Exploring the Lifestyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NOO...." she whaled instinctively.

SMACK

His hand landed smartly on the center of her ass. "What did you say?" he growled.

The sting startled her but also resulted in a gush of wetness that trickled down the inside of her thigh. "Nothing Sir," she said quickly. "You can do with my dress as you like."

"That's better. I'll just work it up over your hips... like so..."

She clamped her eyes shut and tensed her muscles. It won't be long now. I hope he touches my pussy while he spanks me. God I'm hot...

"Well, well... look at the skimpy little thong. You were expecting to be spanked tonight, weren't you?"

"No sir," she lied.

"Extra spanks for lying," he warned.

She tried to explain. "I didn't know what to expect. I just wanted to look good and be sexy for you."

"That you achieved. "Now let's see how sexy you are feeling." He ran his fingers over the bare flesh of her ass and down into the crack between her legs. "Spread your feet," he ordered.

Her pussy was aching for his touch, and she complied as fast as she could twist her ankles to shuffle her feet outward. He put the edge of one finger along the groove on the top of her panties and sawed it gently back and forth.

"OHHH... AHHHH...." It felt so good she thought she might cum straight away, but he pulled back.

"Ah, all slippery skin except for one carefully groomed patch. Just the way I like it. And soaking wet, just as I thought," he chortled. "You are one hot bitch aren't you Elizabeth?"

"Yes Sir... I am a hot bitch... please..... I need more...."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Roger pulled his hand back and applied four quick blows, two on each ass cheek. She howled and twisted her hips, but held her position. A rivulet escaped from her thong to run down her thigh.

"Count your spanks," he said. "Start at six, you've already received five."

"YES SIR," she replied, not wanting to give him any excuse to add extra spanks. Her ass burned. She did not see how she was going to endure twenty more swats.

The next hit was with the crop, not hard, more of a flick with just the flap. He followed with half a dozen more, each finding fresh skin to redden.

Tap...tap...tap...tap...tap...TAP

Elizabeth counted as fast as she could. "Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, ELEVEN."

"Very good. Let's see about the effect on your hot pussy. Time to get rid of these panties. Down they come... Good... Now step out of them... NO NO, leave your heels on... so much sexier that way... Now feet apart... Oh my, look at all the nice smooth skin... I'll just run my fingers around a bit...."

"OHHH GODDDDD....'

"And such a nice trim runway to land my tongue on, but that will come later, you still have fourteen more spanks coming."

She thought she would die when he took his hand away. She had been so close... Once again she tensed for the stings that she knew were coming. He will spank me harder this time, she thought. But I can take it. It's not as bad as I feared. And it makes me sooo hot.

But Roger did want to let her off too easy. He swung the crop so that the leather shaft landed hard along the tops of her thighs.

"UMMPHHH.." she yelped. "That really smarts."

"Count!" he ordered.

"Twelve!"

WHAP "Louder!"

"THIRTeen."

WHAP WHAP "LOUDER!"

"ohhh Ohhh FOURTEEN.... Ahhhh.... FIFTEEN!"

It's time to put her to the test, Roger thought. He drew back the crop and rested the tip on the floor between her splayed legs. Then with a snap he brought it up sharply against her hairless pussy.

"AAAGGGGRRRR...." she screamed and collapsed on the floor. The momentary pain was intense, but faded quickly and was soothed by another rush of wetness. She lay on her side on the floor, breathing hard. What's the matter with me? she thought. Why am I letting him to this, and why is it so arousing? If he touches me now I'll cum for sure!"

"Tsk, tsk," Roger said, shaking his head. "You have disobeyed and abandoned your position. I can see I'm going to have to resort to more extreme measures to insure compliance with my instructions. Wait there."

He placed the crop on his desk and walked back to the bookcase. Reaching to a high peg, he took down a pair of padded wrist cuffs. Then from a recessed niche in the bottom of the bookcase he pulled out what looked like a padded piano bench. He put the cuffs on the bench and carried it over to the window.

"This is a special bench. I'm going to put in front of the window. You are to get up and lean over it. Put your hands behind your back."

Elizabeth struggled to her feet. She didn't know what to do other than to obey him. The bench hit her in mid-thigh. He took her hands gently in his and secured the cuffs. Now she was helpless with her arms bound behind her. "Down bitch," he said and pushed her head to force her to her knees, her stomach pushed up against the seat of the bench. "Lean forward," he commanded.

His voice seemed to pervade her being. She was still riding a sexual wave and would do whatever he said. The bench was soft, comforting; and then it slowly started to rise. He was pumping a lever like the arm on a barber's chair that adjusted the seat height. In a few seconds she found herself lying across the bench with her feet barely touching the floor. Her head hung down on the other side, and with her hands bound behind her she did not think she had the strength to rise even if she wanted to.

"Now you are unable to resist," he said. "Your ass and pussy are mine to do with as I wish. But I will spare you the severe stripes of the crop. I want your ass red, but without welts. Don't go anywhere while I fetch the right implement."

All she could do was grind her pussy against the edge of the seat cushion as she waited for him to come back with whatever he was going to use on her. She needed desperately to cum. In a few seconds he returned with a kind of rubber whip, about the same size and shape as a ping pong paddle, but with a slightly longer handle. "This will do nicely," he explained. "It is very flexible and has a big surface. Your ass will bounce and your pussy will ooze. When I think you are ripe, I am going to fuck you. Start your count again at sixteen."

SPLATT The soft rubber seemed to mold itself to the bulge of her ass, spreading the sting over a wide area.

"Ahhh... sixteen!"

Roger sat back and worked the whip rapidly back and forth, first a forehand, then a backhand, barely giving her time to shout out the numbers. Her cries became more and more frantic her skin became more and more tender and the heat built. Finally after number twenty-three he stopped. She was breathing hard and sobbing.

"Ohh god.. that was almost too much," she wailed. "My bottom is on fire!"

"It's not your bottom, it's your ass. Now thank me for teaching you a lesson."

Desperate to delay the last two spanks she replied quickly. "Yes.. thank you Sir... thank you for spanking my ass."

"You're welcome. I'm saving the last two for another part of your anatomy. But now you deserve a little relief."

From a cavity under the bench seat he retrieved another one of his special toys: a plastic bottle containing an expensive lotion that had remarkable soothing qualities. It was also a very good lubricant, and smelled and tasted like coconut custard. Elizabeth wiggled her ass in appreciation as he squirted a long line of the mixture from the top of one thigh up over her cheeks and down to the other leg. Then he used his fingers to gently massage it into her hot skin.

"Ohhh... that's good... more.... Ah yes.... Ummm... OH No, no, not there!"

His finger had followed a thick stream down the crack of her ass to rest on her tightly puckered opening. "Yes here. Do as I say and relax. Every part of you is mine."

"OHHH Roger... I don't know..."

With his other hand Roger scooped up a large dollop and reached up between her thighs. Gently he worked it over and between her lips. A finger, then two, slipped inside her. She sucked in her breath, and all resistance collapsed in a rush of lust. He smiled as her ass cheeks relaxed.

"This is what it means to give up control. Feel how satisfying it can be. Now let loose of your sphincter."

"AAHHGRRR..."

The tip of his right index finger penetrated her outer ring, while at the same time the fingers on his left hand pumped slowly in and out of her pussy. Totally immersed in the sensations she began humping the cushion on the bench, gasping and moaning. He had not intended to make her cum at this stage, but she was so far gone that he felt compelled to take her all the way. He knew that a mind blowing orgasm right after a spanking would go a long way to addicting her to his kind of sex. Fucking her could come later.

Slipping out of his chair, he knelt on the floor between her splayed legs. With an arm under each knee he lifted her thighs to rest on his shoulders. His mouth was then in position to tongue her clit, and her ass was still accessible to his finger.

The assault began with a long lick through the furrow of her pussy and back to her rosebud. Then another, and another, and then a brief dab of his tongue on the exposed clit. Elizabeth's sighs and groans increased in volume and tempo as her passion built. She had never felt anything like this. Her mind was cleared of everything as she focused on the pleasure centered in her groin.

"OHHH... YESSSS.... SOOOO GOOOD......

Roger increased the pressure from his tongue and lips at the same time returned his finger tip to her ass. She was trembling uncontrollably and unable to protest as his finger wormed its way into position. He was about to explode himself from the excitement of seeing her in this state. It was time. He lowered his head a bit more so he could trap her clit between his teeth and his tongue, and simultaneously shoved his finger up into her ass.

"WWWWOOOOO...." Elizabeth screamed as the orgasm overtook her. Her body writhed and twisted on the bench, but he had impaled her deeply and was able to keep her under his control. His tongue maintained its contact with her throbbing clit, pressing, twirling.... Spasm after spasm racked her, and he never let up.

Finally her muscles went limp. Mercifully he withdrew his mouth and finger and lowered her legs. "Don't try to talk," he said gently. "Let yourself savor the afterglow. I'm going to release your wrists and help you up."

She felt like a limp rag as he put his hands under her arms and lifted her to her feet. He turned her toward him and enveloped her in his arms. With her head against his chest she managed to find her voice. "I've never, ever felt anything like that."

"I'm so glad," he said. From experience he knew that women were at their most vulnerable right after a disciplining session gave them a mind-blowing orgasm. After that there was no way they could deny their sexually submissive natures. He had only to order and they would obey.

"Kiss me," he said.

Elizabeth raised her face to him and accepted his thrusting tongue deeply in her mouth. Her arms went around his neck; her naked hips pushed up against his hardness. The still smoldering fire in her lower belly flickered and then flamed. Hungrily she danced her tongue around his, and when he withdrew she followed, never breaking contact. He trembled with his desire for her.

At last she turned her head to the side. At the same time she dropped a hand to his crotch and felt him. "You poor man," she crooned. "You've taken me to the moon and gotten nothing for yourself. Let me take care of you."

"Oh, I certainly will. The night is young. But you haven't even taken off your dress."

She stepped back and looked down at the dress bunched around her waist. "I'm essentially naked from the waist down," she said. Do you want me to take off my stockings?"

"No. Leave them on. It's very sexy the way they grip your thighs just below your sweet pussy. And leave the heels on too. You must always wear heels when with me. However it is time to uncover the top of you."

"The zipper is in the back."

"Turn around."

There were actually two zippers, one along her backbone, and another along the side of the tight skirt. He found them both and quickly the dress was a heap on the floor. As soon as she could she arched her back, offering him her breasts, half enclosed in her skimpiest push-up bra.

"Beautiful," he said. "Walk around for me. Show me how sexy you are."

Obediently Elizabeth paraded around the office, posing and teasing him. He sat on the edge of his desk, watching her every move, aware that any pressure on his long suffering erection could set him off. She came and stood before him, her hands on her hips and a sultry smile on her face.

"Lose the bra," he said.

Keeping her eyes on his she reached behind and undid the clasp. The cups dropped to the floor. Her breasts were not large, but they sat high and firm on her chest, the long nipples erect and pointing right at his face.

He raised his hands and let the mounded flesh settle into his palms. "Magnificent. Let's see how sensitive they are." Both thumbs worked their way up the slopes and settled on her nipples, beginning a slow agitation. He could hear her breathing pick up as her excitement built. Her hand dipped to his crotch, seeking out the long, hard shape.

"Not that way," he said, taking her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. "I want you on your knees, using only your mouth." Sharp pinches on her nipples reinforced his command. Once again she felt a surge of wetness on her thighs.

"Yes Sir," she cried. "God that hurts so good...."

After a final twist and pull he released her. Down she went, her face ending up right opposite the bulge in his pants. "You can use your hands to get access to what you want," he said. "But after that, only your mouth and tongue."

With trebling hands she unbuckled his belt and slowly lowered the zipper. Breathing in the powerful aroma of his arousal, she pushed his briefs and pants down his musclular legs. A gasp escaped her lips as she uncovered the rigid cock with its mushroom head. The copious precum on the tip told her how ready he was.

"Do you like what you see?"

She looked up at him with hot eyes. "Oh, yes Sir. I like it very much. In fact I intend to worship it."

"You may proceed," he said imperiously, knowing full well that it was she who was going to be in control now.

Her tongue snaked out and licked at the precum. Roger moaned deeply and thrust his hips forward.

This is what I want, she thought as she dabbed at him with her tongue. He is so strong and powerful all over. My ex was never as big and hard as this. I love it that he tells me what to do, and that he makes my senses hum. I can still feel the delicious tingle from the spanking. He knows how to treat me. Now it's my turn to please him.

"Enough teasing," he growled. "Another time I will have you do this for hours, but I'm too far gone. Take me deep, clear to the back of your throat."

Elizabeth opened her mouth and engulfed him. She had never had such a large cock in her mouth and could not imagine how she was going to get it in her throat. After a brief attempt she pulled away.

"I'm not sure I can do that, Sir," she cried in despair. "I want to obey and please you, but you're so big."

"Relax. Breathe slowly, in through your nose and out through your mouth. You can do this. You want it as much as I do."

It was true. She was turned on by the idea of having this man's cock at the back of her throat. She took a deep breath and took it in slowly. The breathing instruction made all the difference, and bit by bit the space between her tongue and the roof of her mouth was filled with him. Ecstatic moaning noises emanated from Roger, encouraging her to keep going. She bobbed her head to force the last inch into her throat canal. Her nose was up against his rough hair and she held her breath.

"That's it, my sub, exactly what I want. Now hold it as long as you can." His hands were on her head, holding her close and making shallow thrusts in and out of her throat. The feeling of power combined with the stimulation on the sensitive tip were almost too much to bear. His balls tightened, signaling an imminent eruption. I will drown her if I cum now, he thought. Better to do it in her pussy.

"Good girl," he said, pulling back. "You learn fast. Now get up and kneel on the couch. I am going to fuck your naughty pussy from behind."

Proud of her achievement, she bounded up and climbed on the couch, offering herself like a dog in heat. Her pussy was oozing and ready for him.

"It won't be gentle this first time," he warned. "I desire you too much.

He positioned himself and eased her thighs apart. "Is this what you want Elizabeth?"

"OH YES... you know it is... Please Sir. Take me hard and fast. I'm yours to use."

Her words fired his lust and he plunged into her in one powerful thrust. She cried out with pleasure and shoved her ass up and back, encouraging him to do as he pleased. With piston like motions he took his pleasure, driving hard and deep. Both of them were groaning as their breaths came rapidly in erratic gasps.

Suddenly he cried out, and she felt his cum gushing into her, triggering her own orgasm, different but equally strong as the one he had given her minutes before. Her pussy milked him, drawing in what seemed to be an endless stream of hot sticky fluid.

Exhausted, her knees buckled and she found herself flat on the couch with Roger on top, his cock still deep in her pussy. Ever so slowly he eased himself out, setting off more tiny spasms that made her moan with pleasure.

He whispered in her ear. "Are you alright?"

"Oh yes... that was incredible... really intense." On her face was a smile that he could not see. It was the smile of the cat who just got the cream. She knew she had just insured herself a future with the dominant Mr. Carlton.

**

"I've decided not to take you home after all. We will go to my in town apartment for the night. I'll put you in a cab in the morning."

Elizabeth had just come out of the bathroom. With some effort and help from the comb and cosmetics in her purse she had put herself back together in preparation for the taxi ride home. Roger's announcement that he was not yet through with her was a welcome surprise.

"As you wish, Sir," she said with a grin. "I would like to see your apartment. I trust you have some suitable nightwear for me."

"That won't be a problem. Now come. George will get us a cab."

"Hadn't you better close up your secret closet first? It might frighten your young secretary in the morning."

He laughed. "Good idea. Although you will be learning some things about my secretary that might surprise you."

What did that mean? Was that innocent-looking girl one of his playmates? I feel like I'm on a runaway train with this man. Oh well, too late to jump off now. Let's see where it goes.

Roger returned the toys to their holders and swung the bookcase back into position. "There. Fantasyland has disappeared. Let's go."

He took her hand and guided her out of the office to the elevator. "I liked your office," she said as they waited for the car. "But I didn't get much opportunity to enjoy the view."

"Oh no? I thought I gave you plenty of time to do that when you had your arms on the windowsill."

Elizabeth blushed a bright red, remembering the position she had been in while he spanked her. The thought made her realize that her bottom no longer hurt. "Oh yes," she stammered. "I did look out the window then, but my eyes were watering so I couldn't see."

"Maybe next time," he chortled. "Here's the elevator. In you go."

The door closed. She squeezed his hand and looked up at him. "Roger I just realized I don't feel anything on my backside. The burning is gone. Was it all a dream? It seems so unreal now."

He kissed her forehead. "No Elizabeth. It wasn't a dream. You trusted me and jumped off a cliff into my arms. In private you are now my submissive sex slave. You have experienced the first of many exquisite pleasures. All you have to do is obey me. If you don't, I assure you the burning will return."