Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,745 Followers

"He was right there with Mom and Aunt betty offering to do what I wanted so badly and without hesitating I said yes and threw my arms around him. Mom took me into the bathroom and we discussed stuff. She said that this was incest and so we had to guard this secret and tell no one. I guess they wouldn't mind me telling you since we're together now and you are having incest with Indy. Anyway, she said there was no risk of pregnancy due to Daddy's condition and there would be blood and possibly pain. I said I was sure I wanted this and we went out. They laid towels on the bed and Mom said she and Aunt Betty were going to stay and make this a special family event. They sat on either side of me and held my hands as Daddy lubed himself up. Mom took the tube and lube me up. It was wild having her touch my pussy and kinda turned me on. Her titties and Aunt Betty's were really big and kept brushing gently against me. And then Daddy oh so very gently took my virginity. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but not really painful. Then after letting me rest and relax we actually fucked! Oh and it was so nice and I felt special and he called me his little princess the entire time and I truly fell in love with him all over again!"

I saw on her face and in her eyes just how true this was. She was smiling and oh so happy as she squeezed my hands tightly. I was smiling too.

"Then as Daddy had me close to an orgasm, Mom reached down and touched me. She knew exactly where and how and in moments I was cumming! When I came down, She held me and praised me and kissed my cheek as Aunt Betty took a warm cloth and cleaned me up. Then Mom's kisses moved to my neck and down to my shoulder and back up to my cheek then to my mouth. By this time I knew I wanted her too I just didn't know how to make love to her, or any woman. But she took it slow and from that weekend on they have loved me and taught me everything!"

I hugged her and said, "That sounds so sweet and... a little weird. I mean not now, but last week it would've felt weird. You know, last week I had no idea incest happened outside of backwoods hillbilly kinda places. Hell, Cathy, last week I didn't even think of you sexually! I just saw you in the shower and thought, wow she's got big puffies and felt jealous of them and your awesome red hair. I recognized you as pretty, but not in a sexual way. Now I just want to take you to my room and make love all damn day!"

Cathy kissed me again and added a little tongue this time. "We'll find time to make love today, that is if your Mom doesn't mind..."

"I think she's okay with us as long as we're discrete, but Indy is definitely off limits unless she leaves. I told him if she stays home we would find a chance to at least give him a quick blow job."

Cathy was quiet for a moment and stared up at Indy's room. "Leia do you have any idea how you're going to get your Mom into Indy's bed?"

"I'm not sure yet how, but pretty sure that she would. You saw how she acted..."

"Yeah, I thought it was clear that she wanted him but was afraid to admit it."

"Of course," I said, still guarding my knowledge of Mom's secret," a Mother making love to her own son is a pretty huge step and pretty risky too."

"Yeah, though with my Mom and Brad, you'd never believe it wasn't natural."

"You haven't told me yet how that happened or is it too private?"

Cathy thought about it for only a moment. "Nah, it's okay. Just don't tell anyone. So I'm about two or three months into the relationship with them and we are all four in the living room naked and eating pizza when Brad comes in, see he was away at Purdue; anyway he blows up that they have included me. I find out that they had included him years ago, in fact he lost his virginity to Mom. After a while he calms down and accepts it but even when the offer is made he refuses to make love to me. He says it is too weird and wrong. Like fucking your parents is okay but not your sibling? We had sessions where we were all in the same room, fucking our respective partner/parent and sometimes Aunt Betty, but he won't even kiss me! Stare at me, yes. But he won't touch me. Most of the time Daddy would come into my room and Bradley would go into Mom's. But you know, I loved watching him and Daddy double team Mom or Aunt Betty! That was so fucking hot!"

"Really? What fucking one and sucking the other?" I asked.

"Sometimes. But they also would do vag and anal at the same time!"

"No way! Oh my god! The experiment the other day was awesome, I can't imagine two guys at once! Still I would love to try that someday! Wait, have you...?

"Not yet, my ass is off limits. But who knows? Maybe someday..."

"Of course that would require finding another guy and risking the incest coming out so that is unlikely..." I mused.

"Well what about a very attractive redhead with a strap-on?" Cathy asked, grinning mischievously. We giggled at the thought of the insane taboo mix of incest, anal and double penetration.

"So you've never had anal? Why not?" I asked.

"Well I just never really wanted to. Daddy is the only man in my life, well... until Indy. I might try it with Daddy someday but he treats me with love and tenderness. We don't really fuck hard and rough. It's always more sweet and tender lovemaking. He can get all the rough stuff from them, in fact it's what they prefer. Besides, I saw how wide Indy stretched your ass, I can't believe it didn't hurt!"

"Well I used the zen kinda stuff they taught us for focusing at meets." I said. "But I want to do it again."

We swam a little more; then, wrapped in our towels, we went in for breakfast. Mom was sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Good morning Cathy! How was your swim?"

"Great but even better with a partner." She said and then punctuated her statement with a kiss on the back of my neck. I giggled. "It's a shame you and Indy didn't join us..."

"Yes, well, I just assumed that the two of you preferred to be alone."

"Not necessarily," Cathy replied, "Families who play together are happier families. And the best part is that the type of play is less important than the time spent together. Closeness is important."

Luckily I had my back turned to Mom or I'm sure the seemingly innocent comment would've been revealed as clever innuendo. I managed to compose myself in a flash. "So who wants pancakes?"

After a few minutes I asked Cathy to go tell Indy that pancakes would be ready soon. She was gone maybe five or six minutes tops and when she came back into the kitchen she said "Sorry, I needed to use the bathroom. What do you need from me?" Then with her back turned to Mom, opened her mouth in a wide O shape and pumped her fist a couple of time to indicate that she'd blown him. Damn...

Breakfast together was nice. Towards the end I asked about plans for dinner.

"Well why don't you kids choose? I'm just going to go see Rachel Bishop this afternoon and won't be home until quite late."

I managed to keep a straight face. Sweet!

Indy offered to clean up and so I took Cathy up to my room and there we stripped off our suits and shared a quick kiss and grope session before dashing to the bathroom. We showered and made love. Then on a wild whim I looked Cathy in the eye and said softly,

"I want you to do me anally, right here right now."

"Are you sure?" she asked, surprised.

"Yes, I want you to help me train. I need to stretch for that brother of mine."

I turned around and bent forward. I felt Cathy soaping up my ass and then she started slowly inserting her finger. I fought the natural urge to clench and relaxed, allowing her to enter. Soon she was stroking in and out easily. Next she switched and slid in both thumbs side by side and slowly opened me up.

"How's that?" she asked.

"Better, strange but not bad."

"Okay hold on a second. And she washed her hands and soaped me up again. This time she slid in both thumbs one above the other and stretched me that way. After a couple of minutes she inserted her first and second fingers into my pussy. Gently she brought them together and made a circular motion like she was trying to rub the tips of her fingers with the tip of her thumb. I braced against the wall with one hand and the other started playing with my nipples. Cathy bent down and started kissing my ass cheeks. I brought my hand down and started to massage my clitoris. My orgasm rapidly grew and ran through me. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. My knees were shaking. Cathy kept me going and then told me,

"Go ahead and scream, scream that you're cumming, scream it out loud, let them hear you and be jealous."

And I did.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,745 Followers
12