Exploring Anita Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On receiving a light pinch on thigh, I looked at her and she winked with wry smile. It made me more nervous and whispered to her, "Sorry, I can't do it here."

She said, "Not many left here. Do it now, you can."

She should have been worried since they were known to her and I did not know anyone in the room. I would not see them in the future, so why should I bother, I thought. On removing my stole, I kept that on my lap and lowered my gaze. The room fell silent in five minutes and they were not chatting anymore. I lifted my glance and saw them looking, with eyes fixed on me. Oh my God! They all were watching me and my feet turned cold, as I followed their gaze, I checked myself!

Flimsy chiffon stuck on my body, showing the shape, the size and even the skin tone of my breasts. I noticed with a sudden flushed face that even my areola was distinct by colour and a nipple poked through my sari, making it more prominent. It may have been for five minutes but it felt like an hour, as I sat there without my stole. They were stunned, silent, and then our host, mother of the birthday boy entered into the room.

She may have been surprised by the complete silence in the room but when she glanced towards me, she might have grasped the reason. She came to me and nudged my arm. I looked at her and our eyes met, she smiled and said, "Anita, you may catch cold. Wear your stole."

I answered her, "Yes," but it was not audible even to me and I put on the stole. Soon the room came back to normalcy with sounds of chatting starting again but I could not follow what they were talking about.

I looked at Ushadi and found her smiling at me. I could hear only my heartbeat then and it was so fast, as if I ran about a mile. Turning my head from Ushadi, I glanced at the other ladies, seated opposite from us and found them still looking at me in a kind of disbelief, but talking among themselves. I knew they had seen my breasts clearly and though my face was still red and burning, I felt excited. My nipples were still hard and moistness crept into between my thighs. Ushadi held my hand briefly as if to assure or encourage me as I whispered to her, "Thanks."

She insisted and provided me such an opportunity. I did not know how I passed those moments but then I said, "Mind leaving now?"

She nodded.

I did not look at those ladies while coming out from that room and the host, mom of the birthday boy accompanied us. Husband of the lady joined, while we were leaving and Ushadi talked to him. As we reached their gate, the host lady held my hand and leaned into me whispering, "Anita, you look so sexy in your sari and your breasts are so beautiful!"

It was another spurt of redness that covered my face, as I tried to put a smile. She winked and smiled back with, "Thank you."

Elina, Ushadi's daughter came out from the house and we took leave from them, bidding goodnight. We had spent about two hours there, and on way back we walked silently. On reaching their home, Ushadi gave the door keys to Elina. She waved me 'bye' and went in. Ushadi was smiling again and I told her that I would return her stole the next day. She hugged me and said, "Brave girl! We'll do it again, soon. Love you."

****************************************************************

Ushadi could not still believe what they did in the birthday party! I had almost goaded Anita to do it. The gathering was small and most of them, present there were known to me. A sari-clad young woman from the hills, attending the birthday party in our locality is not common but none would have thought that she was not wearing a bra inside with such a flimsy sari. She looked hot in her orange chiffon and drew the attention of all in the room. They were asking me who she was and how I came to know her. I told them that she was new and recently joined our office. I knew she would not understand our conversation and told them that she was engaged with a local boy. Since it was not cold, one of them asked me as to why we wore stoles and on taking the opportunity, I removed my stole. I knew Anita would have to do the same.

I was wondering about their reactions. How they would take it when they come to know that she was not wearing a bra. She was nervous and refused to remove her stole and I had to pinch her twice to remind her. And then, she did! Wow, her breasts were very clear with such a transparent sari-blouse and under the bright lights of the room. They were spell bound and watched in disbelief ups and downs of breasts with her heavy breaths. When our hostess entered the room, she was shocked to watch such blatant show. She was all in smiles and surely liked what she saw. Anita did not say no, when I asked her to remove her bra and she might have enjoyed it too! She was so sweet and brave and I promised her that we would do it again.

*************************************************************

Leaving her house, as Anita walked towards home, her pounding, thudding heartbeats slowed down but mixed feelings of guilt, shame and fear engulfed her as she was engrossed in thinking; I never dared something so weird but wetness between thighs reminded how excited I was! On reaching my home and entering my room, I took off the stole as I wanted to know how revealing it was. I took off my sari, throwing it on the floor, switched on all the lights in the room and stood in front of the mirror of the dressing table. The blouse fit perfectly, cupping my breasts almost like a second skin and the sheerness of the chiffon exposed them in such detail that even the difference in skin tone of my areola was distinct through the blouse. They were perky even without a bra and nipples erupted through the blouse, and they had seen it all.

I recalled the scene, the faces of the women in the room; their spellbound look, as they looked directly at my breasts in disbelief and did not even bother to shift their eyes when I looked at them. My knees weakened as I thought about them, feeling again the weird excitement and moving backwards, I sat on the bed. I could still see myself in the mirror, which was kept opposite to my bed. I cupped my breasts through that sheer blouse, wondering, did they like what they saw? Did they feel jealous or long to see more, my bare breasts? As I pressed on them, they responded by craving for more and I continued pressing, enjoying the sensation, and I closed my eyes. Just at that moment, someone knocked and pushed gently on the door, opening it half way.

I did not latch it from the inside and I saw my landlady standing outside the door, almost entering into my room. I jilted, trying to gather my sari from the floor and in a kind of shock, she pulled the door hurriedly, saying "Sorry."

I shouted, "Oh no, Auntie, please come in."

Quickly gathering the sari, I wrapped it over my body and rushed towards the door. She was leaving but turned back, and on seeing me at the door, she came back and entered my room.

She said, "Sorry, I didn't want to disturb you but I just wanted to say that a guy came in the evening and he was asking about you."

She was looking at the disarrayed condition of my sari and eyeing up my half nakedness with a faint smile. I could just loosely wrap the sari and most of it was gathered near my chest.

"Did he leave any message for me or his name?" I asked her.

She replied, "I came out when I heard someone knocking at your door and found him. I told him to come afterwards but didn't ask his name or anything. Sorry."

She was standing and I requested her to be seated. She sat on the only sofa in the room. Trying to sound composed, I asked her, "How does he look?"

She grinned and asked, "Oh, he's young and handsome. Is he your boyfriend?"

I replied with blush, "Nah, I don't have any."

She smirked, "Really? You have no reason for not having any boyfriend. I had lots at your age."

She was fifty-nine or sixty but looked like fifty-two or fifty-three and gorgeous even at that age. Surely she charmed many in her youth. Moving towards the bathroom, I asked her, "Would you mind sitting five minutes? I'll just change my dress."

She stood up from the sofa and said, "Oh no, please carry on what you're doing. I have to go."

She winked and grinned before leaving. Hot flush reddened my face as I followed her to close the door. Did she notice what I was doing? Oh my God, what did she think of me!

On latching the door, I removed my sari-blouse and moved to the bathroom. I took off my blouse and petticoat and put on a maxi. Maxi is like housecoat, a loose fitting robe and comfortable to wear at home. After brushing my teeth, I washed my face with cleanser, hands and legs with soap and then dried with a towel. I put moisturizer on my face, hands, and legs and removed my panties, as I do not wear underwear while going to bed.

My mind was wandering to the eventful evening and the whole thing was constantly turning me on. But cold water had a calming effect. I switched off the light, except the night lamp as I cannot sleep in dark room. I lay down on the bed and pulled the blanket up over me, but I was not sleepy. Happenings of the evening were coming in flashbacks, making me more restless. It came to me with lots of distortions, like a dream but I was wide awake. Ushadi asked me to bare my boobs as we were seated in the room among other ladies. The ladies in room waited in eager anticipation and I downed my gaze as I could not look at them and meet their eyes. She nudged me, as I did not listen to her and the hostess standing next to my seat was smiling as she bent down towards me. I raised my gaze, and as our eyes met, she was still smiling, and she placed her hand on my back and expertly unhooked the buttons and pulled off my blouse, revealing my bare breasts in front of them.

I sat numb; looking at my feet and it seemed like hours. As I raised eyes, I found those ladies in the room, bent forward and looking at my bare breasts intently. I turned to Ushadi, as if she was my savior but her eyes were sparkling with a smile. She put her hand on my back and pushed forward, making them tauter. Oh my God, the dream made me so wet and I could not resist the urge to touch myself. As I continued touching, deeper and faster, it ended in a blissful cum, and exasperated, I fell asleep.

I woke up early in the morning with the sound of chirping birds. Every morning, a couple of birds used to come and sit on the backside window of my room, chirping merrily and I used to open my eyes with their chirpings. Sunrays peeped into the room, but feeling lazy, I preferred to lie down for some more. I felt refreshed from the sound sleep. Usually, I wake up at 7 am, after visiting the loo and taking a glass of water on an empty stomach, I do yoga and some free hand exercises for an hour. Thereafter, I had to make tea and a light breakfast for myself and then around 8 am, I start cooking the meal for the day.

Overcoming laziness, I got up from the bed early and followed my daily schedule. As I was filling water for tea, happenings of last night came back to my mind. My sari and blouse were unkempt, lying in a corner, on floor and on folding those; I put them in the cupboard. As a guilty feeling engulfed me, I started thinking. I trusted her so much, followed whatever she said, and she took advantage. Why she did that to me? She wanted to show me before her neighbors. She wanted me to like Paul. Why should I listen to her? She only told me before that Paul was bad, but she had changed her opinion about Paul. Why? Paul must have flattered her enough. How did Paul manage her? He was such a sweet talker! I would not listen to her again, never!

[To be continued]