All Comments on 'Exposing Candy To Win At Pool!'

by STEVEN VANE

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes Candy I want you to read all of our replies!

You dirty girl I want you to go beyond any limits that you ever thought that you had. I am counting on Bob to take us to the limit with you. You want it! We want it! Can't wait for more!

xalena831xalena831over 13 years ago
I understand how she feels..

Its been a long while since I have done something extreme.. Part of having children and living in a small town..but Candy baby you sound hot.. and you should enjoy yourself.. Hmm I know my husband would go crazy in a good way if I done something like that for him..we not the sex part.. but showing off breast..etc..

Bob..you are very talented writer..lol... can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Smokin' hot!

That's some seriously hot stuff. There's nothing better then a woman who really throws herself into the pleasure and is multi-orgasmic. I am looking forward to living vicariously through your wonderful encounters.

Does Candy swallow? I for one, would love to pump a load down her throat as she was convulsing in massive orgasm's while being stuffed completely full.

; )

Keep'em cumming, literally and figuratively. Thanks for the great stories.

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEover 13 years ago
VERY HOT

Keep those stories cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved the story. Kept me hard the whole time. Had a great jerk off time and came hard. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Nice!

WOW! My wife and I have talked about doing this, and reading it made her incredibly wet! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT AND JUICY!

Your story made me cum. Can't wait for my pool league! I've got just the right dress. Real short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

Great stories, you have a talent for writing these. How do you get your ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Liked your story. I'd like to see Candy do some gangbangs and bukkakes. Start w/ small groups and build up to larger ones and w/ greater frequency. Eventually have Candy beg her husband to arrange huge gangbangs and bukkakes for.

habeanthabeantabout 12 years ago
Candy's Ideal Job!

I loved this story! Here's an idea for unlimited adventures. Have Candy get a job as a cocktail waitress. Her awesome body and spectacular tits will look great in a skimpy outfit and heels. She will be hugely popular instantly. The more flirty and naughty she becomes, the better her tips. She will get flirted with, felt up and propositioned nightly by customers, bartenders and bosses alike. She can pick and choose who she has fun with while you watch from a nearby table or wait for her to come home with another nights worth of sexual adventures. She will be wet, you will get fucked, and we will get more great stories. Everybody's happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story

Well done, enjoyed it very much and so did my wife

krazikendrakrazikendraabout 8 years ago
Great Story

The whole series is great ! can't wait for you to write more about Candy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Amg, that was an amazing story. I wish I could do that with my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wife sharing

I know how the author felt offering his wife to strangers. I offered my wife to my business partner after weeks of him leching over her from my nude photo of her on my desk. She is now his frequent ' companion ' when entertaining business associates 'after hours' . it is very erotic arrangement..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
similar times

we have had, but your experiences are quite the turn on, please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous