Exploring Europe with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tripshake
Tripshake
46 Followers

Just the very possibility of making my mother pregnant gave me the extra energy I needed to keep pumping out jet after jet of warm seed into her until my balls were entirely drained. Even better, her pussy gripped my shaft and milked it hard. Her grip never let up until every last one of my boys was where it belonged and my cock began to go soft. She collapsed on my chest and rested for a moment.

After five minutes, she rolled off to my side, her head on my chest, her arm and leg draped over me.

"You don't regret it, do you?" she whispered nervously. "This could change everything."

I titled her face up to mine and said, "The only thing I'll ever regret is if I can't give you the baby we both want."

Reaching down and stroking my cock and balls softly, my mother looked back up at me and said, "Something tells me there's plenty more where that came from. Nobody said you only get one try."

Over the course of the next month, the two of us traveled to Berlin, Paris, Brussels, making love every night. We walked through the streets of Europe's bustling cities like the happiest couple on the planet, and we just might have been. Then, one night over dinner at a beachside resort in Barcelona, we sat staring at each other, both having something to say but being nervous say it.

We both began to talk at the same time, which made us both laugh.

"You go first," she said.

I moved my chair closer to hers, cleared my throat and spilled what was on my mind. "This last month has meant more to me than you know. You've opened my eyes to a whole new world, and it all works because of you. People who know us from before we came here will never understand, but I love you and can never picture life without you. So, I was thinking we should settle down here in Europe and make a home for ourselves here. But only if you'll be my wife."

With that, I pulled out an engagement ring I bought in Paris and held it in front of her. She put her hands over her mouth, immediately began crying and said, "Yes, yes, yes." She leaned in and kissed me, barely being able to contain herself.

I slid the ring on her finger, and she stared at it in disbelief. She leaned in again, kissed me and said, "I cannot wait to start our life. We'll all be so happy together."

"All?" I replied. "Is there someone else I should know about?"

Before I could finish my question, she placed a pregnancy test in my hand. As I noticed the plus sign on the indicator, she said, "Just your daughter or son."

I jumped up took her in my arms and began shouting.

"I'm going to be a dad!" I yelled, as other diners began clapping and laughing at the scene I was making.

After dinner, we ran back to our villa. I kicked open the door and carried my fiance and mother of my baby into the room and set her on the bed.

Her hands were unbuttoning my shorts in no time flat. She pulled my half-erect cock out of my boxers and took it in her mouth. Her mouth felt as good as ever, but just when I got hard, she stopped.

She looked up at me with a devilish grin on her face and said, "Now that we're engaged and I'm carrying your baby, you're not going to get bored with me, are you?"

I laughed at the thought and told her she had nothing to worry about

"Just to be safe," she said, reaching for a plastic bottle by the bed. "I thought we could try something to keep you guessing."

Out of the bottle and into her hands squirted a hearty helping of lube. I could hardly believe my eyes as she coated my erect member with the slick stuff. She made sure to cover every inch of my cock, before handing me the bottle, sliding out of her dress, and turning around on all fours on the bed.

"Your turn," she laughed.

Still a little taken aback, but extremely turned on, I began applying liberal amounts of lube to her tight, puckered asshole. I'd played with her ass before - a finger here or there - but never considered sticking my dick in there. Until now, that is.

Once I had her as lubed up as I could get her, I asked her "Are you sure about this?"

She said she was sure, so I moved the head of my dick to the tighter of her holes. I eased the head of my cock in just enough to break the barrier, which sent her jutting forward.

"Relax," I said. "It won't work if you tense up."

With that, I tried pushing just the tip into her rear entrance. This time she stayed relaxed I was able to push myself in a couple of inches. I stopped where I was, squirted more lube onto my cock and around her asshole, and proceeded to gently pull back and push in a little further.

After about five minutes, my mother had loosened up and I was able to go about three quarters of the way in without problem. I could tell it hurt her, but she also seemed to be getting off on the sensation.

Her ass was so tight around my cock that I felt like I was fucking a virgin pussy all over again. The sensation was amazing, and I couldn't help but lose it.

"I'm going to come!" I yelled.

"Yes, baby!" she screamed back at me. "Pump that cum in my ass! Every drop!"

I cut loose a load that rivaled any other I had ever experienced. I could feel my cum collecting in her ass right by the tip of my twitching cock. When I slid myself out of her, my cock was covered in a mixture of lube and cum.

I went to the bathroom to wash off my cock, and it was still hard as a rock. For some reason, it didn't go soft after being in her ass. I cleaned it thoroughly, walked back out into the bedroom.

"Looks like you've still got a little left in the tank, huh?" she said giddily. "Guess the baby will just have to deal with a few more of your swimmers tonight."

I jumped into bed and began fucking my mom like she wasn't already pregnant. It was just the beginning of our life together, and we were as hot as ever.

Years later, Mom (Lisa, as I have to remember to call her now) and I settled down in Copenhagen as ex-pats. What better place to raise our family than where it all started. I finished college online and found a job working for a Danish bank. With all the money from my father's will, I didn't really need to work, but I wanted to support my family.

We put some of mom's money towards a big house with plenty of bedrooms. With two little ones already running around, and another one on the way, we decided we'd need all the space we could get. Sure, the two of us still fuck like rabbits, but what we have now is so much better than I ever imagined it could be.

Tripshake
Tripshake
46 Followers