Exposure Compensation Factor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made it even more difficult, by appearing beside me, wearing the same red gown she wore last night. The panties too, this time. She didn't say anything, just gave me a knowing smile, glanced down at my bulging crotch, and raised her eyebrows. The smile got bigger. So did my dick.

Those images were smokin'! Didi was doing her best to make me cum in my pants, trying everything but blatant masturbation. When she was done, we wrapped for the day, and everyone dispersed quickly. She walked up behind me quietly, and whispered in my ear.

"Is that for me?" she asked, reaching around and gently caressing my woodie.

"It's all for you," I breathed.

"Mmmmm. Should I borrow something to wear tonight?"

"Take your pick," I replied. "I've already seen you in all of them, and you look fantastic."

***

We were resting in bed, listening to the rain pound the outside windows for the second straight day. Yesterday, day three of four, we had just moved inside, and shot the rest of the lingerie portion of the catalogue, getting everything we needed in one long session. I'll never forget the sight of Denise, the brunette with the ginormous breasts, spilling literally out of her babydoll nightgown. She just laughed, and squashed the huge, soft pillows back into the confines of the tiny garment. Even Didi smiled at that one. Rain again today had cancelled the session, postponing it until tomorrow, when sunshine was forecast.

So, since we weren't working, we found something else to pass the time. Again, and again, and again. I was pooped. Time to talk.

"Didi, I have a question for you, honey," I said. "I don't want this to sound wrong, but have you given any thought to your life after your days in front of the camera are over?"

"How could I take that wrong?" she laughed. She was snuggled softly under my arm, tracing her fingers across my chest. She pinched my nipple in retaliation. "Are you calling me old? I'm only twenty-eight!"

"Of course I'm not calling you old," I replied, tickling her ribs. She giggled, and struggled to escape...but not really. "I'm just wondering what you plan to do when the clients stop calling. Yours is a cruel business, and right or wrong, a young woman's game."

"Yes, I suppose we can't all be Cindy Crawford, can we?" she laughed. "That bitch! Making us all look bad. What is she now? Seventy? It's just not fair."

"I believe she's just shy of fifty, but the point is well taken," I smiled. "I'm not sure she's human, but that's not really important, now. I wasn't thinking Cindy Crawford...I was thinking Suze Randall."

For those who are unfamiliar, Suze Randall is a former model, turned photographer...turned glamour photographer, Playboy/Penthouse/Hustler photographer, and finally, adult film director. Her fame behind the camera is the only reason anyone even knows she once was a model before it. Didi knew the name.

"You mean stop posing for the camera, and start operating it?" she asked, twisting to look at me.

"Yes. You said it yourself...you can't be Cindy Crawford. Hell, even she can't be what she once was, she's just found a way to stay in the public eye. You've been doing this for ten years, so would it be unrealistic to say that you're in the middle of your career, at best?" I said, as gently as possible. I was taking a big chance, essential telling the woman I might be in love with that she was nearing her expiration date, career wise. "Didi, you know I think you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met, and I hope that we really do have a long future together. But, my opinion isn't going to be enough to keep you working forever."

Didi was silent, obviously unhappy at the turn of this conversation. No woman wants to think she will lose her attractiveness, and for a model, whose whole identity is wrapped up in their appearance, that thought had to be terrifying.

"Baby? Are you mad at me?" I whispered. Her response took a few seconds. A quick one would have made me feel better.

"No, I'm not mad at you...I just don't like thinking about it," she sighed. "You're right, though. I suppose it's better to face it, and be prepared for the inevitable. What are you suggesting?"

Whew. That was close.

"Well, you already know what you're doing on that side of the lens, and that will really help you later on. Now you just need to learn this side, and that's all experience. If you start now, by the time you need to use Plan B, you'll be ready."

"Are you offering your services as photography tutor?" she asked, looking at me with a twinkle in her eye. "You know, it might take me years to learn...decades even. Are you ready for that?"

Hmmmm, I'll have to think about that for a few...milliseconds.

"I'll risk it," I smiled. "Are you saying 'yes'?"

She smiled, and crawled onto my chest, reaching under to point my dick in the right direction, that being straight up her cunt. I felt the warm, wet sheath of muscular heaven wrap its velvety embrace around my shaft, and sighed into the kiss she was also giving me. Her tongue did a few quick laps of my mouth, and she pulled back an inch, looking deep into my eyes.

"Yes," she breathed.

***

It was about two weeks later, when Didi came bounding into the studio, which now was home to both of us. The decision of who would move in with whom was quickly resolved with one practical fact ; the studio, which was part of my apartment, and doubled as a very comfortable living room when not in use.

"It's here!" she squealed excitedly, jumping up and down, a large brown envelope in her hands. I let her jump, happy to watch the effects, namely her big, delicious boobs bouncing wildly under her top. She thrust her hand out. "Here! You open it!"

I took the envelope. I knew what it was, and what the results were...I had since the last day of the shoot. The clients had been piecing together a mock-up of the catalogue as we went along, and had asked for my input, so barring a huge change in opinion, the final version in the envelope would be very good news.

I tore the flap open, and peeked inside, seeing the catalogue, and three sheets of paper. Didi was trying to see in, so I turned, blocking her view playfully.

"Come on! You're killing me!" she giggled, and jiggled.

I pulled the glossy booklet slowly out, keeping it hidden from her prying eyes, and...

"Damn! I'm sorry, honey... " I said, shaking my head. Her smile faded quickly, giving way to a girlish pout. "...but you got the cover!" I turned it toward her, showing her the picture of her bountiful figure, filling the blue bikini, with her brilliant smile glowing off the page.

Didi nearly knocked me off my feet, leaping into my chest with her arms around my neck. She giggled and squealed in joy.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she screamed. "My first cover!"

I eased her down, letting her stand again, and handed her the catalogue.

"We'll get it framed," I smiled, and fished the three remaining pages out of the envelope. "Two for you," I said, handing her two bonus cheques, one for the cover, and one for her content numbers. "One for me. I think dinner's on you tonight...yours are bigger."

"Yes, they are, aren't they?" she laughed, glancing down at her full breasts. She pulled her shirt off over her head, putting those magnificent tits on display. "Okay, dinner is my treat. Do you have a treat for your Toody?"

Oh, yeah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading.