All Comments on 'Exquisite Perspective Ch. 02'

by JodiHutchins

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

Loved it . What a great way to spend Sunday morning reading such a wonderful romantic story. The heart breaking part about her shit of a abusive father brought us closer to Amelia .

A wedding , meeting of family / best friend , relocation and steamy hot sex scene . I feel sure the future is rosy for Morgan and Amelia .

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

jc

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
Excellent follow on☺

I love this series. Sweet simple beautiful.

You paint the picture extremely well. Looking forward to the next story 😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

I love the plot and development of the characters, your writing feels very real. Definitely keeping tabs here! Hope to see more great content :)

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 6 years ago
Under the Boardwalk

That song keeps playing in my head now, and thanks to your story it has a much steamier connotation to it. Excellent scenes and imagery throughout as well as a suitably romantic conclusion. Five stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect story to a perfect day

Thank you for publishing the second chapter so fast and kudos for keeping the story line and quality well above the rest of LE. The characters only grew closer to my heart, the story only tightened its grip on my mind, the emotions and past experiences only made it so much better and all in all it was simple perfection given form. Now that they established their relationship and met the second most important people in each others life I can't help but feel giddy to see where life and love takes them and how their love story end up. And of course just what Liz got from the vagina flower-power lady.

5* without a shed of a doubt and hopefully the next one comes just as quickly.

IdiosyncraticElfIdiosyncraticElfalmost 6 years ago
and Manco Manco makes a cameo

Lovely follow up. I look forward to the spin-off featuring Liz and vagina flower photographer.....

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
Pre-empted

Well, I was going to suggest that Liz and the flower lady would make a good spin-off story/series but I've been pre-empted by a couple of others. They're on the right track, though. These two chapters have made a very enjoyable story, Jodi. Every story should have an element of drama and you introduced it with the reappearance of Amelia's father. My one criticism is that you could have taken that theme a little further---it was a bit of an anti-climax introducing him only for him to slink off not to be seen again. But overall, a great tale worth lots of stars.

I'm a firm believer in the old adage of "Learn something new every day" and you've provided it today with the introduction of the Mummers. We've had Mummers and Morris-men in the UK for centuries but I never knew that parts of the US had them. Thanks for that.

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Loved this and am hoping for another chapter so we get to read more about the characters you depict so well.

I love your writing style and am hoping you will do us the honour of posting regularly!

Wish i could vote more than 5 stars

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 6 years ago
The Mummers!

I never thought I would see the Mummers in a story on here, but they fit in nicely. I love seeing all the local references. Having spent time at the Jersey Shore, it was nice to recognize the places in the story.

The introduction of Amelias father was unexpected. I can see him play an antagonist role in a future story. And I sincerely hope there will be future stories.

As usual, well crafted story with characters we can care about. Maybe a spinoff staring Liz and the photographer?

Thank you for sharing with us.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Loved It!

Great story! I'm really enjoying your work, thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars!!!

Excellent story. I live in South Jersey so it really hit home. I really hope to see more of your characters in future stories. Extremely well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Ready for chapter 3 and more on Liz’s story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(I LOVE you! Will you marry me?)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: You might want to change palate to palette)

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A wonderfully written love story

Your stories are always so well written, I love this love story! I do hope that you'll continue this with more about all of them. Thank you for sharing this with us!

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
Nicely Done!

I read this story when it was initially posted approximately 2-years ago and immensely enjoyed it. I re-read Exquisite Perspective on the past 2-days, enjoying it as much as previously in mid-2018. The story was quite well written, providing excellent historical detail on all primary characters, especially including "Liz & Kathy".

I feel that possibly after 2-joyful years together, maybe the author would seriously consider writing a final Ch. 03, which could include Amelia's / Morgan's Wedding. (Just Saying) Also, maybe an update on "Liz and her Photographer Crush" could be a part of Ch. 03.

We could also learn more regarding "Kathy & Amelia's Mom", since there was a slight inference they may have also explored a Lesbian Romance while Amelia was away pursuing her writing career.

I rated both Chs. 01 / 02 Definitely 5-Stars!!!

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
I agree

I agree with Billyslate, Jodi. You have quickly become one of my favorite authors. I'm relatively new to the site. I too would like to see a little more of Amelia and Morgan. Also a follow up with Liz and the photographer and maybe a back story or at least answering the question about Martha and Kathy.

Thanks, though I'm sure you are busy.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Even better, so... you have to continue please. More than five stars for your story and thank you. I agree with the comments below. Very good

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

Loved this story would read more of these characters if you were so moved however I shall not press, words can't be forced I know that all too well. I would thank you for gifting us with this and will be reading any other posted stories.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

YESSSSSS HAPPY END AND LOVELY END ...... Perfect scenerie and lovely girls action and girls emotions and girls feelings

💖💖💖💖💝💝💝💝💖💖💖💝💝💝⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟🌟🌟💋

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Love a happy ending

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt6 months ago

Nice characters, and what I loved is that the plot, dialogue and sex scenes were all more realistic than many stories I read. You are a gifted writer. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJodiHutchins@JodiHutchins
Just an amateur writer but I love feedback! Email: itsatimemachinething@gmail.com 10/29/19 Thank you so much for the votes/comments/feedback on The Tutor. I’m sorry for not submitting a story in over a year! This year has been insane and I was pretty swamped with editing my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES