All Comments on 'Exposing My Silky Smooth Mound'

by Kay-Dee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

A great story, very reminiscent of an event in my life as a young man. There is no one like a mature, beautiful woman to teach the art of sex - young men usually only want to stick their cocks in and cum, as described, but an older lady helped me to learn to plesure women and therefore become very popular amongs her friends. In addition it helped me to gain a reputation amongs the younger ladies which was challenging, but rewarding.

Keep up the great tales

MacDukeMacDukealmost 19 years ago
Great shower scene

Actually, once you except her exhibitionist nature from earlier stories, this was a very hot story. I don't usually like bukkake, but the shower scene was very erotic and well done because she had some fun with it.

Man RayMan Rayover 18 years ago
Good..

...very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story

This was a good effort but I thought there was just a little too much description.

Venus_LoverVenus_Loverabout 16 years ago
Liked it!

Really liked this story and the other ones of yours that I have read so far. You are a good writer and should write as much as you are inspired to write.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
Always something new...

I think I'm just going to have to work my way down your list of stories! I didn't realize I'd like this genre so much, but you make it fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Twins

w/hat a delightful story! I've been here somewhat frequently and I think tho is the first time I've read your work. I don't even know if you're still here, but what the heck your stories and they are awesome. Makes my cock dance with joy!

T

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very good erotic fantasy even with the sex. My idea of erotica is to leave them, the reader, wanting sex or having them think the protagonist will get some. That does not always happen. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why didn't she just take a shower in the locker room. The boys would have loved seeing her completely nude washing her self up. It might add a little more too the eroticism of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous