, can't wait until mum joins in. Please make it the next post. I know in life these things need time but in a story it can drag abit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going

I'm liking what I am reading and I'm in for the long hall. Just keep it coming.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Keeps getting better

I spend my entire time hard wishing I was there

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yup! Indy and Cathy definitely need to get married so that Leia can be his undocumented wife too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
1752 Followers
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.