Exposed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now well past 1:00 a.m. and I knew that it was time to get back to our children.

I honestly don't know how I am able to just end what turns me on so much other than it is a mom thing.

Forcing myself to let go of the fence, I walked out of the tennis court, and back to the car. However I did have one last performance that I wanted to complete. Before we drove back home I wanted to make sure that I thanked my date for this incredibly new and fabulous experience. I knew that he had a raging hard on due to the panties that I was wearing and the fact that we were outdoors. So I assumed the role of the perfect little subservient girlfriend. With my date leaning against the front of the car, I knelt down on the grass. Undoing his belt and pants, I allowed them to slip down his legs to gather at his feet. I then pulled down the front of his bikini briefs with his throbbing penis pointing directly at me, and gave him a good member servicing.

I may have inferred this in my prior chapters. But just to make it clear, I love to perform oral sex on my fantasy men. From the first time that I tried it I knew that I liked it. I love the feel of his smooth, slick, and slippery skin as it slides in and out of my mouth. I love how the prominent head is like a tootsie roll pop when I let it pull at my tight lips. The sounds that he makes as he gets closer and closer to ejaculation. How the urgency of his thrusts increases as he reaches climax. And of course the taste and feel of his warm gooey juice as it squirts inside my mouth. It is the ultimate sexual expression for a submissive sexual personality like mine.

By the amount of fluid and the intensity of his convulsions it was obvious to me that he was as much aroused by my exhibition as I was.

For me not orgasming was fine. I was finding that the heightened state of my arousal brought on by my outdoor excursions was akin to the best orgasms that I had ever had. Being able to maintain this arousal for as long as I could was exquisite for me. The sexual high that I experienced each time felt too good to release in a final moment of "Oh God!,Oh God."

If you can see it from my own point of view. Over the previous ten years or so, our opportunities for sex were pretty much catch as catch can with very little chance to relish the experience. When you have babies and/or young children, having sex is not high on the 'to do' list. And when it does fit into the schedule it becomes a race to orgasm and then back to whatever needs to get done. I wanted to savor the sexual highs that I was now achieving for as long as I could. An orgasm would end the high prematurely and would be a bit of a let down. To have my entire body vibrate with sexual energy for sometimes hours afterward was better than any orgasm. It was my form of orgasm i.e. a very long one.

What had first awakened either as a young girl tied up in her garage with her shorts pulled down or as a young adult being persuaded by her boyfriend to sun bathe in just her scanties had now fully blossomed into my obsession and sexual preference.

But my good vibrations were about to come to an abrupt end as winter was upon us.

Maybe it was the best thing. My desire to get outdoors and perform had become almost uncontrollable. And the latest experience of performing without a safety net had increased the risk factor. It seemed that a continuation of my favorite activity would have eventually led me to being caught by someone I knew. The fantasy of being seen versus the reality of actually being seen were quite different. The accompanying embarrassment and humiliation that I would likely endure would have been terrible ending any future desire to perform, or so I thought.

But despite my rational mind telling me that I needed to stop, my desire to misbehave didn't cool down; not one little bit. As I stated earlier, I was addicted to everything about it and my husband was too.

After 2 long months of my normal life I was going stir crazy. Not from being in the house as our family is quite active in the winter months with sledding, skating, and co-ed broomball. My stir crazy was a result of keeping my clothes on outdoors.

Thankfully in January we were invited to a charity dinner through my husband's work. It was a quasi dress up affair, so I wore a deep burgundy satin blouse, with a tight fitting black sweater dress. Underneath I had on my typical winter underwear i.e. a garter belt with lavender straps and matching stockings. Along with the stockings and belt I had put on a lavender bra and bikini panty set. Throughout the entire affair I felt this sexual energy flowing through me. To me wearing stockings in lieu of panty hose was akin to dressing ultra sexy despite the fact that I was the only one who was aware of my sexiness. I found myself rubbing and squeezing my legs together just to feel my stockings and garter straps pressing against my skin. My fervent imagination saw me having my skirt pulled down by a horny prankster thus exposing me to everyone in attendance. I couldn't shake the image of being surrounded on the dance floor with my skirt puddled around my ankles. I was very horny.

When the event was finally over I could barely contain myself . I grabbed my escort hurrying him to our car so we could be alone. I was thinking about giving him a private performance in the parking ramp once most of the cars had exited, however he had other ideas. He drove us out of the parking ramp, down the street, and into a small park with picnic tables and a swing set.

In my haste to get to the car I had never buttoned my winter coat up and with my skirt already hiked up to show off my garter straps and stocking tops I was begging for his attention. But the inside of a warm car was not my escort's preferred setting. Out of the car he stepped encouraging me to join him.

I wasn't all that sure about exposing my skin to the elements preferring a much warmer climate for my outdoor performances. It was probably in the 30's but once I was out of the car, my more primal instincts kicked in. As we approached a picnic table, I said,"Hold on a moment."

It seemed that one of my garter snaps had come undone and I needed to reattach it. It really wasn't the case, but I wanted to reaffirm to my escort that I was open to his suggestions. Placing my leg on the seat of the picnic table, I pulled my skirt high enough to find my feigned errant clasp. As I was pretending to reattach it to my stocking I looked over at my escort and noticed the interest he was showing during my exposure. It seemed such a shame to cover myself up again.

Up went my skirt revealing a peek of my lavender colored crotch as I reached around pretending to work on the back clasp. His expression provided me the encouragement to continue. It seemed that I wouldn't require any suggestions from him at all. I walked away from my voyeur to a swing set that still had swings hanging place. Pulling my skirt completely up and over my waist I settled my barely covered derrière onto the vinyl seat of the swing. What I hadn't planned on was how cold the vinyl was as the freezing material assaulted my nylon covered cheeks. With a little yelp of surprise I grabbed the hanging chains and quickly lifted myself back up. My little moment of "sexy" had turned into a bit of slapstick comedy. Regaining my composure while making sure that my long winter coat was placed between my almost bare cheeks and the vinyl seat I was able to continue with my original intention.

Making sure that my voyeur was standing in front of me, I began to swing back and forth leaning way back with my legs straight out and apart as I urged the swing upward. It was an ideal way to let my escort see the lavender colored nylon covering my crotch. I knew how much he enjoyed my impromptu upskirts.

The cold air brought out goosebumps all over my legs from my ankles to my crotch. My internal heater was losing ground to the outside temperatures. I knew that I couldn't keep the show going for much longer.

After enduring the frigid air for as long as I could, I finally stood up exiting the swing and allowed my coat to fall back into place in an effort to regain some warmth in my lower limbs.

I went over to my escort and gave him a big hug, which was only half of my real intention. At the same time I took one of his hands placing it inside my coat where my skirt was still hiked up to my waist. I needed some warmth to flow back into my lower extremities and with his hand directly on my nylon covered crotch I felt that it would be the perfect method to activate my tiny thermometer. It didn't take long for us to be making out like a couple of very horny teenagers with his hand inside my panties while his fingers played on my single piano key. Keeping with the musical instrument theme, I, in turn, had a hold of his trumpet since I had unzipped his pants and pushed my entire hand through the opening.

Just like that the cold temperatures were forgotten.

My hand slid up and down on his trumpet playing it to its' final crescendo. Knowing that the final notes were about to play, I quickly pulled it completely out from its enclosure. Then leaning over I wrapped my lips around its mouth piece and gave it a good sucking. Or are you supposed to blow on a mouthpiece? Simultaneously I felt the onrush of cold air all across my posterior as the bottom of my winter coat had been pulled up and over my back. My escort wanted to have my lavender backside completely exposed while I played his trumpet. The air on my bottom was frigid but I endured it for the sake of artistic expression. It wasn't long before his trumpet emptied itself into my open mouth exuding a very tasty and thick liquid note of warm goo. Standing back up my escort reinserted his hand down the front of my panties and continued his concerto on my single piano key. Due to the exposure of my lower extremities to the cold night air my orgasm took just a bit longer, but was no less intense or memorable.

Once everything was put away I was required to walk back to the car with my skirt still hiked up over my waist while my winter coat remained wide open. It wasn't quite the kind of performance that I so enjoyed in the warmer weather, but it served to remind me of what might lie ahead.

This particular winter was an extremely long one filled with snow and frigid temperatures; or so it seemed to me. My arousal factor was hovering around a 5 or 6 unlike the 10's that I had experienced the previous summer. I couldn't wait for Elizabeth the erotic to be let loose again. However due to the northern climate that we live in our spring isn't anything to brag about either. It is often cold and wet.

And this spring was exactly that.

My husband and I were both feeling frustrated often getting upset over the tiniest things. We needed to get outside on our own. So on a cold, damp, and drizzling Saturday he suggested that we go outside for a walk while our daughters were watching a movie on TV. It wasn't exactly the kind of weather that we were hoping for, but beggars can't be choosers as they say. And this beggar wanted to play. I quickly disappeared into the bedroom changing into my old standby, my khaki shirt dress. Not exactly the recommended attire for the kind of day that it was, but by unbuttoning buttons it allowed me to show as much or as little as I wanted to without completely taking my dress off. Underneath I had nothing on but a pair of sky blue bikini panties i.e. no bra, no stockings. It seemed that any desire to stay warm had been replaced by a much more basic one. My husband knew when he saw me that the green light was on and grabbed the camera.

On the way out the door I grabbed an old fleece lined nylon jacket to keep the cold out and protect me from the rain as well as a pair of high heeled waterproof boots. "We won't be long." I yelled to our daughters and we were on our way. "Just long enough for our Mom to feel alive again." I thought to myself as I headed out the door.

I have already mentioned how much I enjoy allowing my imagination to take over during our forays into the outdoors.

So let me tell the rest of this in the way my fantasy filled mind experienced our time at the park:

I imagined that I was alone and driving by myself to a park to meet up with a park guide. We had met at a party and connected immediately. What attracted me to him was the devilish glint in his eyes when he looked at me. It filled me with apprehension and curiosity enticing me to find out more about him. When he told me about a new park that he worked at with extensive hiking trails and invited me to come and spend a few hours with him I was unable to refuse.

I had a knot in my stomach as I drove to the park brought on by a sense of excitement and foreboding. It was exciting for me to think about spending an hour or two walking with a good looking man alone in a park. Although I strongly suspected that his intentions were much more than just taking a walk with me, I had no misgivings about meeting with him. Thinking that I could easily fend off any undue advances it seemed a perfect way to spend some time outdoors, get some exercise, and enjoy his company.

As a side note: Just as we arrived at the park the constant drizzle that had been coming down for the last two days stopped. It seemed a sign from the park gods that they had missed me.

The park guide met me at my car as I parked.

He came to my side and opened the door for me. I noticed how his eyes looked down as I slid my legs sideways and out the door. The folds of my dress moved apart giving him a view of my bare legs all of the way to mid-thigh.

I often unbuttoned my lower buttons so my dress wouldn't pull uncomfortably as I drove. I didn't even think that I should button myself back up before he pulled the door open. "My god, he almost saw my crotch." I thought as a flush of red invaded my cheeks. I certainly didn't want to give him the wrong impression, although wearing a dress, high heeled boots, and bare legs for a walking tour probably had already provided it

"I apologize for being so forward, but I couldn't help noticing that you aren't wearing any stockings," he commented to me. "Aren't you a bit cold?"

I wasn't quite sure how to answer since at that moment I wasn't feeling the temperature at all. "I guess I am a bit warm blooded," I replied with a weak laugh. The look in his eyes as I exited the car had made me nervous. It was the kind of look that often lead to other things. The kind of things that I enjoyed too much but was trying to stay away from particularly with a stranger.

He placed his hand on my lower back sending a bolt of electricity through my body and said, "This way."

He led me to the start of a trail that took us into the woods where despite the lack of foliage we were completely away from any prying eyes. As we walked further he told me about the history of the park pointing out various plants and trees that were common in the area, and why it was developed for hiking trails. He definitely seemed to know his stuff.

After a few twists and turns we found ourselves deep in the woods. Although I had become quite comfortable with him I felt myself becoming more and more apprehensive the deeper into the woods we walked. I noticed that he rarely led, but stayed a little behind me as if trying to see by the outlines on my dress what I might be wearing underneath. My dress was made of a summer weight cotton and fit snug enough across my derrière to give a keen observer a hint of might be underneath. The park guide seemed to be that kind of a keen observer.

I cursed myself for not wearing a longer coat, and yet at the same time I was enjoying the scrutiny that he was giving me. Without realizing it, my submissive sexual personality was starting to assert itself

After a while we arrived at a fallen tree off to the side of the path. I asked him to wait a moment as I seemed to have captured a small twig inside one of my boots. I walked over to the tree placing my nylon jacket on the wet moss to keep my dress from getting wet. Sitting down I removed the offending boot and shook out the small twig that had found itself inside.

I didn't realize the effect my bending forward while in a sitting position had had on my dress. As I was putting my boot back on I realized that my legs were once again uncovered almost to my crotch.

Glancing up I saw the park guide pulling a camera out of his backpack. "What are you doing?" I nervously asked without bothering to rearrange my dress.

"I want to take your picture," he casually replied as if it were the most natural thing in the world. "Click" went the cameras shutter as I was bending forward zipping my boot back up.

It felt so good to be outdoors again. Despite the onslaught of red blotches and goose pimples all over my bare skin, it was intoxicating to be outside. It made me quite aware that underneath my cotton dress I was only wearing panties. I could feel the cold air through my dress giving my tiny nipples another reason to become hard pebbles of flesh. I couldn't have been more pleased as my entire body simultaneously shivered and vibrated.

I just sat there staring directly into the camera lens as my long absent feelings of vulnerability and submissiveness took me over. He seemed to be enjoying my discomfiture sensing that I was waiting for him to tell me what to do next.

With a small smile he asked, "Would you mind undoing some of your buttons?" I knew that the appropriate response would be to say, "No!" ; to act upset, and then; to demand to be led back to my car.

But I was far removed from doing the appropriate thing. Instead I tried to control my shaking hands while I unbuttoned the next button letting the folds of my dress slowly part to reveal more of my legs. "Click" went the shutter of the camera.

But as in all of my fantasies the park guide wasn't quite satisfied with just a view of my legs. I watched as he stooped down focusing his camera on the space between my bare legs. He was trying to take a photo up my dress.

I crossed my legs as if trying to obstruct his view, but in reality I wanted to feel the sensations caused by squeezing my thighs together. I was getting myself aroused.

I had heard quite clearly his request to undo some buttons as opposed to a button. So as my submissive personality dictates, with each click of the shutter I found myself undoing another button. It was as if the clicks of the camera were having a hypnotic effect on me whispering for me to strip.

I was in an obedient daze watching the reaction on his face and in his eyes as my dress slowly came apart. With two more buttons undone the folds of my dress separated just enough to give a peek of my sky blue nylon covered crotch. Immediately a flush of sexual heat invaded my lower erogenous zone. Slowly rubbing my thighs together while squeezing was keeping the cold at bay and getting me more and more aroused.

Another click of the shutter ensued as I squeezed my thighs tighter and tighter together.

I reached down to the button just above my crotch and undid it. The front triangle of nylon material came into view. I couldn't stop myself. The promise to behave myself that I had made on the way to the park was long forgotten. My overwhelming desire was to please him and undoing buttons seemed to be doing the trick. "Click, Click" and two more buttons came undone. The flaps of fabric slipped further apart forming a triangular shaped opening that reached all the way to my navel. I felt the progress of my busy fingers impeded by something metallic. It was the brass belt that I had put on. It stopped the progress of my fingers bringing me out of my acquiescent stupor. Placing my hands on either side of me to maintain my balance I took a quick peek down my front. To my surprise and mortification the entire front of my lower torso from my navel on down was exposed.