All Comments on 'Exposing Myself'

by Naughty_Annie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dispatcher59dispatcher59about 6 years ago
Always a treat

To find someone who is inadvertently showing things not normally seen. Even better when she's doing it intentionally. I lived in NY for many years, where there are many buildings which have several steps up to them from the sidewalk. Most every nice day at lunch, there were many ladies who would sit on the steps as they ate, often oblivious to the fact that guys like me were looking, hoping for that glimpse of panty, or perhaps more. If the tube gets to be a little much, you might try something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cannot wait

Cannot wait to read about your next adventure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Exposing Myself

I truly enjoy exhibitionism stories that don't devolve into rampant sex. There's the allure of what might happen later without the author clouding the fantasy. Isn't that what exhibitionism is about--creating a fantasy? Draw your line there and lat the reader have the fantasy!

A little wordy in places, but overall a well-writ tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Caught my old lady

She was sitting on a couch at a party, didn't know I had arrived since I was way ahead of schedule from work. The way she was sitting, a guy in the easy chair had a rather nice upskirt of her and she was not sitting like I was used to. When she saw me her legs slammed shut and she was acting flustered.

I got her cornered in the hall, hugged her and she was trying to squirm away, but not before I found out she had no panties on, so she was showing the guy her hairy snatch.

We had a long talk the next day, she finally admitted she liked flashing and had been doing it for years. Now how we could live together and I never knew is beyond me. But, I found it kind of hot, so she still does, no reason to hide it from me any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good stuff

That was short, sweet, sexy, and very well written. Can you do more on this theme please Annie?

M

yowseryowserabout 6 years ago
Lovely tale

Sweet story, nicely told. I love the anticipation, choice of clothing, building suspense with the fears (your own arousal, getting into a bad spot), planning, planning. Such a major part of arousal, the thinking ahead, not knowing exactly would happen. I often think that most women do not know just how arousing they can be with the slightest effort, a bra strap off the shoulder, one less button attached. Splendid.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987almost 6 years ago
Very nice.

I believe I read this one before. But that doesn't make it disappointing any. I loved every word, and was on the edge of my seat...

TimstheoneTimstheonealmost 6 years ago
mmmm

Great writing. I could almost smell your sexy scent.

Tim

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
Lucky lad - poor lad

Lucky lad, poor kid, how does he begin to hide his raging hard on and goopy mess from the two girls.

And, yes what a wonderful discovery for the guy who finally discovered the fantastic whims of his dear Old Lady... Great comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

This story mad me feel so hot it made me wish I could expose myself, unfortunately men can't do that. On the other hand I came too close, I was walking in a fairly large and unused woods and hadn't seen or heard anyone for nearly a half hour. So I decided to strip and carry my clothes. I walked for about 15 min and came to a small glade. fairly remote and very quiet. I figured I could hear people coming in time to either dress or hide. I stashed my clothes near a large bush and went towards the middle of the glade and laid down. Apparently dozed off. I woke to voices coming my way! I only had time to hide with my clothes when 2 women walked into the glade talking. At first I thought I was safe, but they headed right for where I was. They walked around the bush and caught me! For a half hour I had to do whatever they wanted ( lucky this was before cell phone cameras). I posed, walked to the edge of the woods and stood there where I could be seen if anyone had come by, I had to walk out into the middle of the road and stand there until told to come back (seemed like forever). The final thing was they could touch me anywhere as long as they wanted. They rubbed all over my body except where I wanted... They got a kick out of that. Finally told me I could get dressed, but if anyone asked if I had done that I had to tell them yes. I could see that this was going to get out, at least to some. Only one ever asked me, and I said yes. She said that if I wanted her to keep quiet I had to let her see me naked. We had a big city park with lots of trees, so we met there. She took me to a remote grove, and told me to strip for her and give her my clothes. Then I had to walk with her "for a while". She mostly kept to our of the way areas, but I came VERY close when a car came by... Just barely got behind a bush. She said that was it and I could go get my clothes. As I walked away she called my name, and I turned around. She had her dad's polaroid and snapped a picture. Somewhere out there is a full frontal nude photo of me when I was in high school. I have seen her at several reunions, but she never mentions this. Makes me nervous.

topcattoponetopcattoponeover 4 years ago
Great story

This rings so true. I once had a girlfriend who I encouraged to do similar things. We found it was a turn on for both of us. We later reaped the benefit of the excitement generated at the time. This inspired us to have sex in unusual and stimulating places. I so enjoyed reading your account, I do hope that you will continue to tell us of your adventures.

zammzammabout 1 year ago

Annie, I enjoyed the story. Good job. It's been years since you wrote this. Any other adventures since then that you can relate?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My first wife was very attractive and would show her naked pussy from time to time. It was very exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous