Exploring the Lifestyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The threat of another spanking sent a chill down her spine. It also awakened the little birds in her stomach. Yes I will obey him. It feels right. And the sex slave idea is making me wet again. She squeezed his hand.

A grinning George greeted them in the lobby. "Leaving so soon?" The way he looked at her Elizabeth was sure he could see through her clothes to the hot, Brazilian-waxed wanton underneath.

"Yes George. Please get us a taxi." Roger's stare told him not to push it.

"Yes Sir, Mr. Carlton."

Roger hugged her to him as they waited. "You did very well," he said. "I'm so proud of you for having the confidence in yourself to step out in the world and sample what life has to offer. Most of my divorcee clients wallow in self-pity for months."

She kissed him on the cheek. "You took charge and led me all the way, Roger. I'm so excited to be going on this voyage with you! I just hope that I wasn't too easy for you, and now that I've submitted you'll lose interest in me."

"Not a chance," he said. "There's the taxi. Let's go."

**

The ride in the taxi took about ten minutes. Roger kept his hand on her leg the whole time, gripping her as if he were afraid she might fly away. He was totally infatuated with this woman who had succumbed so quickly and with so much pleasure. His protective instincts had kicked in, and he looked forward to sleeping with her in his arms.

For her part, Elizabeth was content to turn herself over to him and not think about the future. Now that he had helped her break through the barrier of her social conditioning, she felt for the first time at peace with her own sexuality. I don't have to decide anything, she thought. He can take me to his apartment, undress me, spank me, screw me, and then send me home. I will revel in it. I've been freed from my past life and my own hang-ups. I will ride this wave and see where it goes.

Roger's apartment bordered on a park in a high-class, residential area of the city. It was on the ground floor with its own entrance. He paid the driver and walked ahead of her to unlock the door.

"Welcome to my city home," he said, standing to one side to let her proceed him. When she was halfway through the door he put out his arm in front of her chest and blocked her. Before she could react he pivoted her toward him and planted his lips on hers. Her legs went weak as he pressed his body to hers and the kiss deepened. She could feel his hardness against her stomach. Still holding her, he shuffled them into the room and kicked the door closed. His hands dropped to her ass and lifted her onto her toes so she could feel his desire where it counted.

"See what you do to me," he sighed. "Fortunately when I feel an urge I can act on it. No wondering what you might want, or not want. You have to submit and please me. You understand that, don't you?"

"Yes Sir. What pleases you, pleases me."

"Good answer. Hang your coat in the closet there, and I will show you around."

It was a spacious two bedroom, two bath apartment, outfitted with expensive, tasteful furniture. Original art adorned every wall, and small sculptures, mostly of lithesome females, nestled among the books on several bookcases. A large screen home entertainment center filled one corner. Elizabeth was impressed.

"What a beautiful place," she exclaimed as he toured her around. "How long have you lived here?"

"Oh I don't really live here. My main home is in the country. This is where I stay when I am working in town and don't want to drive two hours."

"All this space for just one lonely old bachelor?" she teased.

He grinned. "Bachelor yes; lonely no. Come here."

She stood in front of him, her hands at her sides, waiting for his next command.

"Look at me. Wet your lips."

OH GOD... HIS EYES ARE SO HOT... my stomach is turning flips. My lips are moist and ready.

"I love your mouth," he said. "Big, succulent lips, so sensual."

She licked them again, breathing hard.

"Open," he ordered, and when she dropped her lower lip he seized it with his teeth. Simultaneously he closed his forefingers and thumbs on both nipples. Her knees trembled under the unexpected assault, and a wave of lust rippled through her. If he had kept it up five seconds longer she would have cum on the spot.

"Ohhhhh..", she sighed. "You sure know how to heat a girl up."

He grinned and licked his lips. "Here's what we are going to do. I will fill the Jacuzzi in the master bath with hot water. You will go into the guest bedroom and remove all your clothes. Put on the terrycloth robe you will find in the closet and come join me in the bath."

Before she could respond he was headed toward the master suite. Now he's going to see all of me, she said to herself. I may be in good shape for a forty year old, but he's seen a lot better. Oh well, here goes nothing.

