Exploring Luann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I warned you," I said while climbing on top of her.

"Oh geez," Luann said while rolling her eyes. "Jim - I'm kinda sore."

"Not from this little guy?" I asked, holding my fire hydrant of a cock and wiggling it at her.

"It's been a while, and for the record, it isn't small," Luann declared. "I should know."

"Okay," I said, climbing off of her. "Just stop talking about your lesbian lover with the armpit fetish - until you're up to another go, that is. Then tell me more."

"Don't go away mad," Luann teased. "In fact don't go away at all."

"Okay," I said. "Just move down here a bit."

***

"Did you always like natural women?" Luann asked.

"As long as I can remember," I said. "I dated girls that I liked when I was young, and that was more common back then. The hair was and is just incidental."

"Is that so?" Luann said as she gave me a questioning look.

"Really," I insisted. "I think it's more of it just being different, and not socially correct. I'm a contrarian I think. If all of a sudden tomorrow everything was reversed, and almost all women were letting their body hair grow naturally, I would then probably be aroused by women who removed their hair. I guess I just enjoy women with a rebellious streak in them."

"You're an enigma wrapped in a riddle, or something like that," Luann concluded.

"Guilty," I said. "I'm weird, but I'm not a strident anti-shaving person. In fact, I've shaved many a woman. Actually, it's more like I shaved the same woman many times."

"You did?" Luann exclaimed, my confession getting her attention.

"It used to be a ritual," I said as I told Luann about my late wife. "Every spring."

"Sounds sexy," Luann declared as she made herself comfortable where I had positioned her, across my thighs.

"It was. Every Labor Day, Jill would put away the razor and let her body hair grow all winter," I recalled. "Since she didn't go swimming or wear sleeveless tops during the cold weather, nobody knew except for us, and maybe her doctor. It was our little secret."

"And she went along with it?"

"It was my idea at first," I admitted. "But after a while, Jill was more than fine with it. She hated shaving anyway, and she grew to enjoy being a little wild in that way. Of course, those were the 70's and the 80's. Today is different."

"Anyway, come May when it would get warm, Jill would tell me that it was time," I continued. "Usually we would pick a Saturday night, and after I would give her a bubble bath, we would go to bed and I would get the razor and shaving gel, turn on some romantic music and go to it."

"This is wild," Luann said. "Then again, who am I to say. Look at what I'm doing."

I was looking at what she was doing, and it looked incredible. Luann had my cock in her hand, and was slowly rubbing the head of it up and down her armpit, which was strategically positioned in my lap. The moist bristles were abrasive against the sensitive skin of the glans, and the feeling was very nice.

"Did you give my armpit a hickey?" Luann giggled as she watched herself using my penis like she would a roll-on deodorant, and it actually did look like there was a little redness underneath that dense coating of stubble.

"Um - maybe," I said. "I could kiss it and make it better though."

Every so often, Luann would clamp her arm down and squeeze my cock under her arm. Bagpiping was what it was called, I explained, and the press of the warm, moist fold around my cock was extremely pleasurable.

"So I would start with her legs, slowly spreading the gel as it turned into foam, and then take my time, sliding the razor up her furry legs and smoothing them."

"Mmm... that would be nice, cause I'm lazy that way," Luann told me. "I would love to be pampered like that."

"After I got done with her legs, we usually had to take a - let's call it a break."

"Shaving her legs made you horny?" Luann asked.

"Both of us, actually. Then, I would do around, the bikini line."

"Was Jill hairy like me?" Luann asked. "Just curious again."

"She was a furry gal," I said. "Like you? Uh..."

"I didn't think so," Luann pouted comically. "Nobody is as hairy as me."

"Nonsense," I said. "I've got a video somewhere that would prove you wrong there. Anyway, after I shaved the bikini area, I moved up to her underarms."

"Your favorite, I assume."

"Correct, although it was a bittersweet thing to do," I confessed. "I really dragged that out though. Made a big production out of it, running the razor over them a couple of times, and then afterwards had to make sure she was perfectly smooth."

"Of course," Luann declared. "You're an artist, after all."

"Naturally."

"If I don't get going home, at the rate my hair seems to grow, I'll be hairy enough for you to shave pretty soon," Luann said, looking over at the time.

"Why don't you just stay over then?" I suggested. "That way we can just go down in the morning and get your car."

"You convinced me," Luann said. "I'm here for the duration. So, is that what you want me to do? Not shave?"

"That's totally your call," I said. "I know the social pressure involved, and besides, it's only hair."

"The way you're talking," I continued, her words registering slowly on me. "It's almost you would want to see me again."

"Don't you like me?" Luann said, and after I assured her that I very much did, she smiled. "Good. I like you too. I don't do one night stands, no matter how easy I might have seemed here. This was different. You are too."

"I warned you about that," I reminded her. "I have to remind you that I'm old enough to be your father."

"I don't care about age, and besides, you were the one that wore me out tonight. I'm going to warn you about something too," Luann cautioned. "When I told you how hairy I get, I wasn't kidding."

"I can imagine."

"It'll probably take a while," Luann said, squeezing my dick in the fold of her arm and moving it in and out.

"Three or four months?" I said, watching the red tip of my dick appear and then vanish again.

"Try a month," Luann said, ducking down and licking the tip when it popped into view. "I'm like a werewolf. In a month my pits will be so hairy that the hair will be peeking out from some of my short-sleeved tops. I'll probably have to trim them a bit. That okay with you?"

"Uh!" I grunted as I fought back my orgasm.

"What's wrong Jim?" Luann giggled. "Gonna cum? Is thinking about how hairy my armpits are going to get make you crazy?"

I think I squealed, trying and failing to control my orgasm as my body tingled while I erupted. I lost sight of my cock as I came when Luann's head blocked my view, and when I stopped ejaculating I saw the reason why when Luann looked back up at me.

"They do that in porn movies, don't they?" Luann said, laughing at my reaction to the ropes of cum that were hanging on her face, the result of her turning to face my dick as I was cumming. "Always wanted to do that but never had the nerve before. I think it's your influence. I must look stupid. Can't see. Your cum makes my eyes burn."

"I can see, and you look more than fine," I said before giving her lovely face a very intimate cleaning.

***

That was about six weeks ago. Luann and I are still seeing each other. I don't know what she sees in me, but I'm not complaining.

For the record, she's turned out to be every bit as hairy as she claimed she would be, although when I showed her a video of this very hirsute woman she admitted that she wasn't the hairiest woman in the world after all.

"You'll have to settle for number 2," Luann declared, but that was fine with me.

***

thank you for reading

12