All Comments on 'Exposed in Zumbala'

by justins961

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could you do a version without the sph, where the men are merely embarrassed because they're being forced to strip naked in front of women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could you do a version without the sph, where the men are merely embarrassed because they're being forced to strip naked in front of women?

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable, very well written story! Nice characterisation, and I really loved the twist at the end. Humiliation is great, but it's always fun to see the perpetrators cop a little payback. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Well done!

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this one. Not quite as brutal as some of your others lol. And the twist at the end was great. Every once in a while the little guy has to win one, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked that they took the girls into a side room to do a strip search but for the males, they stripped them naked in full view of everyone.

If they stripped search every male in full view of everyone, I would fly a lot more often and if I found a group of college girls were flying I certainly would take that flight known I would be totally naked in front of a large group of girls but it is also important that if they have to do it to girls that they take them to a private room with only females present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

I really enjoy your 'small penis humiliation' stories. As someone with a small penis (3+1/2" erect) and just one, very small, testicle, I can totally relate to the humiliation felt by the under-endowed characters in your stories. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where's the sex?

That was simply a titillating humiliation/revenge story? Where's the good stuff? What makes this thing erotic?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous