Exquisite Dining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Mary noted he picked a glass and poured himself more of the Sauternes as he glanced around clearly again taking in the other five limp penises. She could tell what he was thinking.

The party re-seated itself and conversation resumed as the selection of fine cheeses, English and Continental, was passed around. A picture of decorum and refinement. The silver cheese knife, the quality of the cheeses, the best biscuits and crackers. Only the obscenely exposed girl in the corner and, if the tablecloth was raised, the limp exposed penes of the men gave an indication this was not a simple dinner party.

"Ah, the port." It was the signal for the ladies to withdraw. Of course Lady Arabella lead the girl out as well. It entailed a degree of rearrangement of the girl's binding. It was appropriate to remove her from the room, she was a woman after all and the men had no further use for her - at the moment. It was better to leave them to their cigars and port. The ladies, on the other hand, did have further uses for the girl. They were not bound by the restrictions of ejaculation. All were practised, all could achieve multiple orgasms with the right stimulation. They had not, as yet, had even the single orgasm. It was not, though, that they were not considerably aroused by the actions they had seen and undertaken. Not one bit of it. Had Mary been wearing panties they would have been soaked.

The pleasure of sex is often in its anticipation - and its variety.

The room to which they retired was comfortably appointed with settees and arm chairs set in a circle around a polished wooden drum table. Coffee was served in small gold rimmed china cups with a selection of the most perfect petit fours. That was not all that was served.

On another tray a selection of dildos was presented for the ladies' choice. The first to catch Mary's eye was antique. Fashioned in Hispaniola Mahogany, the carving was intricate and wonderful. It was at least two hundred years old and rather valuable. It was interesting to speculate just how many ladies had taken advantage of its smooth hardness. It was both beautiful to look at and to use. The deep chestnut hues of the wood appeared warm and inviting, the centuries of polishing gave it a deep lustre and the realism of the carving caused a rush of wetness to Mary's sex.

Two were in highly polished Obsidian glass, so black and shiny smooth. One, a simple straight shape rounded at both ends but with one end thicker than the other. The second with the essential, but simplified, features of a curved, erect penis. A delightful, so organic curve, a contrast with the hard minerality of the black glass.

Another in a perfectly clear glass but rather than lifelike was a series of concentric rings. A ribbed dildo which would give quite a different feel from the others. All three glass dildos would be cold to the touch - at first.

Another antique, but this an ivory dildo intricately carved betraying its Indian origins. Again a dildo no doubt much used down the years perhaps originally by Indian ladies before being acquired for the European market.

A double ended dildo, black and very probably of ebony wood featuring two rather stumpy erections with swollen knobs rising opposite each other from a shared, rounded ball sack. It was reasonably realistic in its carving. The penes curved upwards either end. It could, of course, be used by two ladies together. The penes, whilst short, were both rather thick.

The last, a purple plastic vibrator, long and double ended. Mary knew it to be very much 'top of the range.' It was very well made. Perhaps the accurate description of being 'plastic' really did not do it justice. It was though 'plastic' in the original meaning of pliant, Indeed most of the synonyms to 'plastic' fitted it - malleable, mouldable, pliable, pliant, ductile, flexible, supple, bendable - it was all of those things. She had one herself only in turquoise. David did not know about that - yet.

Each lady made her choice both of petit four and dildo. Petit four in the left hand, dildo in the right. On the tray remained a single dildo. It was one for the girl. Of course it was the purple one. The ladies were only fair, they could move their chosen object themselves, the bound girl could not. She would need assistance. The girl was tied and placed upon the table, tied so her thighs were again well parted and her sex uppermost and exposed. The lovely red squirrel there for all to see, delightfully sticky with fresh semen.

The first dildo to be inserted was the girl's. Diane did the honours clearly relishing ensuring the girl was sufficiently 'open' before pushing one of the purple ends well into the girl leaving the other sticking out and up rather obscenely. The obscenity became worse when the remote control was flicked on. Not only did the girl start at the sudden vibrations within her but the other end began to waggle, demonstrating that plasticity Mary already knew rather well, as it moved round in an asymmetric orbit. It was strangely erotic and the ladies were happy to simply observe the girl and the flexing dildo whilst sipping coffee - at least for a while. They enjoyed the sight of the girl lying so exposed, so rather confused by what she was feeling, as the purple erection made its way around and around.

Then, one by one, each ladies' chosen dildo disappeared beneath her dress. Mary had been the last to choose but had not been unhappy with the black ebony two ended dildo. She had tried most of the others before and did not relish the coldness of glass. The black ebony was almost warm as she pushed it into herself. It was big, she had appreciated that before choosing, each rounded knob quite as thick as Sir John's glans penis. Mary liked the feel of the wooden scrotum bumping against her each time she pushed home. Bump, bump, bump! She also found the feel of the other end in her hand rather agreeable. It was certainly something easy to hold onto, a shape she liked in her hand!

The conversation was lewd. It might have been thought the ladies had retired to leave the gentlemen to talk freely and rather coarsely - inappropriate for the delicate sensibilities and ears of the ladies. Undoubtedly the men's talk would be of the red-haired girl, very likely of other matters of a sexual nature but it was unlikely, thought Mary, their talk could be any more lewd. Each lady present describing either an experience or fantasy in the most graphic and titillating manner.

A pleasure to listen to and join in the talk as each played with herself with her chosen penis substitute. It had been the same sometimes at school albeit sans the substitute, unless it was a hairbrush handle. All lying in the darkness of the 'dorm' and one after another making up a story for the rest. Those about boys had been somewhat hypothetical, sometimes absurd in their unreality - not just in story but in the simple mechanics and reality of the male. They had then been very inexperienced: but had enjoyed plentiful orgasms together in the dark.

The girl, bound and gagged could do nothing but listen. It would all, no doubt, be eye opening and educational for her. She certainly could not touch herself in response to what she was hearing but there was no need. Within her the only mechanised dildo present was working, vibrating away and stimulating her. With the talk and physical stimulation it could only be a matter of time before the girl experienced the first of, perhaps, a series of enforced orgasms. The ladies, particularly Diane, would enjoy seeing her writhe, would enjoy knowing she could not call out for the vibrations to stop but instead they would carry on regardless.

The expected orgasm came. It was delightful to see the shuddering body, the muscles under the skin of the bound girl's thighs quivering and beads of sweat showing in the girls orange curls. And all the time the free end of the purple dildo moved onwards, round and round in the air.

Mary was the next to come and able to be much more vocal than the girl about it. The other ladies nodded to her in acknowledgement of her success. One by one the other ladies achieved orgasm, indeed Lady Arabella rather clearly managed two and Vanessa's could clearly be described as 'multiple.' It left only Diane which was unusual. Seven woman together was her sort of thing. Mary remembered the showers after games or P.E. at school, how Diane would quite shamelessly bring herself off surrounded by her naked, wet friends.

"Could I perhaps borrow yours, Mary?"

Mary had smiled at the request, but complied, knowing it was not so much Diane wanted to try a different shape but to have the ebony warm and wet from Mary and to know the black obsidian moistened by herself was going into Mary. Mary obliged. The obsidian was no longer cold.

The change seemed to do the trick. As the ladies watched, Diane began to pant and go rather pink. The door opened and the gentlemen trouped in just as Diane was coming. Sir John coughed, "Is this an opportune moment to rejoin you ladies?" he asked.

The gentlemen had not replaced their penes within their trousers and it was pleasing to see two of their number erecting there and then at the sight of Diane having her orgasm - perhaps also at the displayed girl upon the table and the pleasing sight of the six ladies seated in their pretty dresses around the table.

"More feasting?" Whispered David coming up behind Mary. She turned and saw he was looking at the helpless red haired girl. She reached and squeezed his penis and was amused to see the girl looking at it as it grew in her hand. Perhaps the girl was thinking about its further insertion. It was obvious to Mary that David was hoping to do just that. But it was not time for more copulation but the next part of the evening's entertainment. There had been the traditional pastimes of conversation and good food, the less traditional performance of the bound girl during dinner and, of course, sexual gratification. It was now time for music and dance.

The twelve ladies and gentlemen danced the quadrille and other intricate 'contredanses', not to a quartet or any other musicians present but to recorded music. Diane had talked of getting her musical friends to perform on other occasions and it had amused the ladies to talk of the playing of 'oboes' and 'flutes.' It was simpler though to use recordings, if not so elegant.

All but the girl dancing. It must have been a pretty sight for the girl. The men so finely attired and the woman so pretty in their long dresses. The intricacy of the dancing, the energy of the performers and the swish of fabric must have been a delight. The only perhaps incongruous note, the exposed penes.

Hot work and after half an hour the party took further refreshment and the men took the opportunity to remove their jackets, indeed to remove everything. Mary could see David's surprise again but with a glance at her he followed Sir John's lead. It could not really have been too different from the Rugby changing room... well, at least until they started dancing.

Mary rather enjoyed this section of the evening. The men dancing naked and the ladies all clothed. the men in their natural state and the ladies in their finery. A greater incongruity than before for the girl to see, as the couples lined up ready for the dance. It needed to be greater still. Mary reached out, as did the other ladies, towards her partner. David found it was indeed different from the Rugby changing room. It was not usual to have ladies present there, nor for them to erect the players! Mary's hand fondled and stroked with the pleasing reaction that her husband erected. David had been exposed to the company for much of the evening but not like this. His eyes flicked from one couple to another and then back to Mary.

With all the men erect the dance began again. Such a strange variation.

The ladies had done their best but even so only David remained tumescent at the music's conclusion. Mary thought it was probably difficult for the gentlemen to concentrate on both dancing and sex at the same time - two things at once. They had all turned and clapped David, both ladies and gentlemen, and he had looked rather embarrassed standing there with his penis so at attention, everyone's eyes on him and, indeed, his fine stand. Mary thought he looked just fine.

"Enjoying the evening?" she had whispered to David giving him an especial squeeze, "You look wonderful, so handsome." And he did. His well toned, muscular body, his fine taut buttocks and, of course, his long, slender penis with its special cranked top. He had looked so fine dancing, her eyes had kept returning to him as she danced the quadrille.

"Would you care for some refreshment?" Sir John asked David and indicated towards the round table. All that was on the table was a naked, splayed red haired girl. David did wish for refreshment!

Mary nodded to her David and watched as he walked up the room towards the girl. She thought it must be such a pleasure for him to be able to walk like that with such a delightful object in view. To walk erect, penis bobbing, towards the splayed and open thighs of a particularly nubile girl knowing when he got to her he could just push into her sex and copulate. A red-head what was more, and so red haired down below! Mary remembered another evening when she had done very much the same naked walk towards a similarly bound young man, her sex tingling with the prospect of pushing herself down onto his erection. She was sure she had dripped on the polished parquet floor as she had walked towards him and his waiting, standing penis, her eyes on it, a spike of flesh held vertical by Diane. She had lowered herself so slowly, imagining her nether lips almost reaching to clasp and draw the penis within.

David removed the still vibrating purple dildo. It must have been a relief for the girl to have it removed - a relief tempered by its almost immediate replacement by David's real penis.

The sight of David walking purposely towards the girl and entering her seemed to encourage the other gentlemen and, once he was engaged, they followed him across the room, lining up for their own 'refreshment.' Clearly their earlier copulation with the girl had not satiated their interest in her.

The gentlemen returned 'refreshed' and ready for another measure. Indeed were clearly 'up' for further copulation as well as dancing.

The ladies had taken the opportunity of removing their dresses. It was hot work dancing of course. Unlike the men they did not remove all their clothing.

The display of lingerie would have done justice to even the most up market department store. It was exquisite. Mary's was white. She looked down at herself admiring the pretty frills to her brassiere and suspender belt. She was without knickers and her fair curls were brought into particular focus by the clasps of her suspender belt reaching down to hold her white stockings.

Diane favoured black lingerie and, like Mary, had dispensed with knickers. Her shaved mons and slit were there for all to see and enjoy. Susan was in a stunning electric blue silk camisole, her small breasts hardly needing a brassiere and, indeed, she had dispensed with that garment so her nipples pushed against the thin material of the camisole showed as hard points. A matching silk slip hid whether she wore knickers that evening.

Lady Arabella looked very much in control in a laced corset and white silk socks tied with red ribbons above her knees. It all looked quite stunning. Mary saw David's eyes widen and his cock bounce when he saw all that. A clear compliment to the lady!

Fiona too had stockings and suspenders but also a wonderful 'Doris Day' era 'bullet bra.' A delightful surprise for everyone. Quite a construct with a series of sewn, concentric circles of material rising in a cone shape to the point of each breast. All in a silvery material. Silk, flowing knickers to match. All rather dramatic. Mary was impressed.

Peggy in a red chemise with the hint of frilly boy shorts underneath. Her brassiere matched the rest and pushed her breasts upwards and together. They had looked very fine in her dress.

More music and more dancing but rather different from before. A dance from partner to partner giving the opportunity of penes to rub against soft undergarments or female flesh, for male hands to stroke over female bodies and female hands in turn to roam across naked male bodies. In the course of one dance Mary managed to stroke, touch or squeeze every one of the half dozen penes. Unsurprisingly they had all remained erect!

"More refreshment?"

What a sight for the bound drama student - if that was what she was - not just one but six, naked tumescent men advancing across the room towards her with rather obvious intent. The ladies followed and, to the sounds of successive liquid noises, as one by one the gentlemen applied themselves to the bound girl, pushing their erections into her for some 'refreshing' strokes, the ladies prepared themselves for the gentlemen. Removing knickers, raising slips and chemises they leant forward across the backs of the settees, exposing their bottoms, all ready for the gentlemen when they had finished 'refreshing' themselves. Ready for the evening's conclusion. It was nearly time for 'carriages.'

Six female bottoms for the choosing, the men walked round and round in a circle admiring each as they made their choice. Plump and curvaceous, a feast for male eyes. But just as interesting for the ladies was a procession of naked and tumescent men walking around in front of their eyes, erection after erection passing, but which one would be pushed into them?

Across from Mary, Sir John took the lead and made his choice. He stepped up to Fiona and his hands felt forward, grasping her wonderful bullet brassiere as, very clearly, he entered her from behind. It was an unsurprising choice. Mary rather thought she would have done the same. The brassiere was quite wonderful and Fiona certainly filled it. All of a sudden she felt a penis nosing into to her, pushing at her wet entrance, stretching it and entering. A lovely feeling and one she was more than used to.

Mary smiled, she recognised it, it was David's. How sweet, her husband had chosen her, and it would be his semen warm inside her as they drove home. She was newly married enough to be especially pleased.

Had he actually chosen or simply been behind her when Sir John had made his choice? She hoped the former.

Somewhat of a change for the bound girl. Moments before she had the attentions of six gentlemen and with one or other of their penes inside her. Now she was being watched by twelve persons but not one of the gentlemen's penes were inside her. They were moving within other ladies and moving to a conclusion. She had not, perhaps, realised it but her participation in the evening's proceedings was over. It had been a very full participation and she had not said, or been able to say, a word.

Wet sucking sounds as six fine erections moved inside the ladies, moving in and out in unison. It was not actually deliberate, just perhaps natural that the movement would become synchronous. Mary could not see, but she could imagine the six ball sacks swinging in unison. She liked the idea.

It was pleasant to stand and be taken.

"Ready gentlemen?"

A murmur of agreement.

"Tally ho!"

Six swollen penes unleashed like a pack of hounds, began really battering away at the ladies. The wet slapping sounds becoming quite loud; six penes with one intent; six penes' mouths opening, if not in unison then quite close to it; six penes' mouths opening to release, for the second time of the evening, their sexual fluid; six ejaculations pulsing into wet vaginas but in only one case the marital vagina.

It was a lovely conclusion to the evening. Happy smiles all round as, still with a penis inside each of them, the ladies began to talk. Mary felt her husband subsiding within her, she turned and smiled fondly up at him. He had done her proud that evening. "Welcome to my club," she had whispered.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers