Exposed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my quest to please I had unconsciously unbuttoned more buttons than I had intended. It seemed a bit too late to suddenly act prudish. After all I was the one undoing my buttons.

When I saw him lower his camera and just stare at my sky blue colored crotch, any impulse to cover up was gone. Seeing the look of such pleasure over my exposure was quite stimulating for me. It was akin to an aphrodisiac and I didn't want it to stop. I could feel a very pleasant pulsating occurring between my lower lips, and I didn't want it to go away.

It is difficult to say whom was controlling whom as I allowed him to continue staring at exposure.

As my state of excitement was creating a tiny wet spot on the nylon fabric being squeezed between my legs, I imagined how exciting it would be to see a large wet spot suddenly appear on the front of his pants knowing that I was the cause of it.

This was precisely what I had missed so terribly for the past months. But my continued exposure had started me to feel frozen in places where I shouldn't. Some of the goose pimples that had formed on my bare legs were becoming as large as my very erect nipples. I really didn't want this to end, but it was too damn cold. Sadly it was time to get myself covered up and back to a warm car.

Before I left it only seemed appropriate for me to thank my very attentive park guide for reawakening my submissive nature.

I stood up from my perch leaving my dress open and walked towards him. My intention was to pull his flashlight out of his pants and to polish the bulb until it sparkled.

Alas, just as I placed my hand on the front of his pants to determine precisely where his flashlight was located, the rain that had held off during the entirety of my modeling session came back with a vengeance.

It literally threw ice cold water on any last remaining desires.

Just like that the park guide transformed back into my husband as the rain ended my fantasy filled afternoon.

I grabbed my nylon jacket placing it over my head as we scurried back to the safety of our car. Once we were under cover, a quick glance at my watch told me that we had been gone longer than planned. Funny how time flies when you are exposing yourself outdoors. I felt guilty not taking care of my park guide, but we both had gotten accustomed to postponed orgasms.

The good news was that another season of "Elizabeth's Periodic and Erotic Personal Panty Performances" was about to begin.