Exposed Ch. 14 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sense of touch seems to be the most affected. The movement of either warm or cold air across my bare skin immediately lets me know how much of me is exposed.

Every pore becomes a pulsating point of excitement further exaggerating my feelings of defenselessness, submission, and arousal.

Every second that I spend outdoors wearing not much more than my panties brings me closer and closer to orgasm.

As we walked my client would put me in another pose of his liking, which as you can tell by my expressions, I was quite willing to do.

I had become his compliant playmate and pinup model. A thought that had me leaking down below.

After my rock sitting pose he took my hand to help me climb off of the rock.

Sliding down the face of a rock wearing just a small strip of nylon was another of those seductive moments.

It left no doubt in my mind of how little I had on as well as where I was.

The part of my cheeks that my panties had vacated scraped along the rock as I slid to the edge.

This brought on a pulsating sensation in my lower lips as if I were experiencing foreplay.

Once I was standing his hand released mine and immediately found a section of bare buttocks as my panties had made their way up and into my crevice.

He squeezed me hard bringing a moan of supplication and pleasure to my lips.

I was enjoying everything about our walk. The realization was a bit of a surprise for me. It had me wondering if somehow I had lost my mind.

It seemed an erotic fantasy more than real life. I was getting used to being in a public place wearing very little. My anxiety and apprehension about being discovered semi-dressed doesn't lessen, but these feelings had become my new normal.

The man earlier who had been staring at me had started it.

My entire body vibrated in nervous anticipation knowing that at any moment someone unexpectedly could be round the next turn in the path.

I didn't want to be discovered and yet at the same time I almost hoped that I would.

I could only imagine how it would be to be seen by someone without any chance to cover up. How the initial shock and embarrassment would take a hold of me making me want to disappear. Then I would have to come to the realization that I was caught and had no way to hide.

There I would stand watching their eyes take pleasure in my state of undress; or would they be disgusted to see a woman who should know better strolling down a public path wearing so little?

It had me on edge sexually; both mentally and physically.

It didn't help that my client kept slipping his hand down my cheeks and reaching between my legs as his fingers found my now very swollen fleshy protrusion.

Each time he touched it I thought that I was going to orgasm right then and there.

We came upon a sign post and he had me pose by holding onto the post while adjusting my heels.

You can see the creep of the nylon in progress.

I believe that I have told you my client's predilection for legs, bottoms, and panties.

It seemed that my panties were going to have an additional reference other than "Tell me to strip outdoors" panties.

After he took this last photo he took me by the hand leading me off the trail and up a small hill. At the top were two well placed shrubs placed infant of a nice shade tree to hide us from the trail.

He had me lay down on the untamed grass with my knees up and spread wide.

At this point I was absolutely salivating everywhere.

He could have had me lay down in the middle of the trail and I would have readily complied.

He then slipped down his pants unveiling his pulsating snake which was barely contained within his bikini briefs. I took a hold of it with one hand, pulling it free from its' nylon wrapping, and with the other slid the soaked crotch of my panties aside.

With no resistance whatsoever he slipped inside of me.

I convulsed immediately.

Oh God! It felt so good.

Lifting my knees up as high as I could I let him plunge his drill bit inside of me as far as it would go. The subsequent orgasms rippled through my body seemingly shaking the tree that we were lying under.

What better place to receive a good skewering than at a park?

When it was over, we both just laid there in post orgasmic bliss not quite able to move. I realized then and there that outdoor intercourse was going to become another obsession for me.

In fact just a couple of weeks later, we were out with work friends. I had worn my recently purchased tight denim dress with the zipper up the front.

In fact my earlier description didn't quite do it justice.

It was a two way zipper, which came up from the bottom and down from the top simultaneously.

On the way home my client took me to a small park. It had a paved path down the middle of the park with a picnic table located at the halfway point.

There was a nice size tree near the table with a park lamp on the other side of it.

Subsequently the picnic table was only partially lit up, giving us the illusion that we were concealed from view.

My client led me to the table. Once there he turned me towards him taking hold of the top zipper of my dress and pulling it completely down my front.

Just like that my dress was wide open.

I hadn't worn a bra and had on my royal blue nylon string bikini panties from the tennis courts.

I just stood there looking into my client's eyes waiting to see what was next.

Using my crotch as a makeshift handle he pushed me back until my butt was pressed against the table.

It felt good to have his hand pushing against my lower lips so I moved my legs wider apart.

Leaning back I put both hands on the edge of the table as he used my crotch to lift me onto the table.

A slight moan escaped my lips.

While I sat there with my dress completely open, he played with my flesh buttons until I couldn't stand it anymore.

I laid back onto the table with my legs hanging over the edge and watched him undo his pants letting them slide down his legs.

His mushroom head was pushing out from the top of his bikini briefs in a totally tantalizing way.

Have I told you how much I enjoy a man who wears bikini briefs? I love how little they cover and what happens when he has an erection.

The tip pushes out above the band while the entire outline of his shaft is quite plain to see.

I find it to be incredibly sexy.

You just can't hide an erection in bikini briefs.

Putting my feet up on the edge of the table I let my knees spread to either side.

I wanted this as much as he did.

He took a hold of my legs pulling me to the very edge of the table so my crotch met his. I was then impaled like a very ripe tomato with his skewer.

Taking a hold of either side of the table I let him thrust at will moving me back and forth on the table top.

Thankfully I was lying on my dress or who knows what kind of marks my backside might have had from the raw wood.

After a few minutes of rhythmic humping, he came with a loud gasp.

I could feel his hot liquid coat the walls of my insides as his squirt gun emptied its' load.

I kept my orgasm waiting. I just didn't want it to end quite yet.

My client tidied himself up while I sat up on the edge of the table purposely pulling the folds of my unzipped dress apart.

I liked out the lamp light shone through the tree creating shadows across my bare skin.

When he was all put away, he helped me off of the table and then slipped my dress off of my shoulders.

With me wearing just my blue strings and heels he took me for a walk across the park spending time under each park light.

He knew how much I relished giving him performances.

A couple of well placed smacks across my derrière echoed in the night igniting my submissive personality.

I was very close to orgasm.

We walked back to the picnic table he placed my denim dress as if it were a tablecloth.

I took the hint and climbed up onto the table spreading myself across my dress like the main course.

He began biting on my very erect and throbbing nipples while simultaneously playing a piano concerto on the single key between my legs.

I surprised both of us letting out a loud cry of exaltation as my orgasm took over my body. My back arched, my legs opened and closed, and my toros jerked uncontrollably as I gave myself over to my sexual release.

When it was over I just laid there for a while as beads of perspiration covered my body glistening in the lamplight.

God, it was so good. I only wish that it went on and on.

Expecting to climb back into my dress, I was surprised to have my client grab it up while I was sitting on the edge of the panic table.

Then I was subjected to a kind of 'Walk of Shame' as I was required to walk back to the car wearing nothing other than my wet panties and heels.

A somewhat appropriate conclusion for a night of misbehavior by a "good Catholic girl."

My nipples didn't soften for hours afterwards.

My idea to think of my husband as my client turned out to be inspired.

I was sexually on edge every time we went out.

It was fabulously arousing to constantly believe that I was with a very handsome man that I only knew through a working relationship.

I only wish that I had thought of it years earlier.

*

Next: My Orgasmic Summer Continues