Exploring Anita Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me now! I want to see your hardness!" I asked him.

My hand was fumbling with his zipper when pushing aside my hand, he unzipped at ease. Putting my hand inside his pant, lowering his blue coloured brief, holding his hard, pulsating dick in my hand, I took it out from his pant. I moved my hand, as it sprang free in open and the amazing long, erect dick with its reddish tip came in view. I took it in my hand again but could barely cover one third of its length. I looked up at Ron, his eyes were at Anita's pussy. I looked at Anita and she was looking at his dick in my hand. I turned face at her and asked, "Can you see the tip?"

Without changing glance, she nodded her head.

I asked Ron smilingly, "Do you like, what you see?"

"Yes ma'am," he replied in a low voice.

While holding his dick in my hand, looking at him, I asked, "Mind, if I play?"

"No ma'am," he struggled to answer.

I started stroking it back and forth and asked again looking at him, "Would you mind to cum for her?"

Anita moved forward from her reclined position, putting her knees wide. Her face was about two feet away from his dick, I was holding. She was looking at it intently while stroking with my fingers back and forth, pushing back foreskin, I bared its red tip. Turning head, looking at Anita, I asked her again, "Isn't it amazing?"

Looking at the dick in my moving fingers, she replied absentmindedly, "Yes, amazing!"

Turning my gaze, looking at Ron, stroking him faster, I asked him, "Do you like it?"

His answer came quick, "Yes ma'am," and he continued, "May I touch there?"

I was still looking at his face and asked him, "Where?"

He indicated me towards Anita's pussy and I retorted, "No way, you can just look there!"

I did not know, what Anita felt; she might have cringed with his request but with my reply, she pushed up her pelvis to let him see more.

I could sense from his heavy breaths and heightened moves in my hand that he was coming closer and keeping pace, gripping his dick more tightly, I moved my fingers faster and in no time, he cummed in spurts, throwing white liquid on her face. Quickly, I moved it towards me and he continued spurting, spreading it all over my maxi. As I squeezed his dick, emptying it on me, Anita with cum on her face ran inside. His dick was still hot and hard in my hand while I wiped it with my maxi, trying to clean and dry it while Anita came back into the room with water on her face.

"Naughty boy! You've spoiled my maxi!" I scolded him mockingly.

He replied with an apological look, "Sorry ma'am."

"You have to do it again! It's your punishment for spoiling my maxi!" I scolded him again.

Anita in disbelief, stood a far while taking his semi-hard dick in mouth, I started to suck. In no time, it hardened again in my mouth and he thrashed it deep, filling my entire mouth. Scared of getting choked, hurriedly, holding base of the dick, I took out from mouth but continued sucking just the tip. In a spur of the moment, taking my breasts in both hands, he squeezed them hard, as he cummed into my moth, filling with his juices. I gulped those greedily, as Anita was standing a few feet away from us, looking in amazement. When he took out his limping dick from my mouth, wiping my lips with my hand, I smiled at Anita.

*****