All Comments on 'Exploring Luann'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hairy

I too love hairy women, natural women. I only had one in my life when I was young but I went into the service and she disapppeared from my life. Oh how I wish I could meet someone like Luann now!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You're my favorite

I've been following your work, and I have to admit that you have a way of making your (our) fetish seem quite normal. I've always felt that a woman's underarms are a very sensual and erotic part of a woman's body, and it's clear that you feel the same way. I suspect we're of the same generation, when people were more accepting of natural woman and when the Barbie doll look was the exception rather than the rule.

Thanks again for your stories. They bring back pleasant memories along with a swelling in a certain area of the body.

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 13 years ago
That's the way a real man acts!

I'm into hairy pussies and arms too, but the way this guy treated this woman was extremely sexy. If you treat all women like that you will never be without a partner no matter how you look.

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
A Warm and Happy Story

Well-written. No quibbles. Good stuff. Keep writing!

furryfanfurryfanalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done

I'm a fan of both the theme and your writing. Keep it up.

rockyracoon1964rockyracoon1964almost 11 years ago
Hot

A fantastically hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hirsuit

My ex is super hairy. She has to shave alot because she is a chemist and folks don't want to have their prescriptions filled by a really hairy woman. Don't ask me why. I used to shave her because she was heavier than she is now and couldn't reach 'some places'. She was always a little alarmed by how revved up I could get by rubbing my penis through her pubic and anal hair. Her hair started just at her navel and was THICK and spread to her left and right hip, almost. It extended down around up her butt cleft and down her thighs. She shaved to her knees and under her arms, but she couldn't shave the hair that extended from her underarms onto her back so I did for her. It was not a visual experience when I ate her pussy as it was all covered. When I inserted my penis it pulled her hair painfully, so I learned to use lubricant on her pussy hair. I love stories about people who have this kind of relationship. The hair can be so much fun. Just imagine, using styling gel on her pudenda! I did. And used a blowdryer and brush to wave it away from her little slit. I wanted to get a rare view and actually SEE her pussy. It was all like a bubble gum pink with a pretty large clitty becoming erect with the air blowing on it. Her outer lips were porcelain pale since they had never seen daylight and with the protective fur drawn back they were so incredibly sesative. We never really had anal sex, but I loved to pump my penis through the hair in her butt crack and I could do that while she slept. It really turned her on to wake up in the morning with drying and slightly sticky cum between her ass cheeks. It adds so many new dimensions to sex.

5A4nxL325A4nxL32over 5 years ago

Always turned on by hairy women so loved this. Yet sometimes hairy fans can get very aroused by a hairy woman being at least partially shaved- so enjoyed the description with your late wife. This scenario could be expanded into a new story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous