Exquisite Dining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

One pleasant evening there had been two bound people. One male and one female. It had made things much simpler. Had given greater opportunity to all. There had been cheering at the enforced mating. A preliminary to other things. Wonderful to watch the two bound and gagged figures being 'put together,' despite muffled protests, before the guests took their turns. The two participants had never met before yet were put together in the most intimate way. The young man had been impressively large. It had been obvious to all its size had worried, even frightened, the bound girl when it had first been erected. That had added to the company's pleasure. But of course, in the end, it had been fitted.

Mary had so loved, as she always did, the bound man's limbs being so restricted, so tied and he quite unable to move yet the handsome young man's fifth, sexual limb, not bound in any way and so free and available to the ladies and her. So easy to make it extend and to put it to use. It had been fully pushed home by all the ladies in turn. Even now she tingled with the memory of how it had felt, how she had clasped and squeezed it inside her.

Diane poured the cold wine once more. The girl's flesh reacted again, like touching a sea anemone, the soft pink flesh retreating, the inner lips almost seeming to try to close upon themselves and hide the open passage into the girl's body, the passage now overflowing with the chilling wine. But spread as she was there was no escape. Twenty four eyes rested upon her pink scalloped lips, eyes seeing her little hooded clitoris, eyes watching her little pee hole - it would not be the first time a girl had fountained and it was surprising how far up in the air that could go. It always raised a cheer.

Perhaps the girl of the evening a little scared, perhaps it was a natural release from the coldness of the wine. This girl seemed, however, to have control, there was not even a little, bubbling spring or so much as a rivulet to be seen. The eyes of the company were simply drawn to the falling wine. All seeing how full her vagina was with the cold wine, full to overflowing. It might be filled with warm semen later.

Mary bent her head and extended her tongue. Down she went, glancing at the wide eyes of the girl. She winked and then her tongue touched. The wine was cold, perhaps not as cold as in her glass, it had already borrowed heat from the girl's vulva. Mary dipped, her tongue pushing and sliding into the girl.

"Mmmm," she said, rising, "excellent. Sauternes?"

It was indeed.

"David?" asked Diane. "Would you like to be next?"

Diane was being generous. It was unusual for a new member to be placed above the older members of the Club.

It was obvious, so obvious he would. His penis, his long penis, was standing so erect. The head was just so swollen with excitement, his sail like fraenum so taut, the veins to his shaft standing. Mary felt so proud. It was magnificent and she knew everyone would think the same. Her husband!

"I... yes... I kiss her - there?"

Before him the red haired girl so spread. Her wine wettened sex glistening. The squirrel red curls all around holding the moisture. Beautifully framed and so vulnerable. There was nothing the girl could do. She was totally at their mercy. She had signed the contract.

"No, no, no - not kiss. You slip your tongue in, just as your wife has done, and taste the wine."

Mary was delighted at the way David glanced at her for approval. He was being such a good husband. The silly boy. Did he not know that not just his tongue but his semen would be going into the girl's sex later that evening? Perhaps he guessed. She nodded. David stepped around the table towards the girl. He looked so fine in his dinner suit. His white Marcella shirt, his black silk bow tie so carefully tied before leaving home, his black silk cummerbund completing the smooth formality of his black suit with white silk handkerchief in his pocket. Everything black or white, even his carefully combed short black hair except for his pink face and the long pink erection with the ruddy knob sticking out and up at his front. Somewhat of a contrast!

David bent his back.

None of the company could see but Mary knew just how long David's tongue was. She had been more than pleasantly surprised when, in the dark and under the bedclothes in the first few passionate and strenuous days of their courtship, he had first slid it into her. His penis had been superfluous to her that night. It had not entered her vagina at all, the slippery, rasping, wriggling organ being more than enough for her. Even Diane might concede that some men really had their uses!

There was noticeably less wine visible when David stood up. She knew he was partial to a good desert wine. Sometimes the company served Tokay, thick and sweet from the girl's 'cup.' David was quite particular about the quality of the crystal his wine was served in. He might now, after the evening, favour a different drinking vessel. Mary was not unhappy with that idea: had she not been drunk from on a society picnic only the summer before? It is not at all normal or really 'done' to drink wine through a straw but it had been a pleasure to lie back, so exposed in the hayfield with the sun beating down, her parasol set aside, her pretty cotton dress drawn up and have so many drink from her, both men and women, not just singly but with several straws dipping into her 'cup' at one time. They had, afterwards, the women, drunk from the men - but that had not been wine!

More wine was poured, splashing on and into the girl's sex. It was pleasant to share with her friends and husband, to drink from the same cup, to apply her own lips to the girl again. Of course she wriggled. That was part of the fun. But the tying had been both secure and careful. It would not do for the 'cup' to be upset. A cup on its side or upturned will allow the wine to run away. It needs to be maintained in an upright position. The girl was so restrained to achieve that position.

It was for Sir John, as the host, to lead the men. Once more he stepped forward, such a fine military figure and with his erection so straight. Not the cavalryman's sabre or the scimitar, nor the thin rapier like penis sported by David but a broadsword, thick and straight. It rose strongly from his fly. She had felt its edge before now, knew its thrust.

Such a picture of dominance. Sir John standing between the girl's spread thighs. Mary watched as he leant forward bringing his erection down towards the girl, pointing at her. The girl was looking straight at it now. Another delightful wriggle as if the girl was trying to escape. The girl was good, her acting most realistic - if it was acting.

Sir John reached forward and his hands took hold of her breasts. Mary wondered if his was perhaps the best of all positions for men. A naked, attractive and restrained woman below the man, she unable, in any way, to resist his pushing into her; his erection firm as he stood between her spread thighs; lovely soft breasts to manipulate and, importantly, all the sexual pleasure and release in prospect rather than in the past.

Having manipulated Sir John straightened his back and smiled around at the company. There was not a hint of self consciousness about his exposed erection but, of course, all the other men were the same. Was it perhaps little different for the men from standing in the stalls, or perhaps in a row on a country walk, each with penis in hand, voiding the other liquid penises produced?

"Shall I begin the copulation?"

So formal, but the request always made. Lady Arabella inclined her head. So right for a husband to ask his wife's permission before engaging with another.

He did not ask the girl, her permission had already been given. Signed on the dotted line.

Mary watched David lean forward as Sir John lined himself up. She knew just what David was thinking, imagining it was his own swollen knob about to push into the warm wetness so prettily framed by the red curls.

"A bit cold," Sir John exclaimed but that did not seem to affect his enthusiasm in any way. "Let's warm her up a bit. Get something warm inside her, what!"

Mary glanced at the girl's face. It was obvious she knew what Sir John meant. He already had the first part of his warm erection inside her. What would come out of it would be hot.

A grunt of satisfaction from Sir John as he slid fully home, the black barathea of his trousers against the smooth pinkness of the girl's thighs, her red curls such a contrast with the black suiting. Sir John undid the single button of his jacket and held back the two sides, gripping the silk of the long shawl collar with his hands and fully showing the white barathea and pearl studs of his shirt. It gave him an uninterrupted view of his penis as it slid in and out of the girl.

The party were silent as they watched, to their ears came the wet, sucking sounds of sexual intercourse, the only movement Sir John's hips as he thrust away as his penis slid. The girl was too restrained to do anything other than accept the intrusion into her body and what would be left behind.

A further grunt of satisfaction and it was clear to all that through the fleshy pole - the rather wet male organ with its straining veins, alternately appearing and disappearing within the girl - a large quantity semen was passing. It was travelling from Sir John's balls, hidden away within the confines of his trousers, and being released deep within the girl. An unseen passing.

Had the ladies had their choice they would have preferred to have seen the ejaculation. Mary, for her part, liked to see a good spurting. Perhaps another day Diane would arrange it so the men came like a shower of rain upon a bound girl, most likely assisted by the gloved hand of one of the ladies. It happened sometimes. It was pleasing to set a man off and watch the display.

Sir John stepped back pulling his penis from the girl. It would have been both pleasing and amusing had it made a 'popping' sound as it did so. It did not.

It was now Justin's turn to step up to the mark and perform. His penis, strongly standing was very much the sabre, much the most curved of the half dozen around the table. A perfect curve indeed. It was a slow insertion, Mary quite understanding how Justin might wish to savour the moment, enjoy first the anticipation of the touch of the girl's curls and sex, the moist coolness of the girl's sex on the tip of his penis before pushing in.

"Still cool, Sir John," he exclaimed but then, as he progressed, "ah, ha, warmer here, just as you'd promised!"

Sir John inclined his head, it was most likely at least in part the warmth of Sir John's ejaculated he was feeling. All watched the second bout. It was entertainment.

It was multiple insemination, penis after penis inserted into the girl and semen released until finally it was David's turn. He looked at Mary, their eyes meeting as they so often did. She smiled as she nodded her permission. She was so glad she had chosen him as a husband. Such a man, and she was by no means thinking only of his manhood - not that it was anything but exceptionally manly. It had not drooped one little bit and still stood the tallest, as straight as a die but for the interesting change of direction two inches from its end. Indeed not just the tallest of all of the men when erect, it was now the only one still standing.

Mary could feel his excitement. The prospect of plunging his penis not into his wife's fair fringed sex but the girl's little red squirrel. The girl's sex, though, was not quite as it had been. The successive usage of five men had caused the lips to puff up and swell, a vulva not simply readied for intercourse but already well used. Unsurprisingly it was awash with creamy semen, the sexual hole now obviously open and stretched but not exactly unoccupied. It was full of ejaculate.

For a moment she wondered if David would baulk at the rather overflowing appearance of the girl's sex . She saw his particular look of hesitation but then he reached forward to take the girl's breasts. Mary had not thought he could resist touching the girl again, was sure the male urge to copulate would be too strong. Hitherto she had only seen the particular shape of David's penis enter her own vagina. It gave her an unexpected thrill to see it from a more detached point of view as he dipped and hooked himself into the girl. A slight look of distaste crossed his features. Mary knew that would not at all be the girl but the semen.

"Warm enough eh?" Sir John had seen the expression too.

"Yes sir, I'll see if I can make it the warmer!"

"That's the spirit. Let her have it."

Slow, steady strokes. It was a shame really, thought Mary, that the men were clothed and the barathea obscured the swinging balls of the men. The hanging scrotum, in a way, ridiculous and yet so sexual, pleased her. Like the great bull with the heifer in the field, Mary liked the image of potency conjured up by swinging testes. It was not that she wished to be pregnant - not yet - but a man's fine upstanding penis with low swinging balls in the act of copulation was just so pleasing. She found the way balls swung to and fro a real pleasure, a sexually pleasing image to her. It made her wet. It always made her wet.

Mary knew what the girl was feeling, only the night before David had been doing the same to her - not that she had been bound and gagged - but the powerful thrusts had been the same! Of course she would have liked to have raised her dress there and then and invited him in, but that was not the way. David needed to complete the act as had the other men. It was the Diane's requirement, it was part of the entertainment - an entertainment they were all, saving perhaps the girl but ther again she was being paid - enjoying.

It was clear David was approaching his climax. It was obvious how much he was relishing the taking of the bound girl. A clear pleasure in the freedom of it all. The delight in being invited, almost told to approach the terminating vista of the girl's so smooth splayed thighs and bring his penis to where they joined, to be able to run his hands over the girl's white exposed body without the slightest possibility of protest - effective protest anyway. The way he was squeezing and manipulating her breasts with their pale pink nipples amused Mary. Had the girl been lactating the milk would have been spraying everywhere!

A barring of teeth, a hard plucking at feminine nipples and sharp strong thrusts indicated David's semen was passing up his penis to join with the other male diner's contributions. Hard male stabbings at the defenceless girl, doing what men did.

The multiple insemination was complete. Within the girl the product of twelve testes blended together by successive plunging penises better than any stirring of a paint pot could have done for paint!

Slowly David withdrew, his still rigid penis sliding out from the sheath. It still held its full erect shape but that would not now last. It was more than a little covered by ejaculate. Lady Arabella was quick to step forward. With a long handled silver spoon, its original purpose and origin unknown but of exquisite workmanship and purchased for the purpose, Lady Arabella scraped the semen from his flesh and spooned it into the girl's orifice. There was plenty more around and about the girl's sex. The spoon easily captured it and deposited it within the girl until it was clear the vagina was full.

Again it was ladies first. The ladies to drink once more. Just a sip. Unlike the Sauternes - and there was still wine in the bottle - there was no more semen to be had to be had from the men. Not until supplies were replenished. All was now contained within or on the girl. The men's 'wine skins,' their slack, wrinkled scrota, were empty. But they would be refilled!

Thicker even than Tokay and anything but chilled, the warm semen filling, indeed overflowing, the girl's sex seemed almost to steam. Thick and salty and quite delicious to the cognoscenti. Ladies first - of course.

Lady Arabella bent her head and extended her tongue. A little lap, rather like a kitten, Mary rather thought. She was not a big woman and her playful way had something of the young cat about her. She was just the same with clitoral stimulation.

The touch of her tongue seemed to trigger something in the girl. There was agitation in the pool of semen. Some muscular contraction no doubt. Mary stroked her hair and the pool of semen lessened as if it was draining away. The girl was perhaps relaxing, drawing it into her body. There was still additional un-spooned semen around and about her sex. The pool could be refilled. Leaning forward, Lady Arabella once more spooned errant semen into the orifice. It slipped easily from the silver back into the place from where it had been displaced by plunging male organs until the sex was once more filled to the brim.

One by one the ladies bent and dipped their tongues into the pool. A creamy morsel for each slipped daintily into their mouths and taken with evident satisfaction.

The men not so dainty and, perhaps, despite the utterly delightful cup to drink from, with rather less relish, followed on. It was the 'done thing.' Justin rising with his long moustache as messed as the girl's red curls. Simon as greedy at the girl as he was with his food and wine. Everyone heard the slurp. Not the done thing at all! David, of course, looked horrified, frozen to the spot at his turn. Mary knew anything remotely homosexual in appearance was abhorrent to him. She reached and held his limp but still exposed penis by way of reassurance and bent her head and once more extending her tongue deep into the girl.

Rising she raised her face to David and, with an arm curling around his neck drew him down and to her, their lips touching in a kiss. She extended her tongue forcing it through his lips into his mouth, whilst squeezing on his penis. David's mouth opened, as she knew it would, and his tongue extended into hers. It was that intimate, hidden dance of lovers: the rolling and writhing of wet tongues together. It was not, though, simply the wetness of mixed saliva in their mouths. No, it was not that alone: from mouth to mouth they passed a thicker liquid, a not inconsiderable quantity of male ejaculate.

They had done that before. It was a game Mary had initiated one afternoon after they had made love. It had been a glorious afternoon and they had made rather passionate love before falling asleep right there on the sofa in the old back room at her parent's house. It was before they married and when she had invited him down knowing her parents were away. Waking with their summer clothes strewn around she had showed him how much she was leaking and how generous his ejaculation had been. David had been a little unsure at first but she had been encouraging. Perhaps the hand on back of his head had helped as she guided his face down between her legs.

David had been good, perhaps even better than Diane would have been. His tongue was certainly longer. 'Bring it to me,' she had whispered and he had understood. Their kiss had been long, his semen had passed back and forth as if they were playing tennis or perhaps football. 'I wonder if there's more?' She had whispered.

There had indeed been more, his penis had become hard again and, after she worked on it with her lips for a time, it produced right there in her mouth.

Mary broke the kiss. "Go on," she whispered.

She could see him looking around at the five now limp penes, clearly still unsure. It was, though, already in his mouth. She saw him swallow and knew he had accepted. David had swallowed what she had given him. It was symbolic, he had swallowed semen from all six men in the room, just as she and the others had done. David had accepted joining her club, a dining and sexual refreshment club for the most discerning. He bent his head down towards the girl's open pudenda and his lips kissed the lips there and his tongue, no doubt, extended into the girl and into the pool of warm semen so very different from the cool Sauternes he had drunk before.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers