Exploration on the Mayan Riviera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor's strong arm rested behind Carole's back on the chair, just inches from her thick, juicy ass and his powerful thighs were parted slightly with his left leg making occasional contact with my wife's right knee. The mutual attraction was evident to anyone looking at them and my shoulders tensed as the reality of what was happening hit me. I felt a wave of fear and regret but it dissipated as I continued to watch them interact. It seemed oddly natural and their interactions were fluid.

I handed them each a drink and Trevor grinned. He had a knowing glimmer in his dark eyes and he paused for a moment as he looked up at me.

"So," he said in a low tone as he sized me up. He had a deep, commanding voice and a strong natural presence. "Do you two like to play?"

My heart stuttered and I swallowed hard. I wasn't familiar with all of the vernacular from the lifestyle but I knew enough to know what he was asking. A bead of sweat rolled down my brow and I wiped it away as I considered my response. I had no idea what they had been talking about while I was at the bar but I was sure it had been sexual. He clearly liked my wife and he was either looking for a threesome or he was asking my permission to fuck her. Either way he would get her, that I knew.

"We have never done anything like that before," I replied honestly. I purposely left the door open while explaining our situation. I told him that we had been married for twenty plus years and we had never done anything especially wild but sometimes when in a new setting people lose their inhibitions and explore things they wouldn't otherwise.

"Your wife is very sexy," he said with a smile. His hand moved to her hip and his dark fingers caressed her pale, doughy flesh. He was a good looking and confident man and he knew she wanted him. Hell, if I'd been gay I would have wanted him too. A lump formed in my throat and I tried to calm my growing angst.

"Thank you," Carole said as she looked into his eyes. Her hand moved from her leg to his and she rubbed his thigh. "So are you." Her small hand moved up his leg and my heart thumped so loudly I could feel it in my ears. I couldn't believe what was happening. We were on the precipice of a life changing event and it was exhilarating.

I felt like a voyeur. The sexual energy between them was so intense I could taste it and my cock began to stir in my swimsuit. I had opened Pandora's box when I'd suggested that she flirt with him and I knew there was no turning back even if I wanted to.

"W, we should go somewhere more private," I stammered nervously. My eyes darted around the pool and I breathed slowly. My mind was racing and I felt dizzy and disoriented. It was more like a dream than reality but my senses were on high alert.

"My room is right over there," Trevor said as he pointed to a row of suites that overlooked the quiet pool. He rose without hesitation and then helped my wife to her feet. He was a few inches shorter than me but his broad shoulders, muscular chest and deep ebony skin were intimidating and my knees felt weak.

Trevor held Carole's hand and lead her toward his room as I fell in step behind them like an obedient surf. The thirty second walk felt like an eternity and my heart was pounding as he opened the door and let us inside.

I felt uncomfortable, like a third wheel, and I shifted my weight from side to side as Trevor held my wife's hands and looked into her pretty hazel eyes. Their chemistry was incredible. He pulled her close and her arms circled his trim waist as she craned her neck to look up at him. Trevor bent lower and they kissed tenderly. A sharp pain, a pang of jealousy, shot through my belly and I stifled a low groan.

Carole's pretty eyes closed and her mouth opened, welcoming his tongue inside. She sighed and raked her freshly manicured nails down his dark chocolate back, leaving white trails in their wake, and then she grabbed his firm ass with both hands, pulling him closer.

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. My head was spinning like a top and I had to touch the wall to steady myself as they melted together in a passionate embrace. Her body pressed tightly against him and her hips moved slowly fore and aft as if she already had him inside her.

Carole's thumbs hooked into his baggy swim trunks and she pushed them past his hips.

My eyes dropped and then widened as his cock popped into view. It looked enormous and a shudder ran down my spine. I'd never seen another man's erection outside of porn and I couldn't stop staring. He had a cock for the ages and Carole grabbed hold of it like it contained the secret to immortality. Her hands looked diminutive against the backdrop of his giant dick and the contrast in skin tones was utterly striking. She dropped to her knees as Trevor stepped out of his swimsuit and stood before her like a black Adonis. She moaned wantonly and pressed her face against his naked flesh feeling the warmth of his body on her skin. She purred softly and breathed deep, inhaling his scent.

"He's big Baby," my wife groaned. "I want his big dick inside me."

It was an eye opening sight and I started to freak out. Her eyes rolled back and then closed as she rubbed her lips up and down his tumescent shaft. She inhaled sharply, drawing his essence into her lungs and then she looked up at him with a warm, sultry smile.

I felt invisible as my wife began to kiss, nibble and lick his big black cock with a smoldering look of pure passion on her pretty oval face.

"You are beautiful," she sighed as her tongue slithered up from his heavy, hanging balls to the sheathed tip of his uncircumcised manhood. She pulled back his foreskin, revealing the bulbous pink tip and took him into her hungry mouth. Her wide eyes were affixed with his and her right hand caressed his taut, rippled abs.

In more than twenty years I had never seen my wife more ravenous. Her lips parted and she took several inches of his black cock into her mouth. Her head bobbed slowly as she savored the taste and feel of his chocolate dick and her pale hands explored his taut, ebony body.

Her body began to quiver and quake and I noticed that her left hand was buried between her thick thighs. She shuddered and came while she sucked hard on his big dick and when her climax subsided she let him slip from her open mouth. A strand of saliva stretched like a wire from her pouty bottom lip to his unclipped black cock and her tongue sensuously circled her lips as a smile spread across her face.

"Fuck I've missed that," Carole moaned softly. She continued to stroke and lick his cock while she rested her tired jaw. Her small hand moved in languid motions and she continued to look adoringly into his eyes.

"How long did you say it's been since your last real cock?" Trevor asked with a playful grin. His meaning was clear and I gritted my teeth. I'd never been into humiliation but my cock twitched as his words rattled around in my head.

"More than twenty years," she replied wistfully. She continued to work his big dick for several long moments. Her mouth opened and she took his big balls between her lips. Her cheeks bowed inward as she gently sucked on them and Trevor moaned deep and low.

He pulled Carole to her feet and her legs looked unsteady like a newborn fawn. He removed her tankini top and she quickly wiggled out of the bottom exposing all of her chubby alabaster body to his eager, hungry eyes.

Trevor guided my wife onto his bed and knelt between her splayed legs. He fisted his cock and slapped it against my wife's hard clit making her moan like a wanton whore. His dick looked like it would reach her lungs if he went balls deep and he rubbed the tip against her swollen labia, smearing precum and saliva on her needy cunt.

"Tease," she groaned as she smiled brightly. Her hips wiggled from side to side and she silently pleaded for him to enter her married white pussy but he continued to tease her mercilessly.

He rubbed the head of his dick against Carole's hard clit making her pant and moan. She squirmed like an anxious child and begged him to fuck her but he held back and shook his head. He was driving her insane with desire. Her nipples were taut and ripe. Her cheeks and chest were flushed crimson and her big breasts heaved as she breathed deep and heavy. I had never seen her that worked up before and another wave of regret washed over me. I couldn't believe what I had done. I wanted to grab her and drag her away but my heavy feet were affixed to the ground.

Carole grabbed at his hips and whimpered like a scolded puppy when he pushed just the tip inside her frothy hole. He then withdrew completely as he flashed her a wicked smile and she groaned like a greedy bitch in heat.

"Black dick is better isn't it Baby?" Trevor teased as he rubbed it over her swollen labia.

"Mmm hmm," my wife moaned. Her body was shaking and her eyes were glazed. Her fingers clutched at his hips and she moaned softly.

"Say it," he demanded as he slapped his huge black cock against her clit with a dull, heavy thud. The smell of her arousal hung heavy in the air and my nostrils flared as I drew it deep. The familiar scent made my mouth water and I stumbled backwards into the chair in the corner of the room.

"It's the best," my wife acquiesced and when he finally plunged his hard, throbbing manhood into her depths she groaned like a common whore. Her hips bucked and her toes curled. She wrapped her legs around his waist and hooked her ankles together holding him inside her like she would never let him go.

I felt ill and my mouth began to sweat. My stomach churned and I swallowed as the room started to turn.

"Mmm," Carole sighed contently as he began to thrust. Her wide hips met his pelvis and she shuddered and came, soaking his big black dick and heavy black balls with viscous white cream. She gazed up into his eyes with a far away stare and drifted into a place I'd never seen before as he pounded his cock into her at a dizzying pace. The bed rocked and the headboard slapped rhythmically against the wall drowning out my wife's urgent wails.

Trevor fucked my wife while I sat in the corner with a tent in my swimsuit. I lost track of how many times she climaxed but the images of her writhing and crying out in ecstasy was etched in indelible ink in my mind's eye. He pumped two loads of hot cum inside her pussy and she eagerly licked their combined juices from his spent dick each time.

Carole was naked in his bed when Trevor sent me out for drinks and snacks from the snack bar. She was on her back with his huge black cock in her virgin ass when I returned. I felt emasculated when she begged him to finish in her mouth. More so when she admitted to him that he was the best fuck she'd ever had and that I was a distant third behind him and Darnell.

"No more white dick for you Baby," Trevor said with a smile and Carole grinned and nodded.

Trevor pulled his dick from her asshole and stroked it until he came in her mouth. She willingly swallowed his seed and then sucked his nasty cock until it was clean. She had only swallowed my jizz once years earlier when she was very drunk. She had told me many times that she hated the taste of my cream but she licked and smacked her lips after ingesting Trevor's cum as if it was the nectar of the gods.

"What did he mean when he said no more white dick for you?" I asked as Carole laid alone in his bed. Trevor had gone to the bathroom to relieve himself, giving me a brief moment alone with my well fucked and thoroughly satisfied wife.

"It's a black thing," she giggled. "Darnell used to tell me that too."

"I see," I said pensively. I didn't particularly care for the humiliation but I couldn't deny that on some level it had excited me.

"I can't believe you're still dressed," Carole said. She beckoned me to her and lowered my still damp swimsuit. My dick was as hard as an 18 year old at a brothel. It pointed skyward and my wife eased it off my belly and licked the tip tasting my precum.

"Did you like watching Baby?" She asked in a sexy, raspy tone.

"Yes," I replied sheepishly. I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"Are you ready for sloppy seconds?" Carole laughed. She pulled me onto the bed and I rolled on top of her. My cock sank easily into her soiled pussy and she kissed me hard, melting away my angst as our tongues danced in the warm enclave of our joined mouths.

I began to thrust my hips and my cock pistoned into her like a jackhammer. She was warmer, wetter and looser than anything I'd ever felt and the sensation was incredible. I'd spent two hours watching her get fucked by a huge black dick and within moments I was ready to explode.

I pushed deep and my body tensed. My balls tightened and I groaned in sweet relief.

"Cum for me Baby," she hissed. Her legs wrapped around my waist and she held me deep as I pumped a tremendous load of cum inside her.

I collapsed on top of her and then rolled to the side. My balls felt empty and I was shocked by the ferocity of my climax.

"He's finished already?" Trevor snickered as he walked naked to the bed.

"He got too excited watching the show. He's never seen his wife get fucked before," Carole said with a playful laugh. She spooned up behind me and Trevor climbed into bed behind her.

"I think we all need a nap before dinner," he said as he turned off the light.

I felt sated and oddly content as I basked in the afterglow of incredible, mind blowing sex and moments after the lights were off, with my wife's arm draped over me, I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke hours later to gentle movements. I was in the same position in which I'd fallen asleep but my wife was no longer spooned up behind me. Her body rocked slowly and her breathing labored.

"Right there," Carole shuddered as Trevor worked his magic. They weren't fucking, yet, but he was fingering her needy pussy and rubbing her hard clit in the dimly lit room on the bed right beside me. I listened to my wife come as I pretended to still be asleep. My dick grew hard and the familiar scent of her arousal wafted over me.

The bed shifted and I heard Trever slide his cock into my wife's pussy making her groan softly.

"You like that black dick don't you Baby," he whispered as the bed began to rock.

"I love it," Carole purred quietly. "I'd forgotten how good it is." Her voice shook with tremolo and I discretely squeezed my painfully hard cock while they fucked.

"You're gonna need it regularly now aren't you?" He asked as his paced quickened. The bed began to rock and the headboard slapped gently against the wall.

I pretended to wake up and rolled onto my back as my wife panted and moaned. Her breathing labored and she cried out as she came on his big black dick.

My cock pointed to the heavens and I began to stroke it slow and steady. I didn't want to cum too quickly but my heart was racing and my legs were trembling. I couldn't believe how hot the humiliation of hearing them talk like I wasn't there was making me. It was eye opening and I had an epiphany.

Trevor pulled his dripping cock from my wife's still quivering pussy and he moved up her body dragging his ebony hand up her soft white body. He groped her big breasts and smiled.

"Come suck your juices off my cock," he said as he teased and twisted her taut nipples making her yelp like a frightened puppy.

Carole rolled over and rose onto her hands and knees before him. She smiled up at him and began to lick his slimy wet dick. The newness of watching my wife with another man had passed but I couldn't look away. She looked radiant and beautiful with her full lips stretched around his magnificent cock. It looked majestic and almost beautiful in its own way and I rolled onto my side facing them as I stared wide eyed and eager.

"Do you want a taste mate?" He asked with a chuckle. Carole paused and beckoned me closer but I stayed where I was.

"No, I'm good," I laughed. "I'm straight."

"It doesn't make you gay mate. Give it a lick, we're all friends. You know you want to. I can see it in your eyes," Trevor pushed.

"Do you want a taste?" Carole asked with playful lilt in her melodic voice. Her eyes glimmered and she coaxed me closer.

I looked at his cock, wet with her juices and her saliva and my heart started to race. I did want a taste and it scared me. I was in my mid forties and I had, theretofore, never had a gay or bisexual thought. I loved women. They were beautiful and sexy and men were neither. Women were soft and sensual. They had beautiful curves and supple skin. Men were hard and angular with coarse hairy skin and yet, at that moment I saw beauty in his turgid, throbbing manhood. It was smooth like a woman but hard and angry as well. My dick twitched and my mouth began to water.

I inched toward him. The musky scent of his body filled my head and I discretely drew it into my lungs. I wasn't sure what I was doing. I didn't know how to handle another man's hard cock but I wanted to try. I paused before him and swallowed hard.

"Don't waste your saliva Mate," Trevor laughed. "You'll need it."

He placed his hand on the back of my head and a shiver ran down my spine. I looked up at him and then reached for his big, hard cock. I had never in my life envisioned a time when I would touch a guys dick and my hand was shaking.

Carole leaned over and we kissed. Her lips felt incredible. They were soft and supple and I moaned into her warm mouth. I could feel her fingers intertwine with mine as we stroked his smooth thick shaft together. Our tongues began to dance and adrenaline coursed through my veins.

Carole ended the kiss and then guided my lips to Trevor's hard cock. I looked at her and then at his cock. My tongue circled my lips and I tentatively licked the silky tip tasting his precum mixed with my wife's succulent juices. The combination was intense and I started to surrender to powerful but unfamiliar desires. My mouth opened and I wrapped my lips around his fat, veiny cock.

Carole rolled onto her back and began to suck Trevor's balls. My head and hands moved slowly and his hips began to jog fore and aft. The bulbous head filled my throat making me choke and gag. Tears streamed down my cheeks and I sucked hard, drawing clear, viscous liquid from him like a straw.

I don't know how long I sucked his big, delicious cock but my jaw ached when he guided me off it. Carole turned and offered her creamy cunt to her new lover.

Trevor sank deep and Carole moaned in blissful agony. Her painted red dug into his chocolate brown flesh and she swore like a trucker.

"Fuck...me...hard...baby," my wife moaned in time with his powerful thrusts. Her pretty eyes fluttered and she twisted and writhed as she came.

I leaned over and kissed my wife while Trevor continued to thrust his majestic cock into her liquid core. Her body rocked with each thrust and she pushed her lips into my mouth. Her tongue slithered wetly with mine and her body went limp as her climax ended.

Trevor continued to fuck her hard and fast. I'd never seen anyone with such stamina and another climax started to build inside her squirming body. His breathing quickened and his thrusts became wild and erratic.

"I'm gonna cum," he warned and Carole squealed with delight.

"Give it to me," she groaned wantonly. She locked her ankles behind his ass held him deep as his cock erupted inside her still fertile womb. An expression of pure bliss danced on her pretty face as he deposited another load of hot cum in her womb.

Trevor pulled out and his seed drained from her gaping hole. Carole looked at me and smiled as she beckoned me to her.

I leaned in and we kissed. My rock hard dick pulsed and ached. Our tongues entwined and I could taste him on her soft lips. The taste was oddly erotic and that shocked me.