Exploring Anita Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Visibly irritated, she replied with a wry smile, 'Don't encourage her! Rather you should tell her to wear decent cloths. Only women from hills wear such provocative dresses!"

Getting up from the chair, Dipti left my desk. I never supported her against Anita and intentionally to hurt my feelings, she made lewd comments about hill women. Like Anita, I too was born and brought up in hills. It was not about hills or plains but more about age, taste and figure to carry such a dress gracefully but it was futile to argue with her. Ignoring her remarks, I got busy with files on my desk.

Time passed as I was busy with files and I startled with her voice, 'Ushadi, work can wait but lunch time won't, it's already 1:40,' Anita said to me.

[The word, 'di' means elder sister and it is common to address a lady senior by age, by adding 'di' after her name.]

On closing and keeping files aside, getting up from chair, I grinned at her, 'Sorry, I came late and couldn't make out its recess,' I said to her.

Anita infuriated, while walking towards the office canteen, I told her about Dipti's remarks about hill women. Our office, taken on rent was spread over in two floors of a three storied building. Our room, in which we were allotted to sit, was one of the several rooms on the ground floor, office canteen was on the first floor and the landlord lived on the second floor with his family. The office canteen was at back portion of the first floor. A big room spread with tables-chairs, a small cash counter kept in a corner, was meant for serving male customers. Another small room, connected by a door with the big room was exclusively meant for ladies. Kitchen was at the backside of the big and small rooms at the extreme back. The door to the kitchen was through the ladies room. Both the rooms were good with clean table tops, curtains in doors and windows and separate room for ladies offered some privacy for ladies.

The canteen was run by a local, middle aged couple and their twenty years old son, Ron. Primary patrons of the canteen was office staffs and some odd customers, who visiting our office for some work. Ron was very popular among the office staffs for his ever smiling face and jovial nature. He used to serve customers, while his father managed the cash counter and his mom cooked ordered foods in kitchen. Ron remained very busy throughout the day for supplying umpteen cups of tea on staff desks and serving customers at canteen.

During lunch break, before taking my seat or ordering food, I used to peep into the kitchen and talk with the lady cooking for ascertaining about any special dish. On entering the ladies room of the canteen, Anita sat on a chair and I entered into the kitchen but found none inside. Ron's father was seated at the Cash counter and thinking the lady had gone somewhere nearby, I came back to the ladies room and sat on a chair beside Anita.

The room was very small with single window and some basic, minimal furnitures. Six chairs, three in one side and a rectangular table were kept inside the room. We were the lone customers at the time and we sat side by side, facing the kitchen with a wall of the room at our back. There was a small passage for taking chairs in our end and the other end was blocked with a wall. The window was at my left, next to the passage and Anita was at my right with an empty chair next to her. The other three empty chairs were at the opposite side of the table, towards the kitchen. There was a wooden swing door, in diagonally opposite corner from the window of the room, separating it from the main canteen room. In our front side, the door to kitchen was at the left corner, in right angle to the swing door. One had to enter through the swing door for going in or for going out from the kitchen. A curtain was hanging on the door frame of the kitchen door. In spite of a ceiling fan moving at its top speed, the room was hot and stuffy.

Anita got furious on hearing Dipti's comments and she was adamant to teach her a lesson. I barely managed to persuade Anita to forget it when Dipti entered into the room. 'Hi! How're you?' Dipti greeted Anita and looking at me, she asked, 'Have you ordered anything?'

Anita did not reply to her greetings and I said to her, 'Not yet. No one's in kitchen.'

'Ok, we've to wait but the room is so hot!' strolling towards the window, she took a chair opposite to us.

Anita was still fuming, as she whispered me, 'I still want to teach her a lesson!'

'Please no, let me handle it,' I requested Anita in low voice.

'Dipti, may I ask you something?' I asked.

'Sure, go ahead,' she replied.

'Can you wear something, which you're not comfortable with?' I asked her.

She had an inkling that it was about her comments on dress and she answered thoughtfully, 'No way!'

I said to her, 'Anita's likes sari but she's not comfortable and still she wears it! What you suggest, would she wear sari?'

Dipti mumbled, 'Actually, I didn't mean that...'

Anita calmed down but finding an opportunity, she asked, 'Diptidi, you didn't like my sari?'

Dipti turned defensive, 'I like your sari. It's beautiful...'

Anita quipped, 'You didn't like, since I'm not wearing a bra?'

Dipti did not expect such direct question from Anita and her face was turning red, as she fumbled in reply, 'Actually I didn't mean that...'

Anita retorted, 'What did you mean? I'm from hills, its cold throughout the year. I'm not habituated in wearing a sari and in such hot weather. I can't wear bra in such a hot day and you've problems with that?'

Dipti's replied in a low voice, 'Why should I have problem but...'

Anita did not let her finish, pulling down pallu of her sari, she retorted, 'I'm not comfortable even with pallu, do you mind?'

Too confused to answer, Dipti remained silent. In a fit of anger, Anita lowered pallu of her sari but it resulted in showing her deep cleavage, almost half breasts, covered with the pallu of her sari. Transparent cloth of her black blouse could not hide much and her areola, nipple was easily discernible with difference in skin tone. Anita did not give up and asked her again, 'Do you mind?'

Dipti was bemused and lowering gaze, she shook head. Smile on my face was silent kudos to Anita for imparting her a befitting lesson in such a noble way.

But still enraged, Anita was not satisfied, 'Why're you looking down, are you ashamed of me? Don't we have the same?' she asked.

Smile flashed on her face, as Anita continued, 'Maybe, you got a better pair but what's wrong with my boobs?'

Dipti looked up at Anita, 'You've beautiful breasts, not like mine and I like yours!' she told her.

Anita cooled down. It was evident from her smile and trying to put an end, I said to Anita in a lighter tone, 'You've got a splendid pair and you want to flaunt them, we've nothing to object! Isn't it Dipti?' I asked Dipti.

Red faced Dipti conceded, 'She's brave and yes, she can do whatever she wants to!'

'Now you agree! You've got a free show and now you've to pay our food bills,' breaking in a laughter, I said to her with mock force.

She was grim faced but forcing a smile on lips, she agreed, 'I'm sorry for complaining. Indeed, it's hot today and she's still learning. I'm sorry again,' she finished.

Trying to normalise the situation, stretching my hand with smile, I said to her mockingly, 'Ok, accepted but you have to pay for the grand show. Pay our bill today!'

Briefly toughing my stretched hand, she chuckled, 'Sure, my pleasure; small price for such a grand show!'

Relieved with happy end, thinking Ron's mom might have entered into the kitchen unnoticed, I got up to check again. She was indeed in kitchen and on placing our order with her, I came back to the room. Anita appeared asleep and the sight was sensual with her head leaning backward, protracted hands resting on empty chairs on both sides, most of her breasts popped out of the skimpy, transparent, black blouse while pallu of sari lying on her lap and drops of perspiration flowing down through cleavage. Dipti, sitting opposite, looked mesmerised with the view. Anita woke up from slumber on hearing my voice, asking Ron's mom to serve us quickly. Withdrawing stretched hands from the chairs, making space for me, she said to me, 'Oh Ushadi, I cannot bear this heat.'

I smiled at her, 'I know. You can sit comfortably and none's here to notice you. Its better here than in our office room. No problem, I'm here,' I said to her.

As always, my assurance worked and sitting comfortably, she closed her eyes again. I looked at Dipti as her eyes were fixed on her exposed breasts. Dipti knew that I was looking at her but taking time, she changed her gaze to me. A few hours back, she was complaining about her clothes but alone in the room, she was staring her unabashed. When our eyes met, I winked and smiled.

'She got it perfect, so full!' Dipti whispered me.

Anita heard her whispers and without opening eyes, she commented with half smile on face, 'Diptidi, you're staring me and it's wrong!'

'Oh, come on, she's not complaining; rather praising you!' I retorted.

After my words, Anita did not answer. Dipti looked at her breasts, almost ignoring my presence. In a while, Ron entered into the room carrying the food plates, I had ordered. Tinkle of plates jilted Anita and she tried to gather pallu of her sari from her lap but I stopped her, 'hey, don't panic, he is just a boy!'

Dipti could not see Ron, since he stood at her back. Anita tossed the pallu over her chest and closed her eyes again. Maybe feeling tired and sleepy but the pallu covered her left breast only, leaving her deep cleavage and right breast in open. Perplexed with the sight, Ron's face was turning crimson and I ordered him, 'Why're you standing there? Come here and keep the plates on table.'

Coming to my side, he started placing the plates on table. Anita straightened from her leaned position but it popped up more of her breasts, in view. Dipti with the same mesmerized look, was looking at her exposed breasts. Ron, standing at my left, leaning on the table was arranging plates while suddenly my handkerchief fell on the floor from my lap. I bent down, lowering my head to pick up it and accidentally my eyes fell on Ron's pant, on his bulge hidden from view, under the table. It was poking and moving in his pant. Feeling tinge in my groin, I took time to see more and felt a strong urge to touch the bulge, to check its hardness. But controlling my urge, slowly I straightened myself and looked at Ron. While arranging plates, he was stealing glances at her exposed breasts. It was the sight which resulted the bulge in him. I could not say whether it was anger or out of jealousy, I asked Ron, 'Where's the tea?'

Perplexed with my angry tone, he moved his glance and replied me, 'I'll bring tea afterwards.'

'No bring it now,' I retorted angrily, raising my left hand, showing fingers towards the canteen. In synchronising hand movement with my words, while raising my hand up from my lap, I touched on his hardness. None could see when my left fingers touched his hard dick in a flicker of seconds, almost banging on it.

Always cheerful and energetic, Ron could not guess his fault. Serving tea after food was the normal practise. I never scolded him before and it was unexpected from me and for no fault on his part. He had certainly felt when my fingers touched on his hardness. Totally confused, he stood there, maybe expecting something more. Resisting my urge to grasp again, I asked him, 'Go now please.'

Absentmindedly

Ron moved into the kitchen. My reaction even surprised myself and I plunged into my thoughts. Did I feel jealous? Jealous about Anita! How could I be jealous of her? She was like my prodigy. She followed my advices, did whatever I asked her. Yes, she had a sexy figure, unlike me; she was young, single unlike me but those could be the reason for my jealousy? She flaunted her figure, as I asked her. She, herself surely liked it but it was planted into her by me. She was kind of my extension, what I wanted to do but I could not, my supressed urges were expressed through her. I should have felt proud about her, the way she treated Dipti but I felt jealous. I felt ashamed of myself. I needed to check that feeling, I reminded myself. It was all right when noticing her exposed breasts, Ron had a hard on. And it was me who felt that hard on by touching him. It was my pleasure, which came through her. What more, I could ask from her.

My thoughts interrupted with a sound of falling utensil, which came from the kitchen. Our dishes were served but none stated eating. Dipti was still looking at Anita and startled with the sound, she looked at me and on meeting eyes, I smiled at her, 'Carry on, you've paid for it and you liked!'

Red faced, Dipti quickly dragged her plate with a nervous smile playing on her face. Anita coming out of her slumber, absentmindedly asked me, 'Who paid for what?'

I chuckled while drawing my plate nearer, 'Dipti's paying today's bill for looking at your exposed boobs!' I said to her.

Anita grinned, 'You're so silly!' she replied while fetching her plate.

My heart raced again while Ron entered into the room with cups of tea on a tray. I felt flushed up, not from heat but from my urges. But by then, Anita had covered her exposed breasts with pallu of her sari and losing another chance of seeing his bulge, I sighed.

*****

We could have barely passed an hour, on coming back from the office canteen and on coming to my desk, Dipti sat on the chair, kept in front of my desk. I asked her, 'What's now?'

Turning towards Anita, she whispered, 'Lucky Paul!'

I laughed off, 'Don't be so sure,' I told her.

'Ahh come on, they're so close! Do you think, St. Paul will let her go even without touching those diving things?' she winked.

I jibed her, 'Are you speaking out of your own experience?'

She retreated, 'Anyway, why're we discussing it? Let him or whoever else enjoy her tits!'

'Right. That's what, I wanted to say!'

She did not mind my taunts, 'True but I've seen hers for the first time and they're so full!' she grinned and left.

As Dipti left my desk, on plunging into my thoughts, about my craziness in touching Ron, it came to mind that Ron might be jittery to face me. He used to come in the office room in every half an hour, asking for or delivering cups of tea but for over an hour, he did not come in the office room. Deciding to check myself, leaving my desk, I headed for the canteen again.

There was none in the main canteen room, not even in the Cash counter. I called Ron by name but none responded. Passing the empty ladies room, I went into the kitchen but none was there too. Thinking the lady might be cleaning dishes, I moved towards the attached wash room.

The door of the wash room was half ajar and on pushing the door, I found Ron standing in a corner with his back towards the door. On turning face with the creaking sound of door, he saw me standing in front of the door. Initially, I could not make out for a moment about what he was doing alone, in that corner of the wash room. But it struck into my mind from his stiffened face with horrified look, from his inability to turn at me and constant hand movements, what he was doing but I stood there transfixed. I watched from behind, as failing to stop his hand movements, shaking heavily he cummed in spurts, straining the wall, in my view. All those happened in a few moments but it appeared long and quickly shutting the door, I returned to my desk.

On returning my desk, feeling thirsty, I drank two glasses of water simultaneously. Opening a file, I was trying to forget, to erase the look from my head. In his twenty, Ron was with robust physique. Anita's exposed breasts aroused him. He had a hard on, which I had seen and touched rather accidentally. Poor Ron could not control and had to rush for a release. My presence at the wash room was another coincidence and he could not stop even on seeing me at his back, as he was very close but he was looking at my eyes, while he cummed, shaking heavily. My reasoning crumbled with the look in his eyes. I kept my composure but I had to rush out feeling weak at the knees with strong tingles spreading wetness, soaking my panties. On way back to home, I was walking with Anita absentminded, absorbed in my thoughts.

What's wrong with me now a days? What has happened today, did never happen in past! I never felt the urge to touch someone, almost half of my age! It's so weird! Maybe such things are happening due to my uncaring husband and long deprivation. Surge of repressed urges with little spur? My abstentions taking its toll? But Dipti's hankering to look at Anita's breasts puzzled me. Is she normal?

We came face to face again, the very next day, when Ron came to my desk with a cup of tea. I had my gaze down on a file at my desk and he stood silently looking down. He could not muster courage for his usual query about the cup of tea, whether I needed that! Breaking the silence, I asked him, 'Do you do that often?'

His face turned reddish with my question and he replied meekly, 'No ma'm.'

'What no?' my stern voice startled him.

'I don't do that often,' he replied in a terrified voice.

'Should I tell others, what you're doing in there?' I asked him dispassionately, while looking at the file on my desk.

'Please madam, I won't do that again,' he pleaded.

Looking back at him, on seeing his tearful shiny eyes, softening my stance, trying to assure him, I said to him, 'Ok, I won't tell anyone.'

'Thanks ma'am,' he answered wiping his welled eyes.

'But with a condition; you've to listen to me always,' I continued.

'Yes ma'am always,' he answered with sigh of relief.

I wondered, how just a while back, the teary boy made me such weak! In spite of being tall and muscular, he had a boyish charm with his cute, innocent face. What he did was very natural for a young man of twenty. An inadvertent smile crossed my face while I thought, at least he was sensible in sparing the plates from staining, piled up in the wash room. He was still standing in my front with face down, holding the cup.

Showing my desk, I asked him, 'Put the cup here.'

As he kept the cup on my desk, I asked him, 'Come here,' indicating at the vacant space, beside my chair.

On coming near, he stood beside me. My eyes were searching for the bulge, I had seen in the canteen but there was none and I asked him, 'Show me your hand.'

He showed both palms and I asked him, 'Are they clean?'

'Yes ma'am,' he responded.

'Good. Day after tomorrow is Saturday. We do not have office and you do not have canteen. Are you free on Saturday afternoon? Can you come to my house around 2 p.m.?'

'Yes ma'am, I've no work on Saturday. I'll come at two,' he responded.

'Good, you remember, you promised me that you'll listen to me,' I said to him.

'Yes ma'am. I'll listen to you,' he asserted.

Expecting he knew it, I asked him, 'Do you know where my house is?'

'Yes ma'am, I know,' he answered.

'Ok, you can go now.'

But saddened with his gloomy face, I called back him while he was leaving, 'Ron, you can do that whenever you like,' I said to him.

He looked at me in disbelief and I grinned, 'Yes Ron, you're a man! You can do that whenever you like!'

On way back to home, bidding Anita goodbye, thinking of the day, I had a weird feeling of liberation after a long lull of repression and self-denial. As if, it was certain to happen in my life and I was waiting to take the plunge. Clouds of worries was there in a corner of mind but the prospect of meeting Ron at home was too promising. Fangs of passion was too strong to blow off my worries, as I stressed myself to remain discreet. Instead of waiting and wasting time, of whatever remains in my life, I thought to take the day as it comes, going with the flow and living in the moment. My mind was providing the courage required. The moment I touched on hardness of Ron, I knew, I had to see, I had to take it in my hand. I invited him on Saturday afternoon deliberately, knowing my husband would not come home on Saturday, my daughter would leave be at school and my part time house maid would not be there after 1 p.m. I had to remain discreet, considering my family, career and position. Ron would be surely safe. Even thinking about his muscular built and live hard thing, which I touched that day, was making me wet, on way back to home.