Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even before his head was inside me, I knew it was not going to be like having Miguel inside me. I was very wet and his cock slid in, but I took it very slowly and gave my pussy time to adjust to having such a massive cock inside me. I sank down until he was in up to the hilt, then closed my eyes and leaned my forehead onto his head. He was such a gentleman and waited patiently until I was ready to start riding him.

I began to slowly move up and down on his cock, his mouth focused on one of my nipples while his fingers gently played with the other nipple. I was in ecstasy, and didn't even try to stop my moans and cries of pleasure. We got into a rhythm and soon I was riding him harder and faster, thrusting my hips down, taking his entire girth into me easily, moans of pleasure escaping from my open mouth. We looked in each other's eyes and saw the lust we had for each other, and that was enough to send me over the brink, as I came hard and long on his cock.

I kept riding him as I could tell he was getting close to coming and he asked if he could come inside me. I nodded and said yes, and he groaned loudly and pulled down on my hips, thrusting up inside of me. I rode him until he finished coming, knowing that his come was spurting inside of my pussy deep.

We held each other for a long while after he finished coming, and then I slid off his softening cock and sat down next to him. The house was quiet and we both closed our eyes, lost in the moment. He watched as I spread my legs to let the flow of his come dribble out of me onto the couch. We made eye contact and smiled, and agreed the sex had been a lot of fun and very pleasurable. He asked again if I was ok playing around with him while he was home, even though he had a girlfriend. I said of course!

We tried very hard to not arouse any suspicions with our parents, even having a few small-scale arguments to make it seem like we didn't like each other; but as soon as they were off to work, we were at it, sucking, fucking, and having passionate lovemaking sessions. It was so erotic and taboo to make out with my brother, to kiss him deeply as he lay on top of me, his cock deep inside pleasuring us both.

And of course I told Ana everything, all the details, positions, etc... several times we both got so aroused that we wound up eating each other out and making each other come. She started dropping hints about joining in; despite the fact that she was 6 months pregnant, she wanted to play as well, especially since Miguel wasn't coming home any time soon. And how was I supposed to ask Jeff about her joining in? It took me a few days, but eventually I asked him. And what was Jeff supposed to say, but yes?

Graduation came and went, with all the pomp and circumstance; but in reality it was completely overshadowed by the deeply pleasurable, deeply intimate, deeply taboo relationship I was having with my brother. It was A LOT of fun, and we couldn't get enough of it. Having Ana enjoy his cock put yet another twist to the relationship.

I wish I could describe how incredibly erotic it was to have her lay there next to my brother, while she watched me ride his cock; or to eat her pussy while my brother took me from behind. She thoroughly enjoyed cleaning me up after Jeff had come inside of me. And watching her take his cock, inch after inch, got me immediately dripping wet, even after I had just come. The taste of her wetness on Jeff's cock, and of her pussy with his come oozing out, almost made me lose my mind.

We enjoyed it while we could, because we knew our time was running short. Her parents had been talking about moving for a while, and later in the summer, as Ana got closer to delivering, they made the decision to move several hours south to a larger city where they could blend in and not be noticed -- they were still so embarrassed by Ana being pregnant by her brother. Their cover story was that a boyfriend had impregnated Ana, but he was no longer in the picture.

Ana and I stayed in very close contact and when she went into labor I was in the car, headed as fast as I could drive to be there with her. I arrived just after her baby boy was born -- a beautiful son, perfectly healthy, and handsome. She finally was able to call Miguel and tell him the good news, and send him pictures of their son. They both seemed very happy about little Alejandro, and I was happy for them.

Jeff and I made the most of our dwindling time together, as he was heading off in one direction to go back to college, and I would be attending a different university. We indulged in our passionate sex affair every chance we got, experimenting with different positions and in different locations. We both almost lost our minds when in mid-August our parents went out of town for a long weekend to visit relatives. It was the culmination of a very wild, kinky, enjoyable summer and we did some very naughty things.

I didn't realize it before, but Jeff had a thing for women's underwear, and thoroughly enjoyed buying me panties and thongs to wear for him. He loved to have me model them for him. He also had found our mother's lingerie drawer and enjoyed having me dress up in her lingerie. He didn't immediately admit to it, but he had a thing for our mom and had wanted to fuck her for years.

We had very passionate sex several times in our parents' bed, which was very kinky, almost too kinky for me. It was weird enough to be wearing my mother's thongs and garter belts; but to be having sex with Jeff while wearing the same clothes our mother wore when having sex with our dad, in the same bed they routinely had sex in, was bizarre. And yet I found myself surprised at how hot I got and how hard and pleasurable my orgasms were during those times. It was equally mind-blowing for Jeff; he couldn't stop talking about it and wanted to do it again and again like that.

I left first, to go through freshman orientation and get situated for the start of my collegiate career. Jeff and I talked on the phone frequently, and we both confessed that we missed each other, more than we thought we would. It made us both realize how special the summer had been for us, and how it had brought us much, much closer than we ever had been before.

In just a few short weeks it became apparent that the college life agreed with me, because I really enjoyed my classes and didn't mind the workload. I had a few friends from high school that I saw and also made many new friends in the sorority I joined. I didn't mind living in the dorms for the first semester -- it provided me with a simple, quiet place to study, with no distractions. Yes, there were many, many cute guys on campus and in the fraternities; I wasn't really interested in getting to know any of them, but did occasionally indulge in some casual sex with a guy, once I found him to be sweet and genuine.

There were plenty of jerks around and I didn't give them the time of day. My self-confidence turned a lot of guys away, which I was perfectly ok with -- it sorted the men from the boys, and I was only interested in men. The first semester I got together with four guys -- all different, all with different techniques and cock sizes and oral skills. Each one was a completely different experience than what I had with Miguel, or with Jeff. I learned more about my body, how it responded to a different set of touches and caresses.

I also had to admit that none of them had a cock quite like Jeff's; that made it easy to suck them, but none of them were able to fill my pussy like I was yearning for. I wondered if I would have to wait for Jeff for that to happen. The spring semester I started dating a grad student. He had a very kinky mind like me, and he enjoyed fucking me in a variety of locations around campus. Our favorite was in the library; he would have me wear a skirt and was great at getting hard, slipping into me from behind, and pumping me full of come while we pretended to look for books.

Towards the end of the semester he convinced me to let his friends join in, and I had my first threesome with him and one of his roommates. It was very enjoyable to have two cocks inside of me at once, and I loved being the center of attention. We did it again, only this time with his other roommate as well -- three cocks for me to pleasure and for them to pleasure me. I thoroughly enjoyed all of it, but couldn't wait to see Jeff again and feel him inside of me, filling me.

And I didn't have to wait very long; every time we were home on breaks from college we were back at it like we had never stopped. We didn't let the fact that we were dating other people stop us from having passionate sex, sometimes late at night after our parents were asleep. We talked every now and then about our secret taboo relationship, but we both seemed to be handling it ok and so didn't see any reason to stop.

Summer came again and we both returned from college, me having finished up my freshman year, him his junior year. Our older brother, Scott, came into town and our parents took us to a very nice restaurant. It was at dinner that night that Jeff dropped the news that he needed to transfer to a different school to finish his last year of his degree. He casually mentioned he had applied to my university as well as several others. I tried not to make eye contact with him, but couldn't resist, and in a flash of a moment I knew he intended to transfer to my university.

Scott stated that it made the most sense for Jeff to attend the same school as me, and that there would be considerable savings on tuition and costs. My father really liked the idea, and we left it at that. Later that night, after the rest of the house was asleep, I snuck into Jeff's bedroom and got into bed with him. After we had fucked and I was laying naked in my his arms, I asked him about his need to transfer, and he explained it all to me; it had to do with some of the more technical classes he needed to finish his engineering degree. It made sense and I told him we would have more opportunities for fun, but would need to be very careful.

Summer was good -- really good. Our parents were usually off to work by 8am; Jeff didn't need to be to work until 10am, and my job didn't start until noon. Most every morning I was riding his cock, either in his bed or in mine. Even more mind-blowing was the 9 days our parents were gone on a cruise. We fucked each other silly and did some very naughty, kinky things.

I finally gave in and tried anal sex with my brother; it took a lot of patience but he eventually got his massive cock into my ass. It was enjoyable and I liked watching his face as he fucked me; my pussy dripped uncontrollably and so while he pumped my ass I played and tasted my pussy. Ana came to visit one night and it was so erotic to watch my brother's cock sink deep into her pussy, and to taste her wetness on his shaft and his come in her pussy.

She had lots of pictures of Alejandro to show me and had lost all of her baby weight. I got a little jealous of Jeff because of how much he enjoyed fucking her tight body. Her parents had finally conceded to her relationship with Miguel, and didn't try to stop them from being together. We talked about how hot it would be to get Miguel to join the three of us, but he was still overseas and so it never happened, unfortunately. And Jeff loved having me dress up more in our mother's lingerie and clothes, and it was just as hot and passionate as the year before.

It got even more twisted at the end of July, when the friend I was going to share an apartment with had a really bad accident while water skiing. She would not be returning to school that fall, and now I had a leased apartment and no roommate. It seemed too good to be true. I did my best to not connect the dots as I explained the situation to my parents that evening. They understood my concerns and nodded when I said that I had spent several hours calling and emailing my friends to see if any of them were interested in the other bedroom in the apartment. In reality, I hadn't done either.

The next morning my dad asked what I thought about having Jeff as my roommate. Inside I was jumping up and down, but on the outside I acted kind of disinterested and said ok, but only if I couldn't find someone else. Jeff played along and pretended to not know anything about my situation. That evening we discussed it as a family, and I agreed to let Jeff room with me. We both acted like the idea was mildly repulsive, and even got into a fake argument over cleaning and dishes, etc... to seal the deal. It worked. My brother, my lover, would also be my roommate that fall.

The sex was passionate and still just as kinky, but we both found ourselves very busy with classes, labs, and social engagements. We managed some sex here and there during the week, but Sunday afternoon was really the only time we had to take our time and enjoy some long, slow, passionate sex. Things got more complex as we both began to date other people; but neither one of us felt like it was cheating when we were enjoying each other in bed -- it was partitioned off from the rest of our lives, a very special, secret, intimate world that only we shared.

That world was completely shattered during our spring semester. It was February, just after Valentine's Day, and we were enjoying each other on Sunday afternoon. Jeff had bought some lingerie for his girlfriend, and she had worn it for him on Saturday night. He had convinced her to let him bring it home to wash it. Instead, he had me put it on for him, so he could see me in it.

It was a matching white satin (with red polka dots) bra, thong, and garter belt, complete with white thigh-high stockings. The crotch of the thong was still very damp with his girlfriend's wetness, and I enjoyed the smell and the taste of her pussy before slipping it on. I had tasted her pussy on his cock several times and always enjoyed it. And every now and then he would fuck her after he had been inside me, and it was always hot for us both to think about my wetness inside of her. Likewise when I would come home from a date, my boyfriend's come dripping out of me, and Jeff would get a taste before adding his own come to the mess. It was very hot and got us both very aroused.

Anyway -- I modeled the lingerie for Jeff, and he was beside himself with erotic joy. He eventually had me take the bra off before getting on my hands and knees on the edge of the bed so he could eat me out. He pulled the thong to the side and loved the sight of my wetness soaking into his girlfriend's wetness; then his tongue was on my clit and pleasure was rippling through my body in waves. I was very aroused and after moaning and groaning for about 4 minutes, I came, a very sharp, deep orgasm that didn't last very long.

That was his cue to stand up and slide his cock inside of me, pumping me deep and hard as he reached up with one hand to cup my breast and play with my nipple. He was as equally aroused as I was, and soon was shooting a big load of come inside of me. He slowly slid his cock out, glistening with my thick wetness, and put the thong back over my pussy. I rolled over and sucked his cock clean, enjoying the mix of flavors and juices as his cock softened. I laid back while he undid the garters and slid the thong off of me. A large gob of his come had already soaked into the thong, and as he pulled it away a second glob slid out and dripped onto my thigh, then down until it soaked into the top of the garter. I closed my legs and let the come squish between them, and drifted off into a brief nap.

I woke up when Jeff got off the bed and walked out of the bedroom, mumbling something about hearing someone at the front door of the apartment. As I laid there I heard his voice and then the door shutting, and got up to see who it had been. As I walked from his bedroom to the living room, another large glob of his come dripped out of me and I stopped to catch it with my hand. I heard a sharp gasp and looked up.

Staring straight at me, less than 5 feet away, were our parents, our mother's face frozen in shock and horror, an enigmatic smile on my father's face. And there I stood, in a garter belt and stockings, one hand between my legs to catch my brother's come dripping out of me, my brother standing by the front door in just his boxers, the front soaked by the residue of our sex, clinging to his semi-erect cock. There was no way to even try and explain this; our secret, intimate, taboo passion was exposed.

12