Exploration on the Mayan Riviera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled on top of my wife and reached down to guide my cock into her soiled pussy but she brushed me aside and pushed on my shoulders, guiding me down her luscious, curvy body. I knew what she wanted and my stomach began to churn.

"Lick me Baby," my sexy wife panted in a breathy tone. She continued to push on my shoulders, guiding me to her soiled pussy. The acrid aroma of cum assaulted my senses and I begrudgingly ran my tongue across her hard, needy clit. Her body shuddered and she grabbed my head, mashing my mouth against her dripping gash. Cum filled my mouth and I wretched as I swallowed like a bitch.

I lapped his seed from her cunt and swallowed. Each glob went down easier and when I finished I licked her clit until she came. My face was sticky and wet and Carole giggled as she pulled me to her. We kissed tenderly and she eased my still hard dick into her gaping hole.

"Thank you Baby," she purred as I fucked her with all of my might. I'd never felt closer to her and as my seed joined his I felt at one with my beautiful wife.

Trevor left the resort the next day and Carole and I continued to fuck like rabbits for the entirety of our trip. My cock was sore, her body was beaten up and battered but we were insatiable. The experience kept us happy for several years but eventually she confessed that she needed another fix of BBC and I willingly acquiesced to her wishes.