Extending the MILF List Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,179 Followers

"Do you always talk like that? Don't you feel stupid?" Becky growled.

"Oh yes, please fuck me!" Dannielle grunted, popping her ass back at me, impaling herself more completely onto my cock.

I did feel something but it wasn't stupid. My cock was in a woman in a room full of people. This proved to be good practice. I had great appreciation for the MILF list at that moment because I felt nothing but focus on the job at hand, the now panting woman mounted on my cock, like a ribbon on the end of a lance. I gripped Dannielle by the hips and began fucking her, pushing hard into her so that she rocked against the table and pulling back as far as I could without losing purchase inside her body.

She began to shake as I plunged into her over and over. I scouted for my orgasm, waiting to see if it would fall on me. I felt it rousing. I fucked Dannielle faster. She helped as she could but finally just cocked her ass up and held still while I thundered her from behind. After a couple minutes punctuated by the slapping of my body against her ass, I felt the orgasm flooding out of me. I pressed my cock deep and pumped and pumped at her from behind. Her ass tensed and clinched while I came in her.

When I finished, I just lay over her back.

Dannielle grunted. "Heavy." She gasped, pinched between my drained body and the table.

I struggled to stand up.

"My god. He fucked her." Becky said staring not at me but at the woman into whom I had just pumped my cum. "My god, I don't believe I am watching this!" Her voice was calm, almost resigned.

I helped Dannielle stand and she wobbled. She smiled crookedly at me and then twitched her ass, digging behind her to rearrange her thong before rearranging the fall of her skirt back to as it had been. She tottered over to a chair and looked at it. She looked behind her and then looked at Alissa.

"Wait, before you sit down. I'll find you a towel." Alissa whispered. She slipped out the door.

I wanted Becky to see me next with my cock in Ellen's mouth. I pointed at Ellen and she stood up.

"You don't expect me to suck you like that, do you?" She said, her eyes flashing with challenge.

"I do." I returned. "But ask Mrs. Kline the first, see what she wants you to do."

"Suck him." Becky said. "But turn him so I can watch it."

I think the screw had turned, to coin a phrase. Rebecca Kline sat forward in her chair, her red face working with emotion, her arms folded under her huge tits. She continually licked her thin lips. She shook her head, as though trying to clear it, trying to remember who she was. She looked past me directly at Ellen Collier.

"God, I want to see you suck him. I know you fucked my husband, he confessed once. Now suck that boy's cock."

Women with history. This should be interesting.

Ellen, though, appeared unaffected. She just shrugged and got to her knees and waited while I shed my pants, shoes and socks and stripped off my shirt. Naked I turned to her so Mrs. Kline the first could see between us. Ellen took firm hold of my slurried shaft and licked extravagantly at my cock till it was more or less clean. The door clicked and I pulled her head forward. She opened her mouth and let my cock slide into it, down the pad of her tongue and thence into her throat. She grunted, snorted once and sealed her lips, pushed hard and took me the rest of the way into her mouth, down into the tight luscious confines of her throat, pushing her face against my abdomen. She held there, sucking with loud smacks of her lips. She finally expelled my cock with a loud sigh.

I glanced first at Alissa, just arrived, who stared at my cock, then at Becky who stared at my cock. I almost snapped my fingers but thought that was crass. Ellen squatted on her heels, looking up at me, waiting. I glanced at Dannielle who was wiping effluvia from her thighs with a towel, presumably the one Alissa brought her. Dannielle spread the towel and sat on the chair. I looked back down at Ellen. Her expression had not changed.

I offered her a hand and she stood up.

She looked at Becky. "Well, do you want to fuck him or should I? I've had him before," she hesitated, shuddering a little, "god have I had him before. If you want a turn, I don't mind but I swear to you, he is sticking this thing in me before I leave."

I could have hugged her. She figured out what was going on and was leaning in. I love it when a woman leans in.

When Becky did not respond but merely licked her thin lips, Ellen shrugged and made to bend over the table. I stopped her. She looked askance at me. I turned her so her ass was against the edge of the table. She wore slacks. I knelt before her, found the snap and pulled them down her legs. She had on pantyhose. I looked up at her and she shrugged with an amused little smile. One that said, "bite me."

"I didn't plan on fucking anyone at work today." She said lightly. "But Christ, don't let that stop you!" I pulled down hose and the granny panties underneath. She stood before me swaying, nude from the waist down, well to the knees anyway. "Jesus, this makes me hot. I never imagined I could feel this horny with a bunch of uptight assholes watching." She chortled. "Learn something new every day." She winked at me with a smile.

She started to turn but I stopped her. She understood immediately, leaning back on the table and pulling her ass upon to it. Her slacks were around her knees. "You'll have to take off my shoes. Won't be the first time I was nude from the waist down in this office." She chortled again.

Bickerstaff's face screwed up. Had he been white I am sure he would have gone red as a beet but being a black man, his emotion did not show the same.

I got Ellen's shoes off, stripped hose and slacks off her legs.

My cock had wilted. I never should have looked at Bickerstaff. I turned to Alissa.

She was on her knees sucking me without even a gesture from me. She groaned and hummed while my cock stirred back to life. I had a little anxiety with the lack of wood but with her help, I found the starch again. Hard once more, I patted Alissa on the side of the head and after a couple more slurps, she pulled off it, stood and backed away, reluctance dripping off her like rain from a naked Christmas tree.

I twisted to find Ellen's pussy gaping before me. I crouched before her. She grasped my cock with both hands and directed me forward, between her open legs, into her body. She was awash, slick and smooth and scrumptious. I slipped into her lithe body until I nestled snuggly between her legs.

"Fuck her." There was that voice again.

This time I looked and I saw Portia Kline half standing, leaning toward us, trying to peer around me to see my connection to Ellen.

Her eyes flicked up to mine. "Fuck her. You said you would." She nodded once, totally serious.

I looked at Becky. "Your turn or hers?"

Becky did not meet my gaze. "Hers." She rasped. She had moved around the end of the table from her side and stared at the conjunction of Ellen and I, entangled leg an hands, a naked knot of sexual energy.

I gripped Ellen by the thighs and pulled us together. She grunted and arched her back, pressing her crotch against me, ramming herself onto my cock. She slid down the shaft like a donut on a sword. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling at my ass with her heels, as though I could go any deeper in her body. I gripped her little ass, squeezing each cheek and pulling them apart. She grunted, leaning back on her hands for leverage. I pulled back and she let me but reversed my motion with her heels before I was ready. I followed her lead and slammed deep into her open body again.

"Oh sweet Christ, fuck me!" She called tightly. "Fuck me hard, Sonny. Goddamn, fuck me!"

I did. I pulled her to the edge of the table, got my knuckles situated so I wouldn't break my hands and let her have it. Having just come, my cock seemed fully capable of shafting this redhead till dark. I fucked her hard and fast for several minutes. I was tiring when I heard the door open. I wanted to look and realized I had miscounted. Not seven, eight. That had to be Annie.

I drilled my cock into Ellen, feeling Annie in the room as though her presence surrounded me. I imagined her on this table. Soon enough. I gripped Ellen's ass and suddenly she exploded. The first one to come while I was fucking her. She bucked under me, slapping her hips up at me, laying back on her shoulders and arching her back so her hips could flap against me, then twisting onto one shoulder then the other while she grunted with orgasm. Her body dropped to the table with a loud thump. She rammed herself onto my cock over and over again and for a moment, had she kept up her motions, I felt I would come again.

She suddenly tensed, her body convulsing and bucking as another violent orgasm rumbled through her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" She growled, before gasping once, bucking once more and collapsing onto her back. "Oh god that was good." She lifted her head and looked over at Bickerstaff. "That is how you fuck a woman, goddammit. You let her come before you fucking quit!" She pushed me back and sat up, hopped off the table, gathered her clothing and shoes and retired back to her chair, nude from the ground to gleaming pussy.

I stared at Mrs. Kline the first. She stared at my cock but the one-way exchange between Ellen and her ex-husband seemed to have pleased her. She was smiling in a complacent, superior way. I waited till she met my gaze.

I turned and found Annie Kingston watching us with her cool gaze. "Mrs. Kline the first, this is Annie Kingston. Do you want to see me fuck her, still? Or do you want to take your turn and commit to this arrangement?" I turned to look at Becky. "You will likely meet Sid Kingston sometime. You'll always know that you demanded I fuck his wife instead of surrendering to your better nature."

Becky's eyes clicked from Annie to focus on me. "My better nature? What are you talking about?"

"I think you like sex." I feared that phrase would break the trance. Shit, but I couldn't stop. My former voluble self took over. "I think you like it more than watching. I think you are feeling something, a tingling on your skin, a tightening around your nipples, or maybe something between your legs that makes you squirm in your seat." God, she did, her ass twisted in her chair and she looked positively mortified. "I think you want to fuck me. I think you want these people to watch while I take you. I think, I think it is raging in you but you want it to be impossible to resist so you resist." I shrugged. "Resist while you may, in the end, I believe I will undress you, kiss you, caress you and then fuck you till you scream."

Becky did not blink or react. She seemed to be set in stone, willing herself not to move or react in any way.

I turned to Annie. "Alissa explained?"

Annie smiled her slight smile, her "Anne" smile. She nodded. "I know you fuck Annie now." She said in her perfectly imperfect pidgin, her eyes twinkling with the joke only we two shared. "I here. You suck me, fuck me."

"Ooo, a good idea." I gestured for her to take her place on the table. She sat in much the same way as Ellen had. She lifted up her dress, a black print with oriental slashes of blue-green, red and blue that may have been flowers or the plumage of birds, impressionist and vague. Her pussy appeared, bare and winking at me and I lost interest in her fucking clothes. I pulled an empty chair to the table and wrapped an arm around each raised thigh. Annie released her legs onto my shoulders, widening them so her thighs rested on my upper arms.

"Eat Annie." Annie grunted.

I licked up her slit and she jumped. I searched for her clit and when she grunted and twitched, I found it with my lips and sucked softly on it.

"Uh, uh, uh!" Annie grunted, her hips bumping up at my face. I kissed the pink jade of her pussy and swabbed up and down with my tongue, tasting her musk.

"Oh, oh, oh yes, yes, yes. Eