Exquisite Perspective Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh tears trickled down Amelia's face as she spoke. "I love you too, Morgan."

****

Eleven months later

The reception was lively and people flitted on and off the make shift dance floor over top the sand on the hotel's private beach. It had been a perfect ceremony, and Morgan's sister wasn't the bridezilla she had cautioned Amelia about. Allison was dancing with her new husband, smiling wildly as he twirled her around, her blue dress rippling with her movements.

Morgan's back was propped up by an overturned lifeguard row boat, Amelia between her legs with her back against Morgan's chest. They sat in the sand far from the activity and close to the surf. The sun had set an hour before and the full moon was slowly ascending into the sky, it's reflection bouncing off the surface of the sea. A chilly breeze flowed off the water, Morgan thankful they thought enough to bring along a beach blanket for them to cuddle under. She pulled the blanket up to Amelia's shoulders, fearful the cute little black dress she wore was going to cause her to shiver in the cool air. Her lover sighed contently, running her hands up and down Morgan's shins over the trousers she wore for the wedding. "Have I told you how much I love your family?" she asked, turning her head to look up at Morgan.

"Have I told you how much they love you?" Morgan chuckled, kissing the top of her head. She was smitten with the woman in her arms, the feeling almost overwhelming.

"Yes and so have they," Amelia giggled and set her sight back at the dance floor.

There was a long pause as they watched the partygoers dance, children zigzagging through the boisterous adults with cookies and tiny cakes. Morgan's stepfather had stolen his new son-in-law from his daughter for a dance and Morgan chuckled at the goofy men she called family. "Have you ever thought about marriage?" Morgan probed as nonchalantly as possible.

"Is that the shoobie version of a marriage proposal?" she giggled again, and Morgan squeezed her, cherishing the sound.

Morgan nuzzled her face to Amelia's neck causing her to tilt her head, stifling the giggles instantly. "You can't call me shoobie anymore now that I live here," Morgan reminded her, lips brushing her neck. The fingers on Morgan's legs clenched as she kissed the now accessible softness of Amelia's neck.

Amelia sighed, relaxing into Morgan's hold. "I guess you're right," Amelia murmured, her head leaning back against Morgan's chest. Morgan drew lazy circles over her lover's neck with her tongue, soaking in the soft cooing and squirming from Amelia. She brought her hand up Amelia's stomach beneath the blanket, her hand dragging over the sensitive skin. "Morgan, we're in public," she chided her, and Morgan chuckled as she furthered her advance to an already peaked nipple. Amelia attempted to quiet the moan that her touch invoked.

Morgan kissed under an ear, her breath disrupting the tiny hairs and Amelia whimpered. "Nobody is paying us any attention," she began but quickly retreated her hand as her lover's best friend came awkwardly trekking toward them through the sand. "Oops, never mind. Here comes Liz."

Liz plopped down beside the lovebirds, halting their lascivious activity beneath the beach blanket. "Hey, ladies," she tossed her sandals in the sand and kicked her bare feet out.

Amelia feigned her calm, but Morgan could see the telltale signs of her lust. Her cheeks were tinged crimson, her eyes wide and back pressed hard to Morgan's chest. Her hands were still grasping Morgan's ankles in an iron grip when she smiled at her best friend. "Hey, Liz. I'm so glad you could make it. I hope the flight wasn't too crappy. How was New Orleans?"

Amelia's best friend chuckled and shook her head. "It was New Orleans. What else can I say?" she said, clearly amused by the question before she turned to Morgan. "How's your new office doing down here?"

Morgan grinned. "It's great. You were right when you said there's quite a market down here in itself," she answered proudly. She'd made the move four months prior and couldn't believe her luck in landing in the client dense area. With so many summer homes, apartments, and businesses, she was wondering why she hadn't thought of branching out before. She would've moved anyway to be with Amelia, commute or not.

Liz patted Amelia's foot over the blanket. "How's the remodeled shop looking? I wanted to come see it after the construction was done but the gallery is keeping me on such a tight time schedule these days."

"It's okay, I know you're busy. It's great, though. The new owner was understanding with our needs for the space and I really can't believe our luck. The rent increase is absolutely worth it," Amelia explained. The shop looked brand new and Morgan was ecstatic that she was able to help her love keep her mother's business where it had been for so long. She was also glad it hadn't taken much coaxing of the owner on Morgan's part.

Truthfully, she would do anything for the woman she loved. Her arms tightened around Amelia's torso, causing her to groan quietly. Not quietly enough.

"That's awesome! You'll have to show me later," Liz snorted and looked away when she noticed Amelia's embarrassment. "You guys are fucking adorable."

Morgan wanted nothing more than to take Amelia home and finish what they started and had full intention of doing such until Liz gasped. "Oh my God, it's her!" she snapped.

Amelia perked up, looking around the venue, Morgan assumed for whomever Liz was talking about. "Who?"

"It's that pompous ass of a photographer," Liz expressed. Amelia lifted a brow and Liz continued, "You know, the Portland vagina flower-power girl?" the offered explanation did nothing to help Morgan understand what they were talking about.

Amelia erupted into raucous laughter while Liz glowered at her. Morgan watched the two friends in confusion. "What about flowers and vaginas?"

Liz rolled her eyes and then fixed them on Morgan. "I offered this bitch a spot in my gallery last year during my run in Portland and she was such a snotty shit to me," Liz concluded, folding her arms over her chest as Amelia finally settled down from her laughing. Morgan watched Liz turn her glare back to Amelia. "You could've warned me she was the photographer for your sister's wedding before you guys invited me to tag along."

Amelia raised her hands in mock surrender. "We didn't know! How were we supposed to know she was the same one all the way from Portland? It's not like Jersey and Oregon are neighbors. Anyway, she seems nice," Amelia added. Morgan realized they were talking about the tall, lanky photographer who had them pose countless times before and after the ceremony.

At that moment, she was still lifting her camera to innocent bystanders in the middle of the action. She had been nice to Morgan and Amelia, taking separate photos of them together and even giving her a card with a discount for the prints. Plus, she was obviously queer. "Yeah, she was cool to us and the photographs I've seen so far are gorgeous," Morgan noted. The woman had shown her the photos of her and Amelia and she couldn't wait to have them up in their newly redecorated condo.

Morgan saw Amelia's lips curl into a deviant smile. "You like her, don't you?" she inquired causing Liz to whip her head around with a near snarl.

"I do not like her. She's a conceited little rich girl who thinks that she's the next fucking Jerry Uelsmann. Oh, great, here she comes," Liz huffed, tucking her feet beneath her and flattening out her skirt.

Although her heart was occupied by Amelia, Morgan couldn't deny that the woman in question was attractive. Her black hair was styled in a feminine pixie cut, flawless make-up accentuating her high cheekbones. She wore a tailored cream-colored suit, showcasing her long legs and lean torso and it contrasted heavily against her cinnamon complexion. Her feet were bare, no doubt from having to bound through the sand to capture candid photographs of partygoers. "Hi, Liz O'Neil, right?" the woman said, reaching her hand out to Liz who took it with reluctance. "I was wondering if I may have a word with you," the woman crooned with a smile.

Liz grumbled something inaudible but let the woman help her to stand. "Okay, sure. I'll be right back, guys," she called over her shoulder to Morgan and Amelia. She followed close behind the tall woman toward the rest of the party.

When Liz was out of earshot, Amelia laughed loudly. "She won't be back anytime soon," she decided, tossing the blanket from their laps and standing.

Morgan followed suit, brushing the sand off her trousers. "Why do you say that?" she inquired as Amelia tucked the blanket into her large purse and slipped on her flats.

"Oh, she has a thing for that one, I can tell. Plus, I'm pretty sure you and I have some unfinished business to attend to. Let's say goodbye to the bride and groom and go home. I think our bed is calling us," Amelia said, taking Morgan's hand in her own. Morgan obliged, letting Amelia lead her to the rest of the party. She didn't care where they went, as long as she could fall asleep holding her love.

***