Extending the MILF List Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norma shook her head and finally the truth appeared.

I shrugged. "You'll be happy you get me in your ass." I untied them. "Brent, wash off your mother while you shower."

Norma was standing beside me. Her hand clutched my arm. "That is her son." She hissed. "How can you do that?"

"He is your nephew. We are definitely fucking you both. Beside, Aunt Norma, I am pretty sure we just watched you having sex with your sister and when you saw us, you came. Hard. Imagine what it will be like when she feel his cock sliding into you with your sister and his mother watching!"

I waited before looking down at the woman. She hugged her tits to my arm, shivering. "You don't know what just happened."

"No, Norma, nothing happened. I, you, we..." Natasha stumbled to a stop. "Nothing happened, nothing but what they saw."

Norma's face registered shock. "You, you are okay with this, with fucking your own son?"

I found Norma' shock endearing and a little curious. If she was just a tease, she was about to get initiated into the extended MILF list and that allowed no teases. I thought about D. Debra and chuckled. For the first time I knew her time was coming.

Natasha, bless her heart, came around the bed. She looked back and forth between Norma and me. Finally she spoke. "Sonny and I, we have been having an affair for some time. Brent, he hasn't said anything but Sonny, he promised him that if he did nothing, if he let me have Sonny, that, eventually I'd, I'd, we'd..."

"She'd fuck me." Brent finished for her.

Norma looked at the three of us and finally shook her head. "You all are nuts, bat shit crazy." Then she grinned. "After what I just experienced, I think I am ready for nearly anything."

Natasha nodded and she and Brent left the room for the guest shower. I led the nude woman into the shower, turned it on and pushed her under it. I needed to keep her away from me till I could wash her smell off. I really had no idea if anyone was really fooled but I kept to the script. The script said Aunt Norma and her sister were going to be fucking Brent and that she would have two men at the same time.

Norma was scrubbing herself harshly while I undressed. It occurred to me she had the same problem. She jumped when I entered the shower, my cock at half mast. The moment she looked askance at it though, the little soldier snapped to attention.

We stood there under the hot water, staring at each other. Finally she extended a little hand. "Hi. I am Norma Spilletti."

I laughed, shook her hand. "I'm Sonny Duncan. Come here often?"

Norma laughed. Aunt Norma laughed. "I am standing naked in a shower with you and, and I don't know what to do."

"Well, you know that your sister and I have been bumping uglies."

She nodded. I lathered up and she stood back and watched.

"My but you are a beautiful man."

"Men aren't beautiful."

Aunt Norma laughed. "I'm glad that's what you think."

I pushed out my chest. "Handsome maybe, but not beautiful."

She laughed again.

It was weird, like she said, standing naked in the shower with her, particularly after I just fucked her, needing to act awkward. The more I acted, though, the easier it was to be awkward. Despite my late familiarity with her body, I could not help but stare. My eyes adored her and I never laid a hand on her. She felt my adoration and after a few minutes watching me lather up, wash my hair and rinse, she began to preen a little, pushing out her chest a little.

I noticed.

"Uh, Aunt Norma, would it, could I, can I touch them? Your breasts, I mean?"

Again, I don't really know if she was fooled. None of us discussed all the numbers before her first sixty-nine with her sister after that day. She seemed relieved by the request. First, she took hold of one hand pressed its palm first against her breast. Her eyes closed. "My god, I cannot believe I am still this horny!"

My cock was rock hard. I had to ignore the bruises all over her tits, I supposed I could think they were from her sister. That made it seem all the more lurid. She had pressed my left hand into her left breast. I was puzzling over that when she twisted and backed against me, keeping my hand on her tit. She pressed against me.

"God, you do feel good, Sonny Duncan."

We were clean, my cock was hard but I didn't want to fuck her till Brent could see, till Natasha could watch us couple and comment honestly and openly about what she felt about watching her sister fuck her lover.

"I bet they are doing it in the shower. Want to go see?"

Norma shivered. "God, he's her son. Do, do you really think they will do it?"

I shrugged. "I don't know but, I tell you, she has talked about having two men at the same time and the only person I know who could fill that role with me is Brent. I, I just assumed it would happen."

"But her son? Would Natasha really do that?"

"Would you really do it, Aunt Norma?"

She ground her ass against my leg, feeling my hard cock along her side. "I think, since we are about to fuck, you could stop calling me Aunt Norma." She looked around, like she was looking for someone. "I get your point and yes, I would, I will fuck him. Suddenly, I feel like I could fuck any man who asked." She paused.

I almost asked but thought better of it. I wanted her to see them doing it in the shower. I could not imagine they held back. I shut off the water, we dried each other off and then took robes from the closet, curiously each without sashes. We tiptoed down the hall to the guest bath and pushed open the door.

Natasha was bent over the sink and Brent was pumping into her from behind. Both were stark naked. Natasha's great breasts swayed beneath her torso. Brent's body slapped against her mighty ass.

"Oh my god!" Norma breathed.

"Yeah, my god." I echoed laxly. But then Norma's hand snaked through the seam of the robe and took hard hold of my hard cock. I turned to her. She tipped her face up, waiting to be kissed. This was the moment of truth. If she remembered my kiss, then I'd get to explain the rest of the afternoon.

Ever tried to kiss some one different than you usually kiss? I had to think about how I had kissed her but then realized I had my cock in her at least most recently. I quit worrying, figuring explaining myself could be just as much fun as if the subject never came up.

I kept my lips tight and hard as I pecked her on the cheek. She liked that, giggling a little.

"We were just naked in the shower together. You can do better than that." Norma whispered.

I pressed my lips against hers, keeping them tightly closed. Her tongue quested across my lips. Her hands pulled her robe apart and it dropped to the floor. We were right at the door of the bathroom. The little room filled with the slap of the other couple's bodies, Brent's groaning and Natasha's panting.

Natasha continued to kiss me but peeled the robe off my shoulders. We were naked in the chilly house. She found my cock. Her tongue continued to lash my lips. I opened my mouth and the kiss deepened. I closed my eyes. In a new fog, I felt her lift her leg while pulling down on my cock. I felt it contact her pussy. Norma hunched at me, piercing herself with my cock. I grunted, bent my knees and lurched at her, penetrating her more deeply with my cock. Norma grunted, her one leg looping around my thighs.

I was inside her and oddly, it felt just as good, just as new as if the rest of the day had not happened. I felt her panting desire to be fucked, heard her ragged breathing and felt the urgency in her hands as the flitted about me, pulling and gripping. I shuffled closer, pressing her back against the door jamb. She grunted as I stood up, sheathing my cock with her body.

My hands found her standing thigh and I pulled her weight onto my arms, grasping her ass with the other hand. I leaned her against the door jamb as my cock sank into her. She squealed.

"Oh god, I am being fucked!"

The slapping stopped.

"Christ, they are doing it too!" Brent's voice wavered around us, like a lazy butterfly.

I realized my eyes were closed. Norma was still kissing me but her legs had looped around my back. I was happy she was a slight thing. Her tits bunched between us as she slid down the shaft of my cock, filling with it as I pulled her against me while simultaneously pressing her against the door jamb.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Brent called.

I opened my eyes, they twinkled with the pleasure of this woman now mounted firmly on my cock.

"Fah, fah, fucking." Norma whispered.

I realized I was pumping cock into her and that the door jamb was likely uncomfortable. I eased out into the hall, placing her back against the smooth wall. Norma moaned and her pussy tightened around my cock.

"My god, I could come just like this. For fuck sake, don't stop!" She panted in my ear, her arms binding us together.

I didn't. I continued to ram my cock into her, holding with one had on a thigh and the other clasping her ass. The little devil in me moved my finger between the cheeks of her ass, seeking her ass hole.

"We are going to change the bed. When you get a moment, join us." Natasha murmured as they sidled past us. They disappeared from my attention and I focused on my finger, the one at the entrance to Norma's ass.

I pulled back, giving a little space between us and then slammed forward. Norma groaned and I realized she had been supporting herself some with her arms around my neck. She released at that moment and her weight settled firmly onto my cock and hands. My finger slipped into her ass, deeper and more abruptly than I anticipated. She seemed not to notice because her body shook and bucked. Her tits billowed against my chest, Her forehead lay on my shoulder, her hands levered her body up and down, chasing the luscious friction of cock in pussy.

I helped. Norma screamed. She shook, she bounced and then her legs released and she became dead weight. My estimation of my own strength met with reality and I lost her. Norma slid down the wall, bending my cock till it was pulled out of her body. Her legs dangled but did not respond when they touched the floor. She seemed in a swoon.

I crouched, lowering her till I had to drop her. She thumbed that last two feet apparently utterly unaware. She sagged against the wall and tipped over onto her side. I fell backwards onto my ass.

With some difficulty, I found my feet, bent and picked her up. Norma stirred, putting her arms around my neck. I carried her back to the master bedroom, smelling of sex.

I staggered to the door, Norma utterly pliant in my arms. I tried to go sideways through the door but lost my balance and bonked her head on the door frame. She shifted, giggling lightly.

I got us into the room without a concussion and found fresh sheets, but the covers still draped over the foot. Brent and Natasha were changing pillow cases. I staggered to the bed and got one knee up onto it before losing my balance and dropping both Norma and I onto the mattress. I tipped to the side and finally lay still, Norma under and beside me.

Norma opened her eyes, blissfully closed. "Bucket list." She sighed. "Put it back in, inside me." She whispered.

I dragged her deeper onto the bed, straightening so we did not slash across it, trying to leave Natasha and Brent room to couple like humans. Norma opened her legs and I got between them. Her hand found my cock and directed me to her entrance again.

"Put your cock in my cunt." She breathed.

I did.

She stopped breathing as I slid into her body. As I slid ever deeper, her body tensed, her back arching so profoundly that she rolled nearly completely onto the top of her head. She grunted and then relaxed as my cock seated perfectly inside of her. I remained on my elbows. Her hands grasped my shoulders, one moved to the back of my neck and she pulled my weight down onto her body. She lifted her legs and I seemed to drop further into her.

"God I love this feeling, having a cock inside me like this, my legs in the air. I like not being able to breathe, feeling your weight on me like this. My tits mashed against your chest, your cock inside me. I said that once. Oh god, Sonny, it has been too long since I had a great cock in me like this."

I shuddered. Her breathy voice infused my body through my ears, sensitizing every nerve ending that touched her and that was a lot of them.

"Bucket list. I always wanted to find a man who could make me cum with my feet off the ground like that. God, it happened so fast but then, this whole day has been one long...a long day of foreplay."

She began to roll her hips up at me, creating a little friction.

I felt the earth move and opened my eyes. Norma lay with her honey-colored hair framing her face, but she was looking beside us. I felt the bed shift again and looked where she was looking.

Brent lay on his back. His mother was sucking his cock.

"Jesus and the saints!" Norma hissed. "My god, he is big. You're right, I want you in my ass."

While we fucked and watched, Natasha uncorked her face with his cock, climbed onto his body and corked her body with it once more, settling down on the huge cock with sighs of pleasure.

"My god, they are actually fucking. She is fucking her son." Norma's penchant for talking seemed perfectly natural to me. Brent opened his eyes. He looked up at his mother, now blissed out and full of cock. He nodded. "Ass." He grunted.

Natasha opened eyes, though they didn't focus. She waved a hand towards us. "Lube." She moaned, like she was voting for something she detested.

Brent tilted her from her perch, bending her down to kiss her full on the mouth. She moaned again. She sat up suddenly, twisted and bent towards us.

I knew what she had in mind and I got to my knees between Norma's legs. She watched her sister approach, only closing her eyes at the last moment before their lips met. For a moment they held the moment, their lips brushing lightly. Natasha turned her head and her sister groaned. They mouths opened, their tongues met and they kissed deeply. Norma's hips punched up at me, pinning herself onto my cock but her hands moved to Natasha's head, stroking and caressing her sister's face while they kissed.

They both moaned at the same time; I felt it on my cock, like the sound transliterated into the muscular expression of Norma's pussy. I groaned. Norma bobbed me on the back with her heel.

Brent began to lift Natasha up and ram her down onto his cock, harder and harder. He was trying to break the women's connection with a jolt of pleasure. He failed. They kissed and kissed. She stayed bent off of him, crouched over her sister. Norma's feet grazed my back as I sat between her legs, my cock bent down, planted firmly inside of her.

Natasha finally broke the kiss, moved to her sister's tit and sucked at it.

"Jesus, look at the hickeys on her." I murmured.

In direct response, Natasha fastened her lips to an unbruised place and marked Norma again. Norma writhed under her sister, her body responding by massaging my cock still planted in her pussy.

"They must have been at it all morning." I muttered, knowing better. Good thing I didn't sign my work; I am an open-source kind of guy!

"Oh god." Norma moaned. Her pussy seemed to slosh as she bucked against me.

"Ass." Brent said again.

I extricated myself from the two women and found the lube as Tasha indicated. By the time I had it in hand, Natasha was upright in her saddle again. She and Brent were trying to get a pillow under his ass. Finally he arched under her and she lost her mind, bucking and rolling her giant hips on him, grinding his cock far up into her body. Her tits swerved and wavered. Norma rolled to her side and finished their aborted attempt to mount them on a pillow and then moved to the edge of the bed and got to her feet beside me.

She looked up at me and for the briefest moment, she seemed a nubile innocent, being led down the primrose path. "You are going to fuck her ass?" She asked softly.

Natasha looked over at me. "First me, then you. Sonny will be the ass man."

They adjusted a little and Natasha bent over. Brent's big hands appeared on her ass, peeling her open.

"Their playing my song." I chuckled.

I got onto the bed, finding my place in the tangle of legs. I got a dollop of lube and rubbed it onto her ass hole. Natasha went still. More lube, my finger fit into her ass. I pushed it slowly into her. She grunted. Brent pulled harder on her ass. I felt the increased tension. She was hot and dry and tight. More lube and she became slick. I ran my finger in and out of her a few times, letting her adjust to the feeling of something in her ass. Her hips kept twitch, trying to adjust to a cock in the pussy while I fiddled and Rome burned. I got to my knees and slathered lube on my cock.

"Holy Christ. You are actually going to fuck her in the ass with a cock in her cunt." Norma's commentary described it exactly.

"I, uh, we've done this before." I said, then realized I had been too ambiguous. I left it alone, waiting for Norma to fixate on it. She may not have even heard me or she took it as I meant it, that Natasha's ass had been part of our experiences already, hers and mine, missing the essential truth that Brent had fucked his mother before this moment.

I touched my cock to Natasha's ass. She groaned and she shifted, getting herself set. I pushed against her ass hole with my hard cock. She grunted. I pushed harder, still gentle but insistently. Her ass twitched, winked and I slid into her part way.

Natasha groaned.

"My god. She has two cocks in her at the same time." Norma said.

I glanced at the nude goddess, her eyes were huge, big as her tits, staring at her sister being penetrated fore and aft. I chuckled. I was getting a piece of aft.

I pushed deeper into Natasha's ass. The pressure increased. Her ass was so tight, so hot, I felt the surging of orgasm. I began to shake. I pulled back and the pleasure increased. I pushed deeper, penetrating Natasha's ass further this time. The pressure increased again and the pleasure increased again. I began to tremble. I pulled back and slammed forward.

Natasha began to shake. Her body bucked once. She ground down on her son, pressing his cock into her body perhaps in hopes of escaping the cock invading her ass from behind. It was not to be. I followed her down, screwing her against her son, pillaging her ass. She gasped each time my cock slipped another inch deeper. She started to shake, her body shivering with the dual penetration. I pulled back and rammed into her, firmly and steadily.

Natasha groaned as my cock ran into her, bunching her ass between us, cushioning my collision with her. She began to pant, her body shook. She began to pump her hips back and forth, on and off at the same time, taking one cock while retreating from the other. She was pinned between two men, penetrated ass in pussy. She shifted back and forth between us for a couple minutes, increasing speed and force till she was panting and mumbling some garble language.

Her head pitched forward, spilling her hair over Brent's face, and then she seemed to lose all control. Legs and arms trembled, her torso twitched, her hips jerked and she humped hard between us. I pulled back and felt my orgasm crashing towards me. I hammered into her ass. I felt her move under me and realized that Brent was pushing up under her. We pinned her between us. Together we penetrated the woman with our two cocks, thrusting against her till she seemed to thin between us, becoming only a membrane of wild sensation assaulting her inside and out.

I glanced at Norma. She stood, hugging her tits with her arms, staring at us as we doublefucked her sister. Her eyes were wide and unblinking and she chewed her lower lip till it disappeared under her perfect teeth. I pulled back, rammed into Natasha's ass and she clinched down. The pressure became unbearable and the pleasure welled up in me like I was squashing a ripe strawberry. It stained my eyes. My orgasm erupted and I riveted into her ass, peppering her with gouts of cum, spewed deep into her ass.