All Comments on 'Exquisite Perspective Ch. 01'

by JodiHutchins

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful, tender story

Thanks. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice Start

Interesting story so far, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So uhm, where's the next chapter?

It's been very long since I read lesbian romance of such quality so I hope you have the next chapter ready along with loads more.

5*

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

Wonderfully well written .I was right there on the beach front , I could almost hear the bicycle bell . Carnt wait for ch 2 .

Thank you for sharing this

Thumper3340Thumper3340almost 6 years ago
5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Damn, you know how to write a story that always makes you wanting more. So chapter 2 coming soon? Not soon enough! I’m looking forward to seeing where you take their relationship from here.

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 6 years ago
Another cracker!

Have thoroughly enjoyed all of your stories so far and this one is no exception! Well written, great characters, sweet story - eagerly anticipating the next installment!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago

Very good first chapter. I look forward to more of this blossoming love between Amelia and Morgan.

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
Stars Ahoy!!!

Let's see...character development, plot, story...what's not to love. You are a writer. Simple. Now a favorite of mine. Bien!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 6 years ago
Very Enjoyable Story

Girl meets girl. Girl almost loses girl. Girl finds a way to win girl back. I'm a sucker for a good romance. Your name was recommended by a friend, and I have to say I'm very glad I read this and look forward to reading more.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
No holding you back

Well, it looks like there's no holding you back, Jodi. This story is living well up to the standards and promise shown in your earlier submissions. All I can do now is encourage you to greater efforts. I have been wondering---are there going to be further chapters in the "Kismet..." series? That was an intriguing story and it would be a shame if you just cut it off at the end of Chapter 2. But whatever, keep up your good work---you're an asset to this site.

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Everyone

Thank you so much for the comments! Way to make a girl feel special! There is another chapter in the works for this one as well as my other series. I promise I’m working my best to get them finished.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 6 years ago
Well done

Another good story. Realistic likeable characters. Glad they got a happy ending. My only problem with this story is it was over to soon. I wanted to read more. I look forward to your next submission.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Very good story so far

And I'm eagerly awaiting chapter 2! thank you for sharing this with us!

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

A very beautiful story which I greatly enjoyed reading. I look forward to more to come. Robertodavo.

Mars_InamorataMars_Inamorataalmost 6 years ago
Good Work!

This read really well! The characters and the plot called for a mature and realistic style and I think you achieved that remarkably. A very good start to what I’m sure will be a great romantic drama between these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful romance

Morgan and Amelia, deserve more

IdiosyncraticElfIdiosyncraticElfalmost 6 years ago
More please

My wife's family loves Ocean City and this was where they spent their summers growing up. I always was curious what life was like for people that actually live there day in and day out. Thank you for unknowingly helping answer my curiosity. I like where this is going so far and can't wait to see what's next.

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
So Sweet

I loved this story, a great entertaining read. Thank you sharing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story

So well written. The characters are outstanding. I'm looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ocean City

I loved the story so much. I'm a lesbian and live in South Jersey. Also lived in Ocean City many years ago and enjoyed your references of the local business establishments by name. I love Fudge Kitchen!!! Brought a smile to my face. Renee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow I absolutely love your story! It is so hard to find good lesbian love stories wich are not obviously written by men for men. I really enjoyed reading!!!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Sweet, loving and very...

Very yummy! Such a well put together love story, I can't wait to read more of it! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
New Reader

This is the first story of yours I have read Jodi. I'm also a sucker for romance. Lesbian Romances are my favorite. This one was just so damn enjoyable. On to chapter 2. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A little bit over-written in places, but such a great story it has to be a 5*!

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Super good. 5 stars for sure. Please keep em coming.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Really good. Just like the best. Thank you and take care

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

Loved reading can't wait to read more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautifully written and so sweet. Loved it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyable well written story just glad to have found you, will certainly read more.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Oh so cute ...... What a lovely romance ....... Just wonderful

💖💖💖💖⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ThebiffThebiffabout 1 year ago

Lovely story and I’d like to hear more about these two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJodiHutchins@JodiHutchins
Just an amateur writer but I love feedback! Email: itsatimemachinething@gmail.com 10/29/19 Thank you so much for the votes/comments/feedback on The Tutor. I’m sorry for not submitting a story in over a year! This year has been insane and I was pretty swamped with editing my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES