Exposing My Silky Smooth Mound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The receptionist game me a very strange look as I asked for my key but I acted as if everything was normal and went to my room.

I stripped off and had a shower before lying on the bed and masturbating, while reliving what had happened at the football club. I managed to cum several more times.

The next morning Hugh and Lyle knocked on my door and told me they had to leave that afternoon. Their uncle was sending a car for them.

We decided to have one more sexual session before they had to go ...

... and so we are now back to where I started at the beginning of my story. To continue I was with the twoboys for the final time ....

.... Hugh was moaning with his breathing fast and noisy. He continued to stroke his cock, now almost purple in colour, and I watched as his climax grew and his powerful penis pulsated. Suddenly a fountain of hot, thick liquid erupted from his cock and landed on my stomach the next spurt on my breasts and he continued to pump his spunk onto my body. When he was nearly finished his penis sunk into my mouth so that I could taste and greedily devour the final drops.

I was now beyond stopping, my hands roamed my stomach and tits massaging the white stickiness into my soft skin. Lyle began moving in and out of me and my cunt was reaching up to meet him with every thrust trying to suck him inside deeper and deeper. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard," I mumbled while slurping on Hugh's meaty length. I screamed out as I felt Lyle explode within me and we came together as my own juices spurted forth drenching and filling my cunt and overflowing onto my thighs and bottom. Waves of ecstasy flooded over me again and again as hot tears began to trickle down my face. Orgasm after orgasm racked my body.

Eventually I quietened and Hugh and Lyle lay next to me, one each side, holding me as I shook and trembled. They delicately kissed away my tears. The three of us lay hugging, stroking and comforting each other. I would remember this moment forever.

The clock ticked on and I knew they had to go. I watched them dress. They wouldn't shower or wash. "So that we will smell you and have you with us on our way back to Dubai." explained Hugh.

They each kissed me and left the hotel room. I remained naked and sat by the window to see them get into their taxi and drive away. I knew I would never see them again.

There was a knock at the door. For one second I though it might be them. I rushed to the door only to see a delivery man with a package for me. He looked at my nakedness but I was past caring. "Sign here please," he croaked handing me a clip board. I did so and allowed him a lingering look at my body, my legs slightly apart, my heavy cum spattered tits swinging slightly. I reached for the small parcel, turned away and shut the door.

I returned to the window seat and ripped off the paper. Inside was a box and inside this a jewelled pendant on a gold chain. On the reverse of the pendant was an inscription in small print. It read, 'We will remember you always. Fly free beautiful one. Love H & L.'

I put the chain round my neck and the pendant hung between my breasts. Once more the tears started to flow.

Kay

12