All Comments on 'Exposed as a Sissy Cuckold'

by lapitup65

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

Another baboon...............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another One

Why didn't you post this in gay or fetish? Just because they are supposedly married doesn't make it a LW story. Hope you delete this comment too. At least I'll support your right to post this shit. Just do it in a better category. 1 star and hope you go take this elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sick slimeball..go away before someonw catches you.

You putrid pile of cat shit..eat a fucking turd and die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Odd to claim to be a couple, but for status you give no answer. Fake bio? Ashamed?

Its OK. The less anyone knows about you the better off the whole world is. You provide an ugly but necessary reminder of how mentally disturbed some otherwise normal acting people can be. I hope you get help before you do some serious damage to yourself, or others. Peace, and sympathy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mental illness is not erotic

!*

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Just another gay story...

Just another gay story... No cuckold in here, just a married gay man that finally got out of the wardrobe where he was hiding...Wrong category...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 best cuck story on here

love every word and how he loved being a cuck! Plus you pissed of dear annony who of course "HATES ALL THESE STORIES!" Yes bull shit he reads every fucking one

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 9 years ago
Wrong category

The story is about someone who gets off on humiliation. That is masochism. There is a section for that. It is called BDSM. Take a guess what the "M" stands for. 1* as LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You posted this in the harshest category for reviews. Lots of cuck stories post here, but they often get burned. The emphasis in this story was male/male action, which will always get flamed here, worse than basic cuck action. BDSM due to the public and humiliation factors may have been better. Maybe even gay male as there is little evidence there is anything between the spouses. Good luck with future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gay Horseshit

If a so-called "male" writes this crap there must be no worthwhile woman/female involved in his life. Go to Asia or certain South American countries and become a "male" whore then we won't have to mistakenly or optionally read your crap.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Post this crap on Gay Male

So no one needs to read it. Just awful and you're getting the bad scores to prove how terrible it was. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this author

is another reason we need and needed adoption i'm sure his parents would now agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gay

Post in appropriate area

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bonnie is posting anonymous again.

To give a story like this five stars to piss off anonymous shows how stupid Bonnie really is. Gave it a 1 star to offset her worthless and meaningless score.

melinda4cdmelinda4cdalmost 9 years ago
and yet ....

Interesting. Most of the comments are flames, and yet .....

they all stayed to read the whole story.

VertexVertexalmost 9 years ago
I enjoyed it.

You sure do get some unforgiving readers in this section!

I enjoyed it, love to read more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: and yet melinda4cd

You say nothing about the story! At least the flames had an opinion about it.More than I can say about you.As.for me this seems.to have been written only to elicit humiliating and negative remarks. Pretty much paralleling the.sad.sack husband.in this mess.Melinda the author wants to get flamed! Else.why would he write it? It certainly is.not erotic.Didnt you read the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
belongs in gay male

the beard and her bf were just there to provide window dressing for the faggot and his faggotry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOVE TO-BE TOMMIE

To-be take to theater and use this way would be GREAT YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Typical Type Story

Boring just couldn't finish. The same old story line when cuckolds are used. A real

wimp/sissy guy, married to a controlling slut and of course always the black guy.

I like to read one story of this type that didn't always have a big black guy in it.

Just the T Y P I C A L crap.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 9 years ago
zero stars

Gee thanks for posting your dick smoking krap in the real men's category, enjoy the abusive comments you apparently enjoy getting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re:melinda

how the fuck do you know who read the story and who didn't you dickhead. no comment on this piece of shit because i didn't read the fucking stinking story. the comments said it all. don't this site have any kind of standards at all?

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
@melinda

you can tell a whole lot about a story in the first few paragraphs and then skip to the last few. in this case the title gives clues. Sissy cuckold belongs in gay male or fetish or shit bucket categories.

I did the above and read enough to know that the "author", knowing that there is no audience in fetish, spewed this crap into loving wives for the shock factor perhaps. It deserves 1* just to bring it's score down enough to reflect the quality of the work.

hhhmmmmm perhaps you read the story but didn't understand it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What need to 1* vote?

@melinda I did not read the story, but the title and the comments helped me to give 1*.

lapitup65lapitup65almost 9 years agoAuthor
Exposed as a Sissy Cuckold

I would think that the title would tell you something about the story. Those haters out there that don't like this story are welcome to simply move on. Why would you even read a story with this title?

I will take your advice and submit future stories of this nature in a different category.

Thank you to those who actually read the story and enjoyed it.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
@lapitup not haters (a current invective used by the gay community)

but I wonder why you didn't have the integrity to post this stuff in fetish or gay male where it belongs? I think I know. I think you like to stir up the "haters" so you can perpetuate your victim fetish.

Had it been posted in fetish very few negative comments would have come your way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I liked it. I don't quite understand all of the negative comments. I guess it's the category issue. But frankly, why not this category? There's a wife here who enjoys humiliating her husband and a husband who enjoys it too. Sure it could fit into the gay category, but it fits here as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A dream

High % of willing cuckold husbands are gay and bisex in the true life so the author's choice to publish in LW is not a wonder. But the readers are straight people here, so it is not surprise the many 1*.

If a cuck hub had been the readers and such author could avoid each other.

So the cuck story lovers more often could meet the gay/bisex husband stories.

Bon apatit to the creampies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Eh

Husband needs a shotgun....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is most definitely a fetish. Is there not enough people reading in that section or something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Black

I really do not understand some women's fascination with black men. I'd never let a black guy near me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

I loved the story but I would love to read how it got to this stage and what happens next

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

as far as wank material, but in the real world, should something like this happen to me, I would have made sure they all got what they deserved, especially the wife. since she set hubby up to get all kinds of diseases and end his life, it only seems fair he return the favor. does the term mutual respect mean anything in a marriage??? maybe he is into the slavery thing, if so, go for it, but think about it. there's no retirement home for them. and they will use and abuse, everything you have worked for so far in your life.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
god story

yes, it was. I would have enjoyed it, but at the same time regretted it. At no time during the evening did his wife show any affection towards her husband, who was letting her have her way with whoever. Obviously there was some meetings before hand with this Jay, but the reader doesn't know this, or how the situation came to pass. to be a cuckold doesn't mean that he has to be put on public display, for everyone to know who he is, or what he and his wife do intimately. Assuming that what happened is what he wanted, then go for it. I would think that the love that would exist between a husband and wife would call for some serious communication, before something like this happened, and it did not, to the readers knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not really.

i take it this is her brutal way to end their marriage? i thought cuckolds were supposed to be loved by their wives? "Cum in his mouth or on his ass" doesnt she care if he catches an std?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it!

Liked it, unlike most commenters I read the title and knew what to expect.

And i was not dissapointed.

Enjoyed reading it, was a hot little story and a glimpse in a lovely fantasy liefstyle.

To the guys flaming your story i would say:

The title implies humilliation of a sissy, yet you homofobes continue to read it.

Take a long deep look at yourselves, and either accept it as being sexually diverse or stay being ashamed of yourselves and keep secretly reading these kind of stories.

liv2srvliv2srvalmost 6 years ago
Fan those flames!

Am I the only one who not only loved the story, but was equally (if not more) turned on by all the negative comments and vitriol it inspired? I'd be willing to bet I wasn't. And, speaking as a long time lit member, I can say that I mostly search for stories by tags, rather than categories. Most of the time, I'm not even aware of what category I'm reading a story from. And honestly I don't care. Not only that, I come across stories, in all categories, that aren't necessarily my cup of tea all the time, and do you know what I do? I pull up my big-boy pants, stop being such a sniveling, complaining little bitch, and move onto another story. It's that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another dumbass that doesn't understand categories

This garbage clearly belongs in Fetish - or anywhere but loving wives. Especially since she clearly demonstrates that she has no love or respect for her husband. And why would hubby do anything but go home, get dressed and leave? BEFORE she exposes him to any more nasty diseases that he can't divorce? In the morning clean out the bank accounts, cancel the credit cards and the cell phones, pack all his stuff and move far, far away. Let her pay for the divorce. Stupid story, even for a fictional story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
loved this story

I would love to suck many many cocks in public with my wife and her Bull watching. I'm such a sissy cocksucking faggot husband -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

Please tell us more stories. This one is fantastic.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sickest

Sickest piece of cuckold trash that I have read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Why would he risk his life for a bull and his cunt wife? She's torturing, abusing and exposing her husband to every disease known to man. Why would he not divorce her and move on? This whole scene was just stupid. The first man that sticks his dick into the husband's mouth pulls back a bloody stump. End of story. The wife and her bull would be lucky to walk away and not be hauled away in body bags. This was simply a disgusting story that had no business in the loving wives section. It belongs in fetish or gay male. Go away. Stay away.

No stars

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 4 years ago
I loved it - And if you kept reading the gay (and commented!) you do too

Sissy cuckold is a category in porn where someone does exactly what was described.

So can I just ask literotica to accept that in this universe (any story written here) no one ever gets STDS? I hate getting that bullshit complaint, no one spams the comments after a bukkake video wondering how that poor girl doesn't get a disease - it's controlled.

Writers control their universe, what's the fun in writing about things safely? It's a fantasy, if you have the fantasy about getting gang-banged by strangers, here's the place to let it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ha ha ha!!

Even its your fantasy its an abysmally dumb one!! We know that at fantasy all is possible! But about to be a little bit believable it needs recognizability at reality otherwise its only laughable like your story!! Unsurprisingly some horny wanker will applaud to your story!!

closetsissy4useabuseclosetsissy4useabuseover 3 years ago
the bra bit is genius,

that hit hard,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sissy cuckold

OOOhh I sooo LOVE and also Live this delicious story...teddi

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is kind of what my wife did with me. linda had me dress in my sissy clothes then she started calling me names and made me beg her to pound my pussy as she was fucking me hard and rough our bedroom door opend and my best friend from work walked in. I knew I was in big trouble when he started taking his cock out and snapping pics on his phone. I have been his cum dump for two years now and he has shared me with other friends of his as his whore fag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pfffftt! Below worthless. Never met a man even remotely like him. After85 years I don't expect too. They just don't exist except in your fecal imagination. Dumb ass pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a decent story. Believe it not there are born males that are just like this cuckold. Not sure why it got so much hate.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I agree that this probably should be in the Gay Male category but I really don't care -- because I LOVE THIS STORY !!!!!

I too am a husband who so desparately wants to be a cuckold sucking many many cocks and getting fucked with my wife and her bull lover watching me. That really turns me on.

Please tell us more stories like this one. This is fantastic. 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

To nie jest nawet głupie. To jest chore jak też chorzy są którym to się podoba

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous