All Comments on 'Exposed by Boyfriend at the Beach'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I think about stuff like this all the time.

I loved your story. It was hot, but it was also free of all the things that ruin the exhibitionist stories. No disrespect. No cheating. No forcing. No apparent real risk. No swapping. No shame afterward.

[New paragraph. I can't make that happen.]

I love to show myself off, but I don't think I'm a slut. It turns my boyfriend and me on almost more than anything. But it's so hard to find the right situations. Unfortunately my boyfriend doesn't seem to have the best judgment, which really bothers me. A couple weeks ago we went to a nice place for dinner. I wore a flimsy lace camisole (completely see through), but I covered it up with a pretty silk, flowered jacket--the kind that you wear for a layering effect. He asked what I had on under it, and I just didn't say, but he kept bugging me. Finally I said I'd show him when no one was nearby. The waiter cleared the table and said he was going to get the dessert tray. That's when I completely unbuttoned the jacket, but I didn't open it. I was sneaking looks at the waiter out of the corner of my eye. When he was about 15 feet from our table, I pulled it open, so it was lying to the sides of my breasts, and I said, "OK, are you satisfied?" In just a moment, the waiter came to our table and totally saw my nearly naked chest. My boyfriend was shocked, and I pretended to be surprised, pulling the jacket together, along with a couple "Oh My Gods." and an apology. That's where I would have left things, but my boyfriend said he couldn't believe I had done that, and then he asked the waiter what he thought. Naturally he said he loved it and wished I had been that way all through dinner. They talked about me for several minutes, just like I wasn't there, which I didn't like. Finally my boyfriend said he loved it when guys caught me exposed like that. The waiter said that if I opened the jacket while he served coffee and dessert, they would be on the house. You can imagine how my boyfriend coaxed me then, and the waiter joined him. Well, I let them talk me into it, and I sat there for about five minutes while he served and they both stared at me. It was exciting, but I also felt a little bit ashamed. You know, a quick flash that appears accidental to the waiter is very different from brazenly sitting there with my tits on display. But even in spite of that, the whole experience was a big thrill for my boyfriend and me.

[New paragraph.]

Unfortunately, there's a second part. We went to a bar so we could drink and dance. During a slow dance with the lights way down, I let my boyfriend unbutton the jacket, and he caressed my breasts for a while, which felt really nice. When the dance was over, I only had time to pull it together. I said I was going to go to the rest room and button it, but he said it would be fine to just let it stay together (it lay that way normally and didn't have to be held together) until we got to the table. Naturally, when we got to our table, there were three guys sitting right next to us, so I didn't want to draw attention to myself by buttoning it. I was going to still go to the restroom. The guys were a little sleazy and not dressed well enough for this club. They kept staring at us (mainly me) and talking about how beautiful I was and how beautiful my clothes were. They could tell I had something under the silk jacket, but not what it was or that it was see through. Then one of them said "You're so pretty, you should wear that top with nothing underneath." I was embarrassed and started to get up to go the the restroom, but my boyfriend shocked me by starting to tell them what happened at the restaurant, including me sitting while the waiter served dessert. I was so pissed. Then they started teasing me with "Show us your tits. Show us your tits." One guy put twenty dollars in front of me. My boyfriend didn't say anything until I started to get up. Then he said, "I think they deserve to see. It's no big deal," and he quickly pulled the jacket apart, flashing me to them. I was livid, and I instantly got up and went to the restroom, while those guys were saying "More. More." After I buttoned it, I was just so mortified. Instead of going back to the table, I found the manager, told him my date was being obnoxious, and asked if he could get me a taxi. He let me stay in his office until it came, and then I went home by myself.

[New paragraph.]

My conclusion from all this is that my days as an exhibitionist are over for good. Because I did something fun for just a few seconds, my boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend) treated me like a piece of trash, like a common whore, and he acted like I was a cheap slut in public. I don't intend to ever speak to him again (which is probably for the best).

[New paragraph.]

But it also makes me sad, because I think what I did with the waiter was harmless fun. Even what my boyfriend did with the waiter was not too bad. But because of my fun, I got treated horribly in the night club, and I still feel miserable about the whole thing.

[New paragraph.]

Maybe it's not fair to do this at the end of somebody's story, but I haven't talked to anybody about this, and I would love it if a few people would let me know what they think, both men and women. Thanks. Beth.

[New paragraph.]

If this is not the right place to discuss my situation, I'll have to get a new email address. Let me know.

[New paragraph.]

Again, your story was great, E Guy. I wish mine had had such a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Truth

The first comment was the truth, if you act like a slut guys treat you like a slut, the respect and love is gone. Stories with happy endings about slut wives and gangbangs and threesoms are just that, stories and fantasys, in real life they don't end well. No one really wants to be married to a slut, unless he's gay, bi or really a pervert.

weeteeweeteeover 14 years ago
wife on the beach

excellent story - very similar to what my wife would do though with less modesty than the subject of this story ....

Thanks for the posting

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 14 years agoAuthor
Reply to 1st Comment

Dear Beth (Anonymous in USA/Chicago): Thank you for your comment. I’m glad you enjoyed my story. And, no, I don’t mind at all that you discussed your situation at the end of my story. You are a very good writer. Have you considered posting your own story on Literotica? More people would see it if you did. It would be a shame if your days as an exhibitionist were over for good. Don’t let that disrespectful boyfriend ruin things for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dear Beth

I really enjoyed the story. However I really just wanted to tell Beth that not all guys are asses. My husband loves when I wear clothes that society says we should wear in public and he doesn't treat me like trash. I am sorry your experience was so bad but don't let it stop you from expressing yourself.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Sexy

Great story and really enjoyed the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nice story

I really liked it. It was very realistic, and I'd like to read more about that couple.

More dares, to make the girlfriend go further in her fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I like the encouragement to show but there was no forcing. She could have backed out at any time. Many guys, like my hubby, enjoy showing off their partners and most women, like me, enjoy the exhibitionism

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great beach time

Very enjoyable and fun. My wife and I have had many similar times and it is always thrilling to watch others and be watched. I would love to tell you about those times too. You can email me at florida_beaches@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story, however, I hoped she was going to help him out or at least stroke him a couple of times.

MarsiliusMarsiliusabout 5 years ago
Showing all

I love the way you describe not only yourself but the guy who got naked. Nothing in too much detail but just enough. I like how you sat up with your breasts dangling allowing the guy to see you pussy lips. This was well written and erotic without going over the top

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.