All Comments on 'Exploring Anita Pt. 01'

by pink_tulips33

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent 1st chapter

Hopefully she soon gets the nerve to wear the see-through sari + blouse (with no bra) to work and in public. Next steps could include her going without panties (out in public and to work), and Ushadi buying her a totally transparent (clear as glass) silk sari + blouse that she wears with no underwear of any kind. Use or ignore these ideas as you see fit, thank you for writing and look forward to future chapters.

luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
It's different

This story is sweet. Even the unusual English usage adds a nice touch to the story.

Perhaps some way of identifying more clearly who is telling the story at different points may help, but it does become clear after a few words that there has been a change of first-person voice or a change to third person.

This story almost makes me want to start wearing the silk sari I bought on my honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cultural hurdle.

Is the name Ushadi a man or a woman? That's as far as I get with most Indian stories. Too hard to figure out what gender the characters are; the names make no sense as all. My bad. I'm sure the names are very beautiful and meaningful, but its just too hard to wade through the story to figure out the gender of the next character introduced.

ppr123ppr123almost 9 years ago
Great story telling

I really enjoyed your stories. You can really tell a story and make it a pleasurable one. Not many stories I have scribbled any comments, but this one really deserves it. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous