Exposing Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. It would be better if everyone went in. I wouldn't be so self conscious, and I would be covered by a nice dark tee shirt."

Jess frowned. It wasn't a dark shirt he wanted it was white. White and relatively thin so that it went semi-transparent when wet. His cock started to stiffen in his shorts as he contemplated the possibility of a bit of a wet tee shirt show. He thought for a few minutes before he went back to working on Rose.

"Yes Rose. That's a good idea. A nice white tee shirt. You know white is a very dense colour and it will cover everything completely won't it Rose?"

"Yes. White would be perfect. It will cover everything completely," Rose intoned.

"In a few minutes, I'm going to wake you up, and when I do you are going to want nothing more than to go for a swim. You won't be the least bit worried about Jess being here because we are all adults. It's perfectly natural for friends to swim together, and you will have a nice dense white tee shirt to cover your bathing suit and make sure nothing shows. Right Rose?"

"Right. Nice dense white so nothing shows."

"So when you wake up, you will want to go swimming in the worst way and you will get the guys to agree to go in too. Then when you get upstairs, you will realize that the suit you thought was a two piece is actually only one and what you thought were the bottoms are actually the entire suit. It's perfectly OK though because when you look down at yourself you will see that the suit covers you so nothing will show to Jess and Roy. When you check yourself in the mirror, it will confirm that you are not exposed in any way. You will still feel the need for a cover-up so you will take one of Roy's white tee shirts and pull it on over your suit. Are you getting all this Rose?"

"Yes. My new suit is actually a one piece that covers me top and bottom. After I am wearing it, I will put on one of Roy's white tees as a cover up just to be on the safe side."

"Good girl" Jess praised, bringing a little smile to Rose's lips. "So when you come down you will feel safe and secure knowing that your suit covers you and the tee shirt covers the suit. You will wear the shirt right into the pool so you don't have to worry. As long as you have the shirt on, you are safely covered."

"Now I'm going to wake you up and when I do your conscious mind will not recall any of these instructions. You will just feel hot and want to go for a swim. You will put your suit on, pull one of Roy's tee shirts over it and hustle down and hop in the pool. Waking up at the count of three. One. You are starting to wake up...Two. Becoming more awake and aware. Three. Fully awake and needing a swim."

Rose opened her eyes and brushed her hand across her brow as she complained about the heat. Even after everything that had happened last time, Roy could hardly believe his ears when she started begging them to come in for a swim. After some insincere refusals and arguments, the men agreed and headed for the pool house to change into their swimming trunks, as Rose rushed upstairs to get her suit.

Both men had the beginnings of a hard-on anticipating Rose's return and so they had hopped into the pool and walked up the near side to cover their growing bulges from her. It was a good thing they had, because they both gasped and got even more excited as they watched her approach from the house.

It was like something out of a movie. Her large unrestrained breasts swayed and bobbled enticingly under the thin white tee. Roy had never seen her look sexier than she did as she strode towards the pool. Jess let out a barely audible moan which Roy was quick to shush.

"Don't let her hear that or we're sunk," Roy whispered from the side of his mouth.

"How's the water boys?" Rose queried as she reached the pool. "I'm totally ready for a dip."

With that, she just jumped right in, causing her shirt to become instantly transparent. The men had to focus very hard so as not to stare at her stiff dark nipples clearly visible through the thin wet material. It was doubly lucky for the men that the water was a little cool. For one thing it caused Rose's fat nipples to become fully erect. It also helped to cool their ardour keeping their cocks from tenting the fronts of their trunks.

The men enjoyed swimming and splashing around with Rose watching her large breasts float around inside her shirt. It took about a half hour before they were starting to get cool and began thinking of getting out.

"Lights out. OK Rose. You've had a great swim and a lot of fun fooling around in the pool. You have really enjoyed yourself this afternoon and you feel nice and comfortable. In a few minutes we are going to leave the pool, and when we do, you will start to notice that your bathing suit has malfunctioned. The top has somehow disintegrated and left you in just a tee shirt," Jess began.

"At first you will think that is OK because it is a white shirt and it covers you completely, but then as your shirt starts to dry out in the sun, you realize it is becoming more and more sheer. Thinking about this begins to excite you. You start to feel a tingle in your pussy. It's not a bad thing. We are all adults here and it is perfectly natural. The men are beginning to see your nipples through the shirt and it is arousing you. You feel yourself becoming more and more aroused as your shirt dries and your nipples are exposed to the men."

By this time Roy was almost totally hard, his trunks tenting obscenely under the water. This was a dream come true. His ultra-conservative wife had been showing them her unfettered tits in the pool and now Jess was going to have her continue. This guy was a genius.

"As all this is going on, you will be watching the men for signs that they are looking. Trying to take advantage of your situation, but they will not appear to be noticing. In fact, they don't seem to be paying any extra attention to you at all. We are all adults here Rose, but it will make you a little sad that they are not paying attention to you. Something deep inside wants them to look. Wants them to see. Wants them to catch you in your predicament. It's all perfectly natural to want that Rose, and the thought if it happening excites you even more."

And so it was that Jess and Roy spent the next hour watching Rose's tee shirt dry out and become more opaque just as she thought it was becoming more transparent. As the time wore on, Rose began to fidget and squirm. Roy noticed the flush of excitement move up her neck and onto her face as she experienced the arousal of Jess' suggestion. By the time Rose got up and went into the house, both men had pulled towels over their laps to cover their erections.

"You are a fucking genius man," Roy exclaimed when Rose was out of earshot. "I never in all my life thought she would ever do anything like that, let alone be aroused by it, but she was. Oh man I don't know what you are going to do to top this, but I can hardly wait."

This last sentence caused Jess' cock to jump under his towel. Rose had an amazing body. He definitely wanted to see more of it and her husband was encouraging him to take advantage. He didn't know what he was going to do next, but he knew he would have to take her farther. To eventually see her completely naked. He just needed to figure out how to do it. These thoughts all rolled around in his head as he went home to relieve himself while thinking of his friend's wifes glorious tits.

Later that evening as Roy was reading the newspaper, Rose asked him about the afternoon.

"Did you see what happened to my new bathing suit this afternoon? I was so embarrassed. Can you imagine a bathing suit just melting in the water like that? I thought it was going to be OK until I noticed my shirt. I think Jess might have seen my nipples through the shirt. I didn't see him look, but he could have couldn't he? Did you see him looking?"

"No dear. He didn't seem to notice, and even if he did, we're all adults here. It's not a big deal. It's not like you were naked. You were still covered by the shirt."

"Oh Roy I'm sorry Roy. I hope you aren't disappointed in my behaviour. Please don't be mad at me, but what happened today made me a bit excited. As I noticed my shirt getting more see-through, it started to arouse me. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. Nothing. Your friend was seeing my breasts through my shirt and I was kind of excited.

"Nothing to be worried about Rose. He's a nice guy. He would never say or do anything embarrassing. We're all adults after all. It's all perfectly natural."

--CH03--The mall

"Listen man," Roy whispered into the phone. "We're going clothes shopping at the central mall. Meet us there. I've got an idea." And the phone went dead.

Jess had been out late last night and was still a bit hung over but the thought of seeing more of Rose had him instantly awake. Awake and semi-hard in the same instant. He jumped in a cold shower to both clean up and cool off before dressing and heading to the mall, anxious to see what Roy had in mind.

When he got there he took up a table at the coffee shop and sent Roy a text. He was sitting there sipping the last of his coffee and just beginning to wonder if the plan had changed, when he saw them approach from across the way. As always, Rose was dressed quite conservatively, but in his mind's eye, Jess could still see that details of the voluptuous body he knew was hidden beneath. He felt himself begin to harden again as his mind replayed the scene from the pool and he was glad he wasn't sitting at a glass-topped table when the couple arrived.

"Jess. What a surprise. We weren't expecting to see you here," Roy lied. "We're just here to do a little clothes shopping for Rose. I think I'll need the support of additional caffeine before we start. Can we join you for a cup?"

Rose didn't really like clothes shopping any more than Roy did. He never stopped trying to get her to buy more revealing outfits or high heeled shoes to show off her legs. For her part, Rose was always nervous about getting undressed, even partially, in those semi-public dressing rooms. You just never know who or what might be trying to sneak a look at you. She was just as happy as Roy to sit down and relax with Jess for a few minutes and strengthen herself against the coming ordeal. Soon all three were seated with a steaming cup in their hands.

"Lights out," Jess commanded. "Rose. You will sit here and sip your coffee without hearing anything that Roy and I say until I touch your hand. After I touch your hand, you will be able to hear us both again. So Roy. What's your plan?"

It took Roy several minutes to explain what he had in mind and several more for Jess to plant the suggestion in Rose's subconscious but everything was set by the time they were done with their coffee. The last instruction from Jess was that Rose would remember nothing except that they'd had a pleasant chat over coffee and that she was now ready to hit the shops.

Jess and Roy escorted Rose into the department store and directly into women's wear. Characteristically, Rose moved to a rack of dresses with longer hems and higher necks than Roy would have liked. Roy and Jess looked around for something a little more appropriate for their game. When Jess waved Roy over to a rack of light weight sun dresses, They both knew that they had hit pay dirt.

Roy picked out a rather short dress with spaghetti shoulder straps and a scoop neckline. When he held it up the light passed through. Not that it was transparent or anything, just that it was a very light weight fabric. He beamed a smile at this friend as he walked over to Rose.

"Here's a nice one honey. Not too short and a good concealing fabric, just like you like," Roy lied.

Rose gave the dress a long appraising look then took it from him and held it against herself looking in the mirror. Of course, what she saw was the dress Roy had described, not the one she was holding.

"Yes...yes. Thank you for not picking out one of those slutty little sun dresses from that rack over there. I saw you and Jess there and was worried you'd try to pressure me into one of those. Let me go try this on."

Jess and Roy looked around to make sure that nobody else was paying attention and followed Rose toward the fitting rooms. Inside the room, Rose stripped to her undies and then thinking it was an undershirt, stripped off her bra, and slipped into the little dress.

When she exited the change room both men had to stifle a gasp. A quick scan around them to verify that they were still alone, and their eyes were riveted back on Rose. As expected, the thin material did little to hide her assets and her firm breasts were well exposed by the low neckline. Just as Roy had hoped, the fluorescent lighting penetrated the fabric just enough that the men could see the shadow of Rose's dark areolae beneath.

Jess asked her to twist and turn, this way and that so they could get the full effect and was rewarded by the thin material flaring out to expose a generous amount of thigh. The friends were enjoying the show when they heard a cough from behind them.

When they turned, a frowning older woman admonished them for being a couple perverts and pushed her way past into one of the other change rooms.

"Don't listen to her." They heard a male voice say. "She's just an old prude. I wish she had been more like your wife when she was younger. Willing to show a little skin once in a while." His eyes going wide as he realized he could see Rose's nipples through the dress.

Jess had Rose twist and turn again for the old man's benefit and then directed her to return to the change room and get back into her own clothes. This time, as per her programming, she left the door ajar as she changed. All three men got a good look at her wearing only her panties as she snuggled her naked breasts into her bra and slipped her clothes back on.

The medium length pair of shorts Roy described to her bore no resemblance to the short hot pants she was handed. When she walked out of the change room this time, a generous handful of her ass peaked out of each leg. The men spent several minutes with their eyes glued to her butt as she walked around the changing area. They even got her to check the fit by bending over to touch her toes, which gave them both an even better view of her exposed flesh.

The last outfit was cut like a tennis outfit, not at all sheer, but quite short. The thong panties she was given as the shorts that went underneath made sure that even more of her butt was on display. Not wanting her to get arrested for exposing herself in public, Jess gave Rose a little update, telling her she had a sore back and need to move slowly and not bend over. By then Roy had paid for the outfit she was wearing, and soon they were headed back out into the mall.

The shoe store was next on the list. Rose walked in carefully with her "sore back" and looked up and down the racks of shoes for something sensible. This time it was Jess who pointed out a very sensible pair of strappy little stilettos with a 4" heel. The salesman stepped up immediately to help. After asking her size, he directed her to sit in the chair while he went in back to retrieve them.

Returning with three boxes he pulled his little bench up in front of Rose and sat down. When he lifted her leg onto the step between his knees, both Roy and Jess saw his eyes flit for a look up her dress. It was impossible for Rose to keep her legs closed which gave the lucky clerk a nice view up to her barely covered snatch.

The three men enjoyed watching Rose saunter up and down the aisle in her short skirt and sexy footwear. Together, they were able to convince her to try on several pairs of similar styles in different colours. Once when the clerk had returned to the back room for another pair, Rose had looked concerned and motioned Roy over.

"I'm not sure, but I think this clerk has been looking up my skirt. Maybe we should go," She whispered. "It's making me nervous that he is looking at my panties."

"Oh I wouldn't think so Rose. This man is a professional shoe fitter. He looks after hundreds of women. It's perfectly natural for him to look at your legs and feet while fitting the shoes. Even if he does look up, I'm sure he can't possibly see anything when you have such conservative shorts on under your tennis skirt. Don't be at all concerned. We're all adults here, and I'll keep an eye on him," Roy soothed.

Rose accepted his explanation, but Roy knew that she would now be feeling a little tingle of sexual arousal at the thought of this young salesman trying to sneak a peek up her skirts. An arousal which Jess had programmed to increase just a little with each new pair of shoes she tried on.

This time when they returned to the mall, Rose was wearing a sexy little pair of high heel sandals which tied with thongs around her ankles. Wearing the high heels caused her careful walk to morph into a sexy strut which mesmerized her companions as they left for home.

As they returned to the car, the two friends lagged behind Rose to watch the sexy sway of her ass and were rewarded for their efforts when a gust of wind blew her skirt up around her waist, exposing the thong panties and her naked ass to their view. Three heads swiveled in the direction of the wolf whistle which came from the two teens getting out of their car.

Needing to make a quick getaway, the men hustled Rose into Roy's car and headed out of the parking lot before the boys could make any other fuss. As they drove, Jess made sure that Rose understood that it was perfectly natural for those teen boys to comment about a beautiful woman even when she was as conservatively dressed as Rose always was. He also made sure that the thought of those boys would cause her to feel that tingle of excitement and arousal which was becoming associated with such things.

That night as they talked over dinner. Rose admitted to Roy that she had become a bit excited while they had been out shopping. The possibility of the clerk looking up her skirt in the shoe store. The boys in the parking lot whistling at her wind blown skirt. She had never had feelings like this before and she was worried that somehow, strangely she was turning into a slut.

"You didn't get Jess to hypnotize me or anything did you?" She finally asked. "I'd never forgive you if you ever did anything like that to me."

"Of course not Rose," Roy had replied. "It's all perfectly natural. Now let's go to bed and take advantage of those naughty little thoughts of yours."

--CH04-- The Beach

When Jess saw the news item on the nude beach his heart skipped a beat. This was the opportunity he was waiting for. All he had to do now was figure out the details. He was pretty sure that if he played his cards right, this was going to be good. Very good.

It took a few days to come up with a plan and then get Roy in-board. This one was a little more daring and it took some convincing, but eventually Roy's pecker got the better of his judgment and he agreed. The following Saturday Jess arrived at the house, ostensibly just for a coffee.

"Lights out," He commanded when Rose Was seated in front of her cup.

"Rose. You really enjoyed your time with the men in the pool last week and you remember it being a very enjoyable time don't you. In fact. It was so enjoyable that you would like to do something similar again today. Similar but just a little more exciting and fun. As you think about it you will decide that a trip to the beach would be a lot of fun. Exactly the thing you want to do. Yes a trip to the beach is a great idea isn't it Rose?"

"A trip to the beach would be perfect."

"When Jess suggests a beach to go to, you will not recognize the name you will be surprised that you have never heard of it before, but you will agree to try it out and it will sound like a lot of fun to go there. As you think about the beach you will realize that you already have your bathing suit on under your clothes. There will be no need to change or get ready. All you have to do is grab towels and get going to the beach and start having fun. When I count to three, you will wake up. You will not consciously recall any of these instructions. You will feel relaxed and refreshed and ready for something fun. One...two...and...three."