Exposed

Story Info
A young woman is introduced to family intimacy by her friend.
7.1k words
4.49
52.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still in high school when I got started on my road to family intimacy. It wasn't at all what I was planning on -- I had never even had a sexual thought about my two older brothers, and certainly had never thought about my parents in that way. I was extremely curious about sex and had had a few experiences with boys I had dated; but they were boys, and didn't know what they were doing.

And, to be honest, neither did I. Technically I wasn't a virgin anymore, but somehow pulling my jeans down to have hurried sex in the backseat of my boyfriend's parent's mini-van left me unsatisfied - shocking, right? The second and third times weren't any better; my boyfriend could barely get the condom on and slide inside of me before he was coming. That was the extent of my sexual education. I knew there was more to it, and wanted more. I just had no idea what would be in store for me...

The summer before my senior year of high school our family went on a road trip from California to New Jersey to visit family. It was miserable being stuck in the car for long, boring hours, not to mention it took three weeks off of my summer vacation. Neither of my brothers had to go; they were "too busy earning money for college". It wasn't fair, but I tried to make the best of it, and did have some good times reconnecting with some of my cousins, aunts, and uncles along the way.

As soon as I got home I immediately headed over to my best friend's house. Ana and I had been friends since 6th grade and didn't have any secrets from each other. We were an unlikely pair -- she had beautiful, caramel skin, lustrous black wavy hair, and gorgeous, deep brown eyes that complimented her short, curvy, hourglass body.

I, on the other hand, was tall, had thick, straight, dirty blonde hair that I kept in a bob, pale blue eyes, freckles across my nose, and small, perky breasts. My one redeeming physical attribute was my ass. Years of playing soccer had given me thick, toned legs and a nicely shaped bubble butt. It was my best asset, pun intended.

By the time I got there she was ready to burst with excitement and we quickly went to her room. Once we were alone she told me how her and her brother, Miguel, had messed around. After being completely shocked by the news, I had to admit it got me excited, more than I realized. I had had sort of a crush on Miguel for a couple years, mostly because my parents didn't like him -- he was 3 years older than me, and had long hair, wore a leather jacket, played the guitar, and was always on the verge of dropping out of college. In reality he was a really sweet guy, and was hard to resist.

It took a while to get all the details out of Ana but eventually she told me how it had all happened -- she had been spying on Miguel and his girlfriend having sex, and was fascinated at what she had seen. It had taken her a few days to work up the courage, but eventually she asked Miguel about what she had seen, and that led to them playing show and tell, and more. They had done just about everything, except for "up the butt", as she put it. I was blown away and we talked about it a lot over the next few weeks.

Ana made it worse because every now and then, when they were home alone, Ana and Miguel would mess around or have sex, and then she would call me and give me the gory details. I was really jealous and eager to try messing around, and kept hinting to Ana that I wanted to play too. She eventually caught on and talked to Miguel, and of course he was interested -- what 21-yr old American man wouldn't be interested in a very inexperienced, eager-to-learn 18-yr old woman?

So, one Friday night when I was spending the night at Ana's house, it happened. Their parents were gone so it was just us three. I was nervous but really wanted to try, and Miguel was so sweet and gentle. Ana stayed and watched; at first it was kind of embarrassing to undress in front of her while Miguel was undressing too, but then I remembered all the times that Ana and I had changed in front of each other and I got over it fast.

Miguel let me play with his cock, then I sucked it off and on while stroking it, and then stroked him until he came with a pop and a spurt. I had taken 9th grade health but nothing prepared me for the come shooting out of the end of his cock. For a brief second I thought he was peeing but it was thick, white, stringy come, and it shot all over his chest and legs and up my hand and arm.

We cleaned up and then he got between my legs. As most women can probably attest, the first time someone other than yourself touches you can be quite powerful, and Miguel knew what he was doing. It felt amazing and despite my best efforts I was moaning and crying out. He played around with me until I was really wet, and then ate me out. I didn't last long; I had figured out how to make myself come but this orgasm was so much more powerful. And so much more enjoyable.

At this point Ana wanted some attention so Miguel moved over and began playing with her for a few minutes, before having her sit on his face. It was mind-blowing to be lying there next to them, completely naked, watching my best friend getting eaten out by her brother. I watched his cock grow hard as he enjoyed her wetness, and soon she came loudly.

She laid back and watched as Miguel had me get on top of him so we could 69. I found this to be an odd mix of distraction and pleasure, and had a hard time focusing on sucking him while his tongue was giving me such pleasure. After a few moments he had me turn around and straddle him, his cock ready to slide into me. This was the moment I had been waiting for and I was ready to have him inside me.

He guided his cock into my pussy and had me slowly slide down until he was inside me fully. It was somewhat uncomfortable -- his cock was bigger than my ex-boyfriend's - and there were a few moments of pain, but eventually my hips made contact with his body, which meant all of him was inside. He held me like that and just let my body acclimate to the new sensations that were shooting through my body. It felt good but also like I was going to split in two, like an overly full feeling. We took it slow and he showed me how to ride him, to give us both pleasure. It was a lot of fun and I rode him for a while.

Then he had me stop because he was getting ready to come and wanted to get on top of me. I laid back and spread my legs for him, and he slid inside of me and started to pump me. He was really enjoying watching his cock slide in and out of me and before I knew it he was coming inside of me, his head tilted back, eyes closed, a long low groan escaping from his open mouth.

We took a break and then Ana sucked him hard and took her turn on his cock, riding him while kissing him until she came, and then letting him fuck her from behind until he came inside of her. It was an extremely enjoyable and erotic night and we had another round of sex in the early morning hours, before I went home. I felt so naughty walking back into the house, my panties full of come, having just had Miguel fuck me from behind a few hours before.

Ana and I talked about it non-stop for the next week. We talked about sucking Miguel, the feel of his cock inside us, being eaten, his come... just about every aspect of our sexual escapades with him. And every chance we got we played with him, getting more and more confident in our sexuality and our bodies, and getting more and more eager to try new positions and try new things. It didn't bother either of us to taste each other on Miguel's cock; in fact it was kind of kinky, and eventually we got the point where we were eating each other and kissing and playing with each other in front of Miguel. We both enjoyed it and it blew Miguel's mind to watch us together, especially when I ate his come out of Ana and vice versa.

It was a very fun summer, but like all good things it came to an end. September arrived and we started our senior year in high school. Miguel did not go back to college; his parents refused to pay based on his poor performance in his coursework, and so he chose to rebel and enlisted in the Marines. Two days later he was on a bus to boot camp. He and Ana wrote letters and talked on the phone, and she told me that he was missing both of us and thought of us often.

Around the middle of October Ana told me that Miguel would be home during our winter break, and that he had asked her for a huge favor -- to go off birth control pills, so that he could try to get her pregnant when he was home on leave. He had always joked about wanting to get us both pregnant, but we thought it was just him kidding around.

Apparently he had thought a lot about it and really wanted to try. It had taken several weeks to convince Ana, but she eventually said yes and that she would ask me, too. At first I completely refused, even when Ana stopped taking the pill. She told me how she had mailed all of her birth control pills to Miguel, and the thought of that made my head spin with arousal.

I finally caved the week before Thanksgiving and went off the pill too. A very stupid thing to do, and part of me knew that. Ana took my pills and mailed them to Miguel to prove I was off of birth control, too. There was a part of me that got very aroused thinking about it, and Ana and I talked about it a lot, but in the back of my mind I knew it was flat-out playing with fire. Miguel had done quite a bit of research on how to get pregnant and asked us about our cycles and had us figure out when we'd be ovulating, and for both of us it coincided around new years.

Miguel came home and there was so much going on with their family as well as my own, that we didn't get a chance to play until new years day. I went over to Ana's about 10am and they were waiting for me. We talked about it all and Miguel made sure we were both ok with it. We both said yes but secretly I wasn't so sure.

Miguel and Ana started to mess around, kissing passionately and touching each other, like old lovers. Watching them got me very aroused. Eventually Ana laid on her back and spread her legs wide, showing a dripping wet pussy. Mine was equally as wet, if not more. Miguel put a couple pillows under her hips, and then moved up so Ana could suck his cock until it got hard. At this point I was so aroused that I couldn't stop myself from getting between her legs to taste her sweet wetness.

A few minutes later Miguel said it was his turn and I moved out of the way so he could have a taste before sliding his cock into her slowly. They started to have passionate sex, lots of loving talk, lots of deep French kissing. He asked Ana to talk dirty to him, to ask him to get her pregnant, to come deep inside of her, and she did, until she was overcome by a long, powerful orgasm. Thrusting hard, he tilted his head back and groaned, his cock as deep inside of her as possible, the head of his cock pushed up against her cervix, thick shots of come squirting straight into her uterus. He held himself there for several minutes, until his orgasm was spent and his entire load was inside her.

Miguel laid down next to Ana and they talked and kissed, brother and sister and lovers. Then it was my turn. Miguel and I kissed, and I could taste Ana's wetness in his mouth, and felt her wetness on his cock as I stroked him. Miguel moved down between my legs, and I spread them wide, eager for his tongue to give me pleasure. Ana laid there next to me smiling, her hips elevated, every now and then Miguel telling her to rock her hips to "help with fertilization". I came very quickly -- a sharp, powerful orgasm that washed over my body like warm electricity.

Miguel wasn't fully hard yet so I moved down and began to suck him, cleaning off the thick wetness from Ana's pussy, my body beginning to get aroused again. Once he was hard, he had me get on my knees, my face on the bed, so that he could get behind me and pump me deep. He entered me slowly, sliding his full length in until he was to the hilt. He adjusted my knees and hips so that he was as deep inside of me as possible, then began to slowly pump.

Ana commented on how hot it was to watch his cock slide in and out of my pussy. Miguel told her to keep rocking her hips, and she obeyed. It took him a while and I enjoyed the fucking I was getting, and had a nice, sweet, brief little orgasm about a minute before he came inside of me. He held his cock deep inside me as he came, and then he told me I had to stay that way for 15 minutes, my back arched, ass up, rocking gently on my knees, to "help with fertilization".

Two days later I was over at their house again for round two. This time I was first and Miguel put me on my back, my hips elevated with pillows, just as Ana had been two days before. He fucked me slowly, kissing me deeply and playing with my breasts and nipples, until he began to come. His thrust went extremely deep, to the point of it being painful, and he held himself inside me very firmly to make sure the head of his cock connected to my cervix, his cock jetting thick wads of come into my uterus. Then it was my turn to lay there and watch him impregnate his sister from behind. As arousing and enjoyable as it all was, I felt for sure that we both were either already pregnant, or certainly would be after this latest round of sex.

Miguel left to go overseas and January passed by, neither one of us having a period. February went by, no periods. At this point we were both extremely scared and bought some pregnancy tests at the pharmacy. We both tested as pregnant, and got even more scared and went to a clinic to get tested. Both pregnant. March was filled with regrets and not knowing what to do; Ana was more at peace and seemed very happy at times. I was almost beside myself, and it caused some strain on our friendship.

Then I woke up one Sunday morning, a bloody mess, and promptly freaked out, causing my parents to rush into my bedroom. They took me to the hospital and the doctor confirmed I had miscarried, despite my lame attempts to tell my parents it was just a really bad period. My parents went ballistic on me and put me back on the pill, forbidding me to see any guys or go on any dates. They had no idea what a relief it was for me. Ana was very sad for me but still seemed excited to be pregnant.

Spring break came and my middle brother (2 years older than me), Jeff, came home from college. He was barely home before my mother was blabbing about me being pregnant and miscarrying. Jeff and I were very close and we talked about it several times. I felt confident I could trust him with what had happened, and told him about messing around with Miguel and Ana.

It blew his mind that Miguel and Ana were going at it, and also that I had joined in and messed around as well. I told him that it had been a lot of fun and I had learned many new things about sex that I hadn't known before, and had gotten good at sucking and fucking cock. He gave me an odd smile but didn't say anything. Before he went back to college he asked me if I thought brothers and sisters having sex was erotic, and I said yes. The look he gave me told me what he was thinking about. You'd think, after what I had just gone through, I would have learned my lesson... but I hadn't, and started thinking about the same thing Jeff was thinking about.

May came and by then Ana started to show that she was pregnant. She did her best to wear unrevealing clothes, but the news eventually spread through school. She never told anyone at school who the father was, and neither did I; she did, however, finally tell her parents, and they lost their minds and tried to force her to get an abortion. She refused. As weird and as crazy as it seemed, I had to admire her desire to carry the baby to term and keep it once it was born.

One Friday a few weeks before my high school graduation, Jeff came home from college. It was obvious what was on his mind, based on the looks he was giving me. I had had time to think about it as well, and gave him the same looks back. In a way it was a mild form of torture, as our parents were home and there wasn't anything we could do about it -- until we found ourselves sitting on the living room couch eating cereal and talking one Saturday morning, our parents heading out the door to go golfing.

There I was, sitting on the couch, in pajama bottoms and a tank top, no bra, sexy bikini panties on underneath; and there he was, t-shirt and gym shorts, looking at me. I told him I knew what he was thinking, and he just smiled; he asked me if I was thinking about the same thing, and I said maybe. He smiled, but then got serious and said he really wanted to have fun, as long as I didn't feel pressured into anything I didn't want to do. I briefly reminded him of my experiences with Ana and Miguel, and he smiled and blushed.

We sat there a few more moments in silence, each afraid to make the first move; when I saw the bulge in his shorts I took it as a sign that I was up first and so I got on my hands and knees on the floor in front of the couch where he was sitting, and pulled his shorts off. His cock seemed absolutely huge to me, and it wasn't even fully hard yet. Before I could stop myself I said, loudly, "Wow." He apologized and asked if something was wrong, and I told him no, I just hadn't ever seen a cock that thick and long before.

I wasn't sure how I was going to suck it, much less ride it, but I didn't let that stop me, and opened my mouth and took the head of his cock inside, slowly sucking as much of his length as I could get into my mouth. The more I worked at it, the more of his cock I was able to slide down my throat, but I didn't have to work at it too much longer as he mumbled he was getting ready to come.

I sucked him faster and harder and was rewarded with a huge glob of come splashing up against the roof of my mouth, my tongue working the underside of his cock as more come spurted out. I swallowed a mouthful and kept sucking, his thick, slightly salty wads continuing to shoot onto my tongue. I swallowed another large mouthful and then focused on sucking the last few drops out as his cock began to go limp.

I sat back and looked at him; his head was back, eyes closed. He mumbled, "that was the best blow job I've ever had, ever." He looked at me, blushing slightly, and I smiled and said that I really enjoyed it too. He asked if he could return the favor, and I told him I was more than ready. We switched positions, me on the couch, him on the floor, and he peeled my soaked panties off. I got a little embarrassed when he saw how wet I was, but he was really excited to taste me and got right at it, gently licking and sucking up my thick wetness.

It was so bizarre to be sitting on our parent's couch, completely naked, my legs spread wide open as my brother ate me out slowly and methodically, the taste of his come still in my mouth. He definitely knew what he was doing, and got me even more aroused, his hands playing with my nipples and breasts, his tongue on my clit, occasionally dipping down to lap up the wetness oozing out of my pussy. I got very noisy and he knew I was getting close, and soon my body was wracked with wave after wave of pleasure. He stopped and sat back, watching me breathe hard on the couch, momentarily spent as the last of my orgasm dissipated. I looked up and told him he was very good at pleasuring a woman, to which he said thank you.

He sat down next to me and asked me again if this was ok, and I said yes, that it was a lot of fun and very kinky. We talked a little bit more about all that I had done with Miguel and Ana, and that got us both aroused. I asked if he wanted to move to his bed or mine, but he said he wanted to do it on the couch. I smiled and began stroking his cock to get him hard, then straddled him and guided the head of his cock between my pussy lips, sliding it between my lips to coat it with my thick, clear wetness.

12