All Comments on 'Exploring Europe with Mom'

by Tripshake

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Powerful romance

Congrats on your first submission to LE, and what a lovely romantic tale it is. I didn't expect much but by the end of page 2 I was already convinced nothing but 5* would do. Thanks for writing this and I hope to read lots more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Thank you for your hard work. In this great story mother and son enhance their love to the highest level when mommy excepts her son as a man and willingly spreads her thighs and allows her son merge with her in orgasm. As their love grows mommy acknowledges that she is going to stop taking her birth control pills and wants her son to give her his baby. How incredibly hot to have mommy announce that she wants her own dear son to breed her. This son does not disappoint as he crawls between his mothers thighs and slips his condomless cock into his unprotected mothers womb. I can only imagine that he did not last long the first time he took her bareback but knowing she is fertile would magnify the lust. In the end mommy and son have two children and many more on the way as each night the mother and son rutt like animals, slaves to their incest orgasms, and closer than society allows mother and sons to be. I hope by the time mommy is 45 mother and son have 6-8 bundles of joy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FANTASTIC

CONGRATULATIONS ON A WELL THOUGHT OUT AND CONCEIVED STORY.

IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN WRITERS WHO HAVE SUBMITTED STORIES FOR A LONG TIME. I DO HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE WITH YOUR GIFTED WRITING AND ENTERTAIN US WITH MORE PASSIONATE MOTHER AND SON STORIES. THANK YOU AND THE BEST OF LUCK FOR THE FUTURE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect beginning

and kept getting better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
**

This is riddled with clichés and illogic. For example, you describe the marriage as a disaster but say the husband's death was a "cruel twist of fate," just one example of the clichés that salt this story. But why was it cruel? She is freed from a loveless marriage, gains her freedom and millions of dollars and has a chance at a "career" since she is still young. Writing is thinking. You have to get your own head clear before your fiction will be any good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very good

I enjoy your time story very much written very well and would like to know what happened to them next keep up the good work thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
35y old mother ?

Gave up when you wrote that the mum is 35 , so unrealistic!

mspervy46mspervy46about 8 years ago
Excellent

If the "anonymous", dimbulb can do math. The story says she was 15 when she had him, so if he is 20, that makes her, drumroll please.........35. How about that and I didn't even need a calculator. This was an excellent story hon, please delete the "anonymous" losers, whom are cowards really. You should have to sign in to comment that's only fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely written

Please keep writing! This was a great read!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago
Damn, what a great story

Congratulations on your first submission, and it's a HOT mom-son loving tale. I loved every part of it, the wild sex, the love making and finally the making babies part. 5 stars!

petertowerspetertowersabout 8 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed your story too but wondered why you didnt spend a little time exploring Amsterdam! I've also got to add that I believe this site would be a lot better if they removed the ability to leave comments anonymously.

Keep up the good work, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nicly done. Looking forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agree with petertowers

I can't believe that you would fly from Chicago to Amsterdam, stay overnight, then go straight on to Copenhagen. Why not just get a flight to Copenhagen in the first place? Apart from missing out on one of the world's great cities, you haven't looked at a map properly - it's around 500 miles by road and ferry, including crossing into and out of Germany, so it's not something you would just do "later that day!"

In any case, why bother hiring a car if all you were going to do was drive straight there? Do what everyone in Europe does - get the train. I did that same trip, many years ago (by train), and we broke the journey in Hamburg.

Far less exhausting than driving for hours immediately after a ten-hour flight and a night of jet-lagged sleep. Or, if you want to get there even quicker, flight time between the two cities is an hour and a half.

Now, with all of that said, I DID like the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

FANTASTIC STORY! Nice piece of fiction!

And to the person that thought 35 was unrealistic, Whoopi Goldberg was a grandmother at 35. Loretta Lynn was a grandmother at 28, so don't say it's unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Loved it very much ,love the kinky shaving n him eating his cum from her tits ,she should let others see them kissin m making love n tell them they are lovers mmmm..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked

the story and all the sex was good and hot. Some traveling discrepancies, as someone else mentioned, such as distance from Amsterdam to Copenhagen is unrealistic. The flight west -east is about 7/8 hr. Almost all US flights east leave at night arriving Europe in the morning 😊. The idea of creating a family with issues of mother/son sex, although somewhat exciting it may be, is full of risks as we all know. In my family an uncle married his niece (my cousin) and had three children. Only one is fairly normal, with still some problems. So fuck your mother's ass and cunt, have her suck you off, but avoid pregnancy.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Not bad at all

Pretty good first up effect, can't wait for your next story. Well done. 5 stars from me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No More

This was really good. But you lost me completely on page two when your character describes his mother as taking him down her throat "like a pro". I think some people really don't think about what that implies - that his best friend, his Lisa, his Mother, is a very accomplished prostitute. To think or describe a woman, even in thought or fantasy, that way is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What the fuck

The stroy was fantastic until she started talking about kids. Where did what come from, and how can he marry his mother. That fucked up a very good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cute story

baby boy wanted mommy to look like a six year old and shaved her pussy. WIMP

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung15almost 6 years ago
Loved It

Really loved the story line! Great read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The story was good but.....

I have never liked stories of getting Mothers pregnant......

I don't understand the thought process.....

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Loved It

Very hot and a great read.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story, it was great. AAAAAA+++++

Jarhead92Jarhead92over 1 year ago

love the story, could feel the growing love between them!!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki12 months ago

Loved the story, would've been nice to know what happened after... Was the first one a girl? If so, would she love her daddy like her daddy loved his momma? Lots of untapped potential...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous