Exposure Compensation Factor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We may have to talk about the way you leave clothes strewn all over, roomie," she laughed, welcoming me into her arms, "but I'll give you a pass tonight. Extenuating circumstances...too horny to be neat."

I knew she was kidding. After all, her gown was laying on the floor too.

There was something else different in her kisses tonight, besides the level of heat. It was subtle, a gentleness and personal connection that I liked a lot. Last night had been incredibly sexy, enjoyable and would never be forgotten, but it was, in the final analysis, purely physical. She had wanted to get fucked, to have as many orgasms as she could get, and I wasn't going to turn down the chance to be the one that gave them to her. We both got what we wanted, and I had the pictures to prove it.

Somewhere along the way, though, something else had sprouted, and was now growing wild in the new light of a burgeoning relationship. Her kisses told me of its presence, and honestly, I was feeling it too.

I suppose every man has a personal checklist of attributes he'd like in a partner. Some are subjective, others negotiable, and still others are a bonus. Physical, mental, and emotional...the basic architecture of 'the list' probably hadn't changed since the dawn of time. Hell, it might be ingrained in the DNA.

I really liked Deirdre, the person, and the personality. She was funny, loving, confident, happy...all prerequisites, as far as I was concerned. Add the obvious physical attractions...her beauty, eyes, lips, hair...and that incredible body, the one that checked off every item on my 'goddess' list...and I couldn't come up with a single reason not to just go along with her. I wasn't looking for a relationship actively, but that's usually when you find the best ones. Or the relationship finds you.

Didi was pressed firmly against me, from her succulent lips to her perfectly trimmed and painted toenails. I held her close, as we pecked and nibbled at each other's lips. Hers were delicious, and while the most obvious thing about her body to love would be her magnificent breasts, I found that kissing those plump, perfect lips was running a very close second.

Didi, rolled back, pulling me on top of her, and spreading her legs to welcome me.

"May I ask a favour?" she whispered.

"Of course, Didi," I said quietly. "What can I do for you?" She was tickling my ear playfully, and looked away for a second, as if making her request would show too much of her soul to me. "Anything you want, baby," I added.

Her eyes sparkled, and she looked deep into my eyes for a few seconds before she finally relented, and spoke.

"Have you ever been in love?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "It's been a few years, but yes, I have been hopelessly, totally in love. Why?"

"I don't think I ever really have," she said softly, batting her eyelashes and looking away again. "It just never happened. I've had my chances, I suppose, but...it seems like the guys that interest me end up being in it for sex, and nothing more."

"I'm sorry to hear that. That's not nice. Are you asking if that's all I want?"

"No," she replied quickly, patting my cheek softly. "No, I can tell you're not like them. You treat me with respect. What I was wondering was..." she paused, biting her lip nervously.

"Didi, look at me," I said gently. "Please, don't worry about it. Just say what you need to say, and ask what you want." She took a deep breath, and let it out slowly.

"Could you pretend...I'm not asking you to love me...but could you pretend that we're head over heels in love, just for tonight, so that I can feel it?"

I didn't see that coming. She seems so mature, and confident, but I guess even she could have doubts. Did she fear that no one would ever really love her? Was that a side effect of having men fall over each other trying to get her into bed, because of her physical beauty? I suddenly felt a tug at my heart, one I didn't need to pretend about. She was vulnerable, and had let me know it. That was on my list, too. I let my guard down completely, and kissed her.

"Do you want me to make love to you?" I asked between kisses.

"Oh, yes," she breathed, her body relaxing under mine. "I'd like that very much. Make love to me, soft and gentle, like we've been together for years."

"Maybe I won't have to pretend," I whispered, smiling down at her.

Yeah, I know... 'you just met her last night', right? True, but sometimes you just know, even if there's no logical reason. Besides, I didn't just propose to her; I just said maybe I wouldn't have to pretend to love her. I really did like being with her, so it wasn't difficult to let her feel that emotion.

She smiled, and closed her eyes, pulling me down for another soulful kiss.

I felt her hand searching out my penis, which was nearly fully erect, and she stroked it softly, guiding it to her vestibule. She was wet...very wet, and then head slipped in easily. Her hand retreated, and I pushed, sliding smoothly into her warm pussy.

"Oh god, yes," she hissed, her hands now caressing my back softly. "So big, and hard. I love your cock...the way it fills me so perfectly."

"And I love your pussy, Didi," I breathed. "So tight, and hot, and wet."

We made love, just the way she asked for it...soft, gentle, and loving, letting emotions set the pace. I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't have to pretend. I appreciated her company, and her willingness to share her body, thoughts and soul with me.

I fucked her, probing her depths with smooth, firm strokes, grinding against her clit. She let out quivering gasps of breath, soft moans, and growls of lust, while our lips remained pressed together.

I rolled us gently onto our side, and she draped her top leg over my hip, giving me room to continue my easy strokes into her. My lips trailed down her neck, nibbling the perfect, smooth skin along the way, while she tossed her head back, submitting to my attention. Her hand tousled my hair softly, directing my kisses down, across her collarbone, toward the area I was going to anyway. I can't help sounding like a broken record, because I love breasts. Big, firm ones in general, and hers in particular. Those full globes, stacked atop each other in this position, attracted my lips like a black hole does...well, everything.

"Mmmm, yes, darling...I like that," she moaned as I corralled one of her stiff nipples, first kissing it softly, then suckling it. She arched her back, curving her upper body away, so I could pleasure her breasts while still skewering her hot vagina with a series of stabbing thrusts. "When you suck my nipples, it's like they're connected directly to my clit. It sets me on fire."

Setting her on fire seemed like a pretty good idea right now, so I kept it up, sucking harder while crushing her sensitive clit against the base of my cock with every stroke. It was working, and she started to vibrate like a tuning fork in my arms, breathing in deep, shuddering puffs.

"Oh god don't stop...I'm so close, and it feels so fucking good..."she hissed. I bit her nipple gently. "Ow! Oh fuck...I'm cumming..."she groaned, bucking in my arms. She dug her heel into my butt, pulling me deeper into her cunt. "Don't stop! Keep fucking me! Gonna cum again nnnnnn..." True to her word, she did, a bit louder this time.

Her hands scrabbled desperately, searching out my head, which she wrenched up away from her chest. Her lips found mine, and she kissed me hard, her breath coming in quivering little snorts through her nose. She wrapped her body around mine, holding me so tight, like she'd never let me go, until she wilted, destroyed by her orgasm.

I watched her breasts heave with her ragged breathing, and smiled. Jackpot. I think she got what she was looking for. She ran her hands through her hair and moaned.

"Oh my god...what did you do to me?" she breathed, "and how do I get more?"

More? You want more? I got a lotta more.

I rolled on top of her, and started to fuck her hard, thrashing her furiously. Her eyes opened wide, hair flying as she bounced between my pummelling hips and the mattress, and she screamed.

"Oh! Oh yes, baby, fuck me now! Fuck me fast, and make me cum again!" she gasped, wrapping her legs around my waist. She'd had the taste of gentle loving she desired, now she wanted...no, needed...to be pounded into oblivion. It would be my pleasure.

Her eyes bored holes into mine, locked in on my face while I drilled her. She was grunting every time I slammed my cock into her dripping pussy, and whispering little obscenities of encouragement when she could squeeze them out between strokes. She wasn't the only one having fun, as I was getting pretty close, myself.

"Oh baby," I gasped, "I've got some cum for you. In you, or on you?"

"Uhn...fuck...on...uhn...fucking...uhn...face...please!" she grunted through clenched teeth. "Paint...me!"

Last night, any cum that landed on her face was purely an accident, but the memory of those few drops on her lips was seared into my mind. The pictures were incredible. Now, the thought of unloading a full wad on her beautiful visage nearly made me explode inside her before I could pull it out. Nearly.

I yanked it out, crawled up the bed and gave it two strokes before erupting, sending this first salvo the full length of her face, to land in her hair, trailing down her forehead, between her eyes, and across her nose. More followed, and more, and still more, leaving her pretty features streaked with parallel lines of pearly goo. The last few drops flew about, landing all over her face, like sexy freckles. Small bits adorned her long eyelashes, but I had miraculously avoided getting it in her eyes. She wasted no time in scooping up all she could swallow, while I dropped, exhausted, beside her.

"Mmmmm, thank you, honey," she whispered, "for both ends of the spectrum."

"You...are...so...wel...come," I panted.

***

Day two dawned bright and sunny. I know, because Didi was riding me, in a rambunctious and furious morning fuck, when the sun peeked in the windows. It was an image photographers dream of, with the earliest streaks of light, illuminating her right side, a look of ecstasy on her face, while the rest remained locked in shadow.

My camera was, of course, across the room, and this was not the time to say 'hold that pose' while I retrieved it, so I just clicked my mental shutter and saved it in my own memory. Seconds later, she was quaking through an enormous orgasm, and a minute or so after her climax, her mouth was busy sucking me toward my own release. I was beginning to like this arrangement.

Didi gulped and swallowed, slurping up everything I could produce, then licked me clean, patting my spent member as she slithered up my body to apply a kiss.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," she whispered, the first words of the day, as we had just given each other pleasure that went beyond words. "I'll hit the shower first, while you rest. I assume we're eating breakfast together?"

I nodded, the extent of my ability to communicate at this point. She was far too bushy-tailed for this time of day. I'd have to get used to that. The shower started, and I listened to her humming happily while she cleaned up. Most of the models I knew were night owls, and viewed morning with all the passion of a vampire, but Didi seemed to be quite happy to begin the day. Yet another difference to love about her.

She was out of the shower minutes later, wandering around the room naked, trying to decide what to wear. I watched, enthralled.

"You know...you really are gorgeous," I said quietly. She giggled, and came back to sit on the edge of the bed, looking down at me.

"Thank you, sir," she smiled. Her hair was pulled back in a simple ponytail, and her face was makeup free, since both hair and makeup would be done by others at the shoot. Her eyes were remarkable, and I gazed into them, while she did the same to me. "I'm starving. Should I go myself, or are you getting up?"

She was right. I could lounge for a bit, as my part of the shoot didn't need as much prep time, but she had a schedule to keep.

"I'm up!" I laughed, and raced into the bathroom, having the world's fastest shower...cold, so I wouldn't linger, and to wake me up. When I walked back into the bedroom, she was dressed, a tank top stretched across her bra-cradled breasts, and snug jeans down below.

"Just give me a minute," I said, rummaging through my suitcase for underwear. I'd find the ones I wore last night...somewhere...later. Or the maid would.

Minutes later, we walked together into the restaurant, took a seat, and began to peruse the menu.

"You're that hungry?" I asked, looking at her eyes racing around the listing of breakfast items. "I would have thought that smoothie was enough to take the edge off." She smiled.

"Oh no, that was just an appy, and it was delicious." The waitress had arrived just before she said it, and she grinned at the young blonde. "Oops. More than you needed to know... I'll have the Eggs Benedict, orange juice, and a coffee."

"Make that two," I laughed, holding up two fingers redundantly. "Throw in some bacon and toast for mine, will you?" Off she went with a smile.

"I think we're doing a little more lingerie today," I told her.

"Oh good," she laughed, rolling her eyes, "like I'm not going to have a hard enough time keeping my hands off you. I hope they don't mind getting gooey panties back when we're done."

"Mmmmm, yes, but think of how hot you'll look for the camera. Speaking of which...was that red number last night yours, or..."

"Shit! Thanks for reminding me!" she giggled. "No, I don't travel with 'fuck me' clothes just in case I get lucky. I borrowed it, and I suppose they'll want it back. It's nice, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah," I gasped, "and on you, it's incredible."

The waitress had a knack for arriving just in time to hear things that weren't meant for her ears, and put our food down with a wink, and a smile.

We ate in relative silence, discussing a bit of today's schedule, but mostly just answering nature's call for food after the earlier exertions. I had more to eat, and more time to do it in, but she was ravenous. I've seen her naked, and I don't know where she puts it.

She dabbed her lips, gave me a quick peck, and stood up.

"I've got to go grab that red negligee and my bag. My taxi should be here by the time I get back down, so I'll say 'bye' now. See you in, what...an hour or so?"

"Maybe a bit longer," I mumbled, munching toast. "See you there." I watched her ass as she wiggled away, and she glanced back at me, blowing another kiss.

I arrived at the house about ninety minutes later. The sun was still good, angled nicely with a nice warm tone. I walked into the living room, which had been transformed into a giant dressing room, and found all fourteen women in various stages of dress, hair and makeup. Nobody even flinched, not even the four or five who were stark naked. They all just said 'hello', and went about their business.

The plan was to get in a few more swimsuit shots around and in the pool, until the light was lost, then move inside, redo everyone's hair and makeup, and do the boudoir sets. That would probably be it for the day.

Didi was sitting in her chair, getting the full treatment from a hairdresser and cosmetician, when I walked up behind her, making eye contact in the mirror. Since she couldn't move, she just smiled, and let the girl with the lipstick pencil perfect her lips. As though they needed any help. Once her lips were done, she could talk.

"Good morning, mister Winslow. Lovely day isn't it?" Nice cover. The other girls would have a hissy-fit if they thought she was getting special treatment.

"I'll be outside, when you're ready," I said to the room, while looking into her eyes in the reflection. "The pool is open!"

I think most women can back me up on this ; not all swimsuits are for swimming in. Most bikinis that are good for sunbathing, are good only for sunbathing, unless your goal is to be wet and naked. Bikinis good for swimming cover too much for those interested in minimal tan lines. That leaves the one piece, maillot style suits, which can be even sexier than a bikini. Less is more, but more is sometimes better.

Didi was the first one to join me outside, and padded out silently, wearing a robe and a smile.

"Where do you want me?" she asked again, like our first night together. Oh, to be able to answer that question the way I wanted to...but not here, and not now.

"That depends on what's under the robe," I replied, going as close to a blatant flirt as I dared. She grinned, and undid the sash.

Hamanahamanahamana! Wow! That's some suit she's almost wearing.

Classic black, her maillot had a neckline that nearly reached her navel, and was cut well above her hips on the sides, which were a course knit mesh. Out back, a single string connected the sides mid back, and it scooped down lower than the side cuts, but actually had a seat, instead of a thong.. It was essentially, a black V, that covered the good bits in front, and wrapped up over her ass. Everything else that was suit was mesh. Like I said, sexier than a bikini.

"You're drooling, mister Winslow. Does that mean you like it?" I nodded, dumbly. She stepped closer, and whispered, so only I could hear. "Me too. I think I'll take this one home."

Yeah, well, when the public gets a look at these pictures, they're gonna sell like hotcakes.

"Let's start with a few dry shots, first," I croaked. She smiled, knowing that I knew she was anything but dry.

I took a few images of her on the deck, then nodded at her, and let her walk at her own pace, headed to the steps of the pool. These shots were more along the candid line, but she still never lost her smile. The best were when she dipped her toes in the water, testing it before stepping in. Once in the water, I let her play, flicking water at me, but always with that smile.

A cavalcade of bathing beauties came forth, and they all did about the same. Corinne's nipples made another appearance, but I decided to just deal with it digitally, if the pictures made the cut.

The shallow end of the pool was filling up with half naked women, all careful to keep their hair dry and makeup unmussed, in case they were called upon again.

We were losing the light, so I huddled with the clients, who selected three girls for more 'action shots'. Didi was among them, so everyone else took off for lunch.

"Okay ladies, don't worry about your hair," I told them. "Swim, splash, frolic!"

Didi, Chrissie and Sheila, looked at each other, evil grins on their faces. Rarely did one model get to mess with another's appearance, so they circled each other, looking for an opening. The clients had chosen one blonde, one redhead, and one brunette, just to keep things fair. Before long, they were all fully soaked, giggling while they dunked each other. The shots were great, and I especially liked the one of the three of them, together, smiling at the camera, their lashes speckled with water.

***

After lunch, and another group session in the makeup chairs, it was off to the bedroom set. You think bikinis are distracting? You should try a lingerie shoot. Swimsuits are sexy, but public. They say 'don't I look like someone you'd like to fuck'. Lingerie is straight to the point. It says 'I'm wearing this because we're going to fuck, as soon as I take it off'.

I tried. God, you have no idea how much I tried...not to get excited. I've been around naked women for many years, and rarely get an inappropriate erection, but this time, maybe because of Didi, I was hard as a rock. Every outfit was sexy, but the catalogue was hardly an issue of Hustler, so everything was covered. It didn't matter. Nor did it matter who was in the sexy, lacy, revealing little garments...in my mind, they were all my darling Deirdre.