Exposed Ch. 14 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to know how he is so good at meeting mine.

For the next couple of weeks I kept thinking of how lucky I was that no one had discovered me walking around in my undies.

It seemed to be such a risky thing to do particularly at my client's place of work. It certainly felt like one of those once and done type of experiences.

Despite how the memory of it provided me with almost daily masturbatory material, I was quite relieved that it was over and truly believed that it was unlikely to ever happen again.

The new deck however put a damper on things for the next three weeks. Plans had to be submitted for a building permit, old deck had to be torn down, the footings for the new deck had to be laid out on the back lawn, holes had to be dug, cement poured, and finally the lumber delivered.

I helped in anyway possible, but my mind kept going back to my parking lot performance.

It was the unexpectedness of it that kept me vibrating.

I wanted to feel that again.

It didn't help that for one weekend my client had his male friends coming over to help run wheelbarrows of cement from the cement truck to the backyard.

These friends are fabulous men that he knows from work.

The same ones that I feared might see me undressed in the parking lot. Especially since they would never let me hear the end of it.

They all enjoy flirting with me and giving me lots of attention.

Seeing me in just my bra and panties would possibly have resulted in an encore or more.

A thought that had me on edge.

Feeling so sexy only added to my restlessness.

On a Saturday morning my client and I went to a big box home improvement store to gather all of the deck hardware that would be needed to start the construction process.

I saw this as another opportunity to be an inappropriate mom.

We were in the hardware aisle with high shelves of deck materials on either side of us and no one to be seen on either end.

I was wearing a light cotton mini skirt and coordinating top.

As my client was kneeling down to look over the bolts and screws, I loudly cleared my throat to get his attention. When he turned my way, I lifted my skirt well above my hips and gave him a very complete look of my very tiny leopard print string bikini panties.

At first his face filled with delight, but quickly turned to a more quizzical look. 
I didn't quite understand why.

As my client's eyes were drawn to something behind me, I slowly turned to find that while I was holding my skirt aloft, a man had entered the aisle from behind me and now was enjoying the reverse view that I had just been giving my client.

I was mortified.

Quickly pulling my skirt back down I felt that I was going to die from embarrassment.

There is the fantasy of being seen by someone and then there is the reality of it.

In this case the reality humiliated me.

The man simply smiled at me and went on about his business.

I in turn wanted to run out of the store as fast as possible.

But I was soon to find out, my impromptu flash did not go unheeded.

Our next date contained a new twist to our normal routine; a pretty significant one.

I wrote about this and posted it as "My Play Date Tale" under the pen name HarleyFatboy1, although I portrayed it as something that we did when my husband was still traveling and our children were younger. It seemed to add a sense of pent up hormones to our activity.

Now that I am putting it in its' proper timeline I realize that both mine and my client's hormones were plenty pent up.

This time following our date, my client took a different route home turning into a business park and parking the car in one of the many lots located throughout the park.

I was starting to realize that he liked to mix up the location from time to time knowing that it would add to my apprehension and anxiety.

He was getting very good at his role in my arousal.

What did I say earlier about delighting in the unexpected?

This particular lot was surrounded by a number of 4 to 5 story buildings which were all connected to each other by a lit walking path.

The walking path was blacktopped and had park style light posts along it about every 50 feet or so.

As we pulled into the lot, I stared out the window thinking, "What are we doing here?" As with his company parking structure, this just didn't seem like the place for any outdoor play.

I was soon to find out not to judge a book by its' cover.

My client exited the car then came around and opened my door. I was wearing a stretch cotton sleeveless mini dress in a blue and beige seersucker pinstripe.

One of my many recent purchases.

I loved how it accentuated my hips, thighs, and assets as well as being just tight enough to show quite distinctive panty lines.

The upper half was lined and thus I had no need to wear a bra underneath.

You could say that it was a perfect date dress, especially if you like to do what I like to do on dates.

We meandered down the path until we were away from the lights. This part of the path was in total darkness other than the light from the moon and well over a block away from our car.

The park lights were all located closer to the office buildings.

My client started to hug and kiss me which immediately ignited all of my erogenous zones.

I am a glutton for outdoor groping.

When his hands slipped down my back and grabbed a hold of my cheeks through my tight dress I pushed my hips forward and began to grind on his easy to locate erection.

It wasn't long until the hem of my dress found its way up my lower torso settling well above my panties. While one of my client's hands remained squeezing my cheeks, the other slipped down the front of my nylon scanties and turned on my water works.

I was breathing quite heavily enjoying every moment of my outdoor molestation.

My client knew that I was at the point of not worrying about being seen.

Pulling my dress back down in place, he simultaneously took a hold of the back zipper and deftly pulled it down my back until it reached its' lowest point just about even with the top of my bikini panties.

He then slipped the shoulders down my arms, pulling it down my waist, off my hips and letting it fall to the blacktop where I lifted each heel and stepped completely out of it.

No surprise that my nipples were fully erect and my lower lips were wide open and slick with my juice.

It didn't take long with my client's assistance for me to orgasm multiple times.

My outdoor orgasms are so much more intense. No wonder I want to be outdoors.

Once I felt that my legs were too wobbly to endure another attack of orgasmic spasms I felt that it was my turn. Unzipping my client's pants, introducing Mr. Erection to the night air, I kneeled on the black top taking the swollen head into my salivating mouth and turned it into my personal popsicle.

I was the perfect little client rep i.e. kneeling on the blacktop in just my panties and heels while giving an oral presentation.

When our orgasmic deeds were done I slipped my dress back on, Mr. Erection disappeared back done his hidey hole and back to the car we went.

Since we now both favored outdoor orgasms this became our regular post-date routine until the night that my client decided that I needed a bit more excitement.

Right from the start something was different during this particular date. My client was acting more dominant and in charge. I knew that our post-date routine was going to be a bit different.

I was on pins and needles the entire drive to the business park. When we arrived I was having a difficult time staying calm.

"Maybe I am just imagining things." I kept saying to myself.

Yes, despite history I can still be a bit naive when it comes to outdoor sexual excursions.

We parked and as usual my client came around to my side of the car, opened the door, and led me down the walking path.

We walked much further away from the car than usual, which both excited me and filled me with apprehension.

I didn't understand why we needed to be such a long way from the car.

When he began his usual touchy feely, I began to relax looking forward to my soon to arrive orgasm.

My dress came off and I was brought to the very edge of an orgasm. My entire body was tingling as I was on the verge of convulsing.

But when it came time to shake and shudder, my client slapped me on my bottom, scooped up my dress and started to walk away.

The stinging retort across the thin nylon that covered my derrière stopped my impending orgasm immediately but at the same time aroused me in a different way. I was surprised at how much I liked the slap of his bare hand across my butt.

This was the second time that I had had my nylon cover accosted by his bare hand and I liked it.

I liked it a lot.

It was an added element that increased my feelings of submissiveness and vulnerability.

It caused me to pause in place instead of immediately following him back to the car.

I began to hurry to catch up to him hoping for some more, but as I caught up to him he turned to me telling me to stay in place until he was completely back to the car.

My eyes opened wide and my jaw dropped.

I couldn't even see the car from where we were standing.

I certainly knew the direction that it was in, but it certainly wasn't close.

Besides all that, I was wearing nothing other than a pair of white heels, and a coordinating white nylon bikini panty that had a one inch slash of sheer lace material across the front from hip to hip.

It gave a pretty good peek of my trimmed mound.

And my perky little breasts were completely uncovered.

I was expected to walk (I had been told that if I hurried, I would have to start the walk over again) almost 2 city blocks back to the car, and every 50 feet I would be lit up for anyone working late to glance out their office window and see a middle aged woman alone and in her panties.

There were numerous cars parked in the lot and many of the office lights in the buildings were still on.

I was definitely not alone, and the possibility of having an audience seemed very likely.

My heart was jumping out of my chest.

I enjoy being stripped outdoors and feeling vulnerable and exposed, but this seemed too extreme.

So why was I so utterly aroused?

I stood in the semi-darkness for what seemed to be 30 minutes, although it was probably more like 3, wondering what other option I had.

My client just continued to walk away until he was virtually out of my sight.

Now it was my turn.

I resolved to just get it over with and began to walk. At first I kept both hands over my tiny breasts hesitating each time I approached another one of those damn park lights.

It seemed that the white nylon of my panties became florescent in the lamplight like a beacon yelling out, "Hey. Look at me!"

Before I reached one I would stop and check every lit window in the surrounding office buildings. I was sure that somebody or somebodies were watching my walk of submission.

About half way to the car, I decidedly dropped my hands to my waist. I wanted to feel the full effect of strolling topless through a lit business park on a Friday night.

God, I was getting so hot.

I hated how well my client knew me. It didn't seem fair for him to require me to do things that he knew I wouldn't refuse.

I really was the perfect client service rep.

I knew that if I didn't get serviced by my client once I reached the car that I would need to service myself. I really hated him, especially when he did things that got me so aroused, which was becoming all of the time.

When I was close enough to the car, my client turned on the high beams to really light me up. By this time it didn't matter. I had been outside in just my panties for long enough that I didn't care who might see me.

The tingling in my body had reached a crescendo and I didn't want it to end or to lessen.

I purposely stood right in the middle of the beams and did a very provocative dance. I wanted my client to feel the same way I felt i.e. about ready to burst.

It must have worked since he reached all of the way over and opened the passenger door motioning me to get in.

Once inside the car it probably took no more than three slip and slides across my slick kernel to bring me to orgasm.

I was a bit shocked at how violent each orgasm was as I uncontrollably shook and shimmied on the front seat of the car.

When they were over I was soaked in sweat from head to toe and exhausted.

It seems that my violent orgasms were becoming the norm.

My client still received his recompense for a truly memorable walk in the park, but instead of my typical kneeling on the seat while bending over, I pretty much laid my head in his lap and used his penis as my pacifier.

I was realizing how all of these experiences were changing me into a much more daring person.

I couldn't wait for what the next time might bring.

Again, I didn't have to wait too long.

On a beautiful sunny, summer afternoon while our daughters were off with friends, I was instructed to dress appropriately for a walk in the park.

The nervous little palpitations that I enjoy so much started immediately. I rushed to the bedroom and got myself coordinated perfectly. I put on a pair of wheat colored linen shorts, a royal blue bustier top that had become a summer favorite. Over the bustier I put on a creme colored Hawaiian blouse with a pattern in colors that coordinated with everything else. Light blue hoop earrings and brown woven sandals completed my walk in the park outfit.

I know, I know. I didn't put on a mini skirt, which would have been my first choice. But I didn't want to appear too eager nor to make it too easy for my client or myself.

Shorts obviously aren't as easy to take off nor as easy to give a special client a flash of undies to.

They also required more work to remove and were more difficult to get back into quickly. I thought that if anything was coming off today, I don't want to be able to put it back on too quickly.

I was getting bolder.

Oh, did I mention what I was wearing underneath?

They were another favorite of mine. I put on a pale blue pair of nylon almost string bikini panties. I loved how they fit me as they were cut low enough in front to show both my c-section and appendix scars, and they only covered about 2/3rds of my assets.

If you have heard the term "fuck me shoes" these panties would be my "tell me to strip outdoors panties."

They along with my tiny string bikini panties always made me feel the most adventurous to try new things.

And since my client knew this about me I didn't want him to see them; at least not right away.

It often made me wonder what would happen if another attractive man knew. My outdoor compulsion was becoming unstoppable.

Just as we were heading out, something told me to grab a plastic bag along with my tan colored linen fabric high heels.

A girl never knows when she might require heels.

As we drove into the park we found that we weren't the only ones looking to spend time outdoors, although I was quite sure that I was going to be the only one missing clothes.

A wave of disappointment went through me as I wondered whether we would have any chance for a little show. People were everywhere.

"Maybe I could drop my shorts quickly just to get my fix and then head home." I thought to myself.

My client didn't seem deterred by the amount of people present, which only made sense. I was the one who would be performing.

He parked the car, got out his side, and then came around and ushered me out of the passenger seat.

I grabbed the plastic bag with my heels inside it and followed.

Walking past the picnickers, frisbee throwers, softball players, etc. was just a bit unnerving. I always seem to think that everyone can read my mind and they all know what I enjoy doing outdoors.

Undoubtedly it is a leftover from my Catholic school upbringing. This same upbringing would explain why I like to be told what to do instead of just doing it on my own.

This makes the responsibility of my behavior someone else's.

After all I am just doing what I have been told.

Once we reached the start of one of the longer hiking trails I began to calm down a bit particularly since no one seemed to be anywhere near us.

My client placed his hand on my lower back and led me down the trail. After a few turns in the path we reached a fairly long straightaway that allowed us a good view back up the trail.

There was a retaining wall made of large timbers on one side of the trail. When we reached it my client turned me around towards him slipping his hands down to my waist. In a matter of 3 seconds or less my linen shorts were unbuttoned, unzipped, and sliding down my legs to puddle at my ankles.

I was surprised at how quickly my performance was beginning and a wave of anxiety swept through me.

I realized that my anxiety in these situations had evolved. It no longer was about the possibility of being seen. It was much more about my inability to object.

I had become addicted to the sensations that invaded my body when my clothes start to come off.

The instant my shorts hit the gravel walk every nerve ending in my body came alive. My arousal factor was immediately at 10 on a scale of 1 to 10.

I stepped out of my shorts, stooping over to pick them up, and walked over to the retaining wall.

There I sat down and removed my sandals, reached into my plastic bag, and pulled out my heels.

As I sat there I noticed movement back up the trail.

Either someone had been following us or had just happened to come upon us while I was putting on my heels.

In the attached photo you can see me glancing back up the trail to see whether they were continuing towards us or had decided to leave us alone.

What surprised me was how nonchalant I seemed to be. Instead of grabbing for my shorts, I just sat looking to determine what my voyeur was going to do.

I wanted to find out how it felt to watch them approach while I was in my panties.

Being seen by someone with my shorts off no longer seemed so terrible to me. I actually liked how it felt to be spied on.

It made me feel very sexy.

So there I sat looking at them while they looked at me.

Besides my client had his camera out and as you can see had already started taking photos.

After a short while they turned around and headed back up the trail.

I can't say that I was disappointed. It is much easier to be bold when your voyeur is a good distance away and out in the open.

As for my client, having gotten a glimpse of how tight my panties fit when I walked over to the retaining wall, he insisted on having me display my backside to him.

Placing my shorts and sandals on the ground near me I turned my back to him, lifting my blouse up and mimicked the Betty Grable pose that I believe became the leading pin up photo during World War II.

Yes, I do know some pin up history.

At this point being without my shorts was feeling pretty normal.

My client walked me further down the trail as if taking a nature walk wearing nothing below my waist other than my "make me strip" panties was an everyday occurrence for me.

I have to admit that I wish it was.

As we walked further down the trail I felt myself becoming more and more aroused.

What I enjoy so much about the feeling of helplessness and exposure is how hypersensitive my entire body gets. It seems that every nerve ending in my body is on alert which heightens all of my senses.