On the dresser in the guest room Elizabeth found an assortment of cosmetics, as well as several brushes and combs. Not wanting to get her hair wet, she piled her honey-colored tresses on her head and secured them with pins. Then she stripped off everything and donned the robe. Finally, remembering an earlier command, she sat on the bed and put her high heeled shoes on her bare feet.

Meanwhile Roger had the tub almost ready. Although the tub's high sides made it possible to fill it to a depth of over two feet, for what he had in mind he needed only half of that. A temperature-controlled recirculating system insured that the water stayed just right. The air jets were set on low, bubbling the water like an underground spring. He added a few ounces of a lavender bath lotion and lowered the lighting. When Elizabeth knocked at the door he was already in the tub, with the little bubbles concealing the lower parts of his naked body.

"Come in," he said. "Ah, I see you did not forget about the shoes. I was all set to add points to your punishment. You look ravishing."

She pirouetted for him. "I hope you like my hair up this way."

"Yes. I want to see you in many different hair styles. You are going to be like a Barbie Doll for me to play with. Now stand there by the mirror and let the robe fall off."

Taking a deep breath she undid the sash, put one foot in front of the other in the classic model's pose, arched her back, and shrugged the robe off of her shoulders. Her already hard nipples popped to full attention, pointed right at him.

"Magnificent! Turn around.. that's it.. now bend over.. look back at me..."

"Like this?"

"Perfect. You are now in what's known in the lifestyle as the 'challenge' position. A sub may be ordered to challenge at any time."

She giggled. "Not in a hotel lobby, I hope."

"Don't give me ideas. Now give me a sexy look."

Coquettishly Elizabeth wiggled her ass and stuck out her tongue. "You like? Candy that's just out of reach?"

"Impudent bitch, aren't you," he snickered. "But I don't mind as long as you follow orders. Back up... closer.....there....now I can sample the candy."

He ran a wet hand slowly from her ankle up over her calf to the back of her thigh. Being posed in high heels stretched the sinews in her leg muscles and tightened the fleshy surface. His cock stiffened. "Open your legs," he snarled.

"Ohhhh... Roger..."

"Ummm... You're as wet here as I am, and you're not even in the water. Open wider."

His fingers moved, and Elizabeth started to moan and rotate her hips. Dropping her head almost to the floor she elevated her ass to make herself more accessible to him. Her legs trembled as he worked her.

"What a hot little sub I have on my hands," he said. "But enough of this. I want you in here with me."

Roger extended both arms and wrapped them around her hips. The backs of her legs were up against the tub, and by pulling her toward him he was able to lever her ass-first up over the edge and into the water. She ended up in his lap with her back to him and her feet precariously on the rim of the tub, still clad in their strapped-on high heels.

"OH MY!" she exclaimed. "My shoes..."

"Relax. Don't worry about getting them wet. Those heels aren't quite high enough anyway."

The Jacuzzi tub was large, big enough for three or four people to fit comfortably. It was really more like a hot tub than a bath. Roger had installed an over-sized hot water tank to be able to fill it quickly. Many spur of the moment parties had taken place in its warm shallows. That night, however, he thought all he wanted was to have a leisurely bath with his new sub.

Elizabeth stopped worrying about her shoes and let her legs drop into the soothing water. "That's it," Roger said. "Now lean back."

He stretched out his legs and scooted lower, pulling her with him. A special, foam padded backrest in one corner allowed him to lie comfortably, with just his head and shoulders above the water. Elizabeth's smaller body was almost horizontal on top of him, with her ass resting on his groin. She was well aware of the rigid cock pressing up against her soft flesh.

"See, isn't this nice?" he said. "Lie still while I wash and explore you."

"Oh Roger... There doesn't seem to be any limit to the sensual pleasures you are introducing me to."

"That's my job. I am enthralled with you and want to set the hook deep. So far you have been a good sub, but we have a long way to go."

"You can't scare me," she tittered.

"That's my girl. Now relax your leg muscles." He hooked his feet under her ankles and scissored her legs open with his own. She felt his cock seat itself into the groove of her ass. Warm bubbles caressed her exposed pussy.

"Ummm...."

Gently Roger moved his hands over the front of her body. One hand started at her neck, and the other on her lower stomach, both traveling slowly and teasingly toward her breasts. The slightly oily water let his fingers glide easily along the surface of her skin, sending tingles down her spine. She lay her head back on his shoulder and moaned softly.

"So smooth.. so responsive...so beautiful.." he whispered. "I think I'll keep you."

"You've got me. That's for sure. Ohhh Roger... my nipples..."

He had reached her breasts and walked his fingers up the slopes to flick fingernails on the rubbery points. "You like?" he mouthed into her hair.

"Ahhh... they've never been so hard.."

"Maybe a little tweaking and pulling... and of course some squeezing of the whole luscious fruit..."

'Ahhhh... you'll make me cum..."

"In that case..." he withdrew his hands from her tits and tilted her face so he could reach her with his mouth. She shuddered and squirmed her body to meet him. He began by kissing her eyes, then her cheek and neck, finally licking his way over her chin to her mouth. "Stick out your tongue," he commanded.

She closed her eyes and lay her head back as she obeyed. He played with her tongue, nibbling and gumming, then sucked it deeply into his mouth. One hand dropped between her legs to initiate a gentle massage, while the other lightly pinched a turgid nipple.

"GGAAA.." Elizabeth's body jerked and twisted under the three-pronged assault. The water sloshed in the tub like a lake in a storm. He took her to the edge and then stopped.

"No you don't," he said compassionately. "I want us to lie quietly and talk."

"Oh sure, that's why you are driving me up the wall," she tittered. Reaching down she wrapped her fingers around his hardness. "Is a sub in the lifestyle permitted to take the initiative to get what she wants?"

Roger pretended to be thoughtful. "There are different schools of thought on that. Right now my school of thought is that it is just fine. Your hand is so soft, and when you move it like that..."

He kissed her again. Their bodies lodged comfortably together in the warm water, with her upturned face on his shoulder and one of her hands between her spread legs holding his stiff cock. As the kiss became more passionate she rubbed his rock hard flesh against her pussy. Both of them gasped from the intense sensation.

"I can see we're not going to get much talking done," he stuttered. "I might as well fuck you and get it over with."

"Oh no please Sir.. not that! My honor is all I have! .... How do you want to take me, from the front or behind?"

Roger smiled. Her playful submissiveness was creating an intimacy between them that he liked. But at the same time his darker side lusted toward complete dominance and control. At her mention of being taken from behind he felt a rush. It was like a switch had been thrown.

"Get on your knees and bend over the edge of the tub!" There was a sudden sternness in his voice that she could not ignore. Without thinking she hastily complied, offering him her ass. "More," he barked. "Lean further out. Put your hands on the floor."

The tiled side of the tub felt deliciously cool on her tits. She twisted her upper body, rubbing her hard nipples on the smooth surface, well aware that her raised ass was on lascivious display. Once again his demanding attitude had stoked her lust to the point where she was up for anything. She expected him to mount her like the animal she knew she had unleashed.

WHAP... He slapped the taut flesh. "Subs in the lifestyle must make all parts of their bodies available for their master's pleasure. Your ass needs to be broken in. Now in the water is a good time. It may be uncomfortable at first, but you will grow to crave it."

This was something new. "Oh Roger... I don't know.. I've never done anything like this..."

"Be quiet and hold still!"

From a niche in the wall above the tub he removed a piece of phallic-shaped soap. The alcove contained several of these implements, each of a different diameter. He chose the smallest one and dipped it into the water, wetting the soft surface and making it as slippery as if it were coated with melted butter. Next he uncoiled a plastic water tube from the rear of the niche. Its adjustable nozzle allowed him to direct a soft or hard spray of warm water as needed. Keeping the dildo wet would be the key to minimizing her pain.

WHAP... Another slap and then the rounded tip of the soap touched her hole. "No Roger!" she cried and pushed against the floor to try to rise up. A firm hand on her back thwarted her. His blood was up and he was not to be denied.

"Stop fighting it! I will have you this way, and you must be broken in. You have to accept that joining me in the lifestyle means total submission. You must trust that I will not do you harm, and that I will be sensitive to your likes and dislikes. You cannot control your master. If you are unhappy your only choice is to leave him."

"But it's too soon! You've introduced me to all this in the last twenty four hours! Can't I have some time to adjust?" She temporarily stopped struggling as she tried to reason with him. The soap phallus eased half an inch into her clinched opening.

"No Elizabeth. It's not too soon. I know you. You are going to love this and it is a crucial part of your initiation into the lifestyle. There's no going back for you. Do you really want me to get you a towel and call you a cab?"

She sighed and let her body relax. "Is it going to hurt? What if that thing gets stuck up inside me?"

He smiled. He had been right to maintain the momentum of her subjugation; she was going to be an exciting new companion. "The way I am going to break you in, it will not hurt. The first invader is very small. Gradually I will introduce larger ones. Your sphincter will adapt. In the first couple of minutes after an insertion you may feel some discomfort, but after that you will experience pleasurable sensations of a type and intensity you have never known."

"Ghaaa..." He had begun applying more pressure.

"As for something getting stuck in you, I use only the highest quality, safest toys. The soap has a string running through it, and I can remove it at any time by pulling on the string. Now relax and open your ass for me, pretty lady."

Elizabeth sucked in a deep breath and tried to comply. She felt a hand slide down her back and over her ass to between her thighs and on to her pussy. The sensual distraction unclenched her sphincter, and the slender phallus slid inside.

"Aggrrrr.."

"There, see, that's not so bad," he cooed. "I'll just ease it in a bit more and then let you get used to it."

She squirmed her ass in a half-hearted attempt to discharge the intruder, but quickly discovered that the initial shock was replaced with something else, something she had never felt before. The domed head of the dildo was in the super-sensitive furrow between her two sphincters, in the place that was only a few membranes away from the root of her clit. Roger knew just how to twist and position his toy in conjunction with his fingers on her pussy to drive her crazy.

"Oh god, Roger.... what are you doing to me... oh god..... ahhh.... Ohhh...OHHH..."

"I knew you would love it. Tell me your ass is mine whenever I want it."

"YES... god damn it... YES... oh that feels so incredible...."

"This is phase 1... only a little penetration... my cock will go much deeper. And that means loosening up your inner barrier. That will take some time. This little probe is a start. Now take some deep breaths while I push it in to the hilt."

He did not give her time to think before gently screwing the soapy rod four inches into her ass. She gasped and thrashed around on the edge of the tub, held in position by the two fingers buried in her pussy.

"Oh shit!" she cried. "That's something else again! Take it out... PLEASE TAKE IT OUT!"

But he maintained the pressure. "No Elizabeth. It's doing its job. Your ass will adapt quickly. Just relax."

"Ohhh..."

He spoke to her softly, his fingers continuing to tease her pussy. "Surrender to me Elizabeth. You have entered a new world as my sex-slave. Your body is for me to use for my pleasure. This is the way you will get what you need and crave. You are so beautiful and so passionate. The opening of your ass is your unconditional gift to me. It is necessary. I must be able to sheathe myself in this tight, warm tunnel. Do you understand, Elizabeth?"

Already the sharpness was easing. His words and the titillation in both the front and back were kindling the sexual fire in her groin. "Yes, yes.... take what you want from me..."

"Good girl. Now let yourself go. When I tell you to cum you will release the explosion that right now is building in your belly."

With a slight shift of his arm he maneuvered his thumb into her pussy and up toward her G spot. His other hand began a slow pumping of the slippery phallus in her ass. He let it pop in and out of her inner ring, loosening the muscle and agitating the exposed nerve endings. The rapidly dissolving soap moved easily, and her original discomfort was replaced with the erotic sensation of being fucked in the ass.

"OHHH... sooo good... don't stop... harder... harder..." Her ass bucked as her passion grew. He bore down on her, mercilessly prodding both openings, gauging her reactions as she ascended toward the climax.

"NOW!" he cried. "CUM FOR ME, NOW!"

END OF PART 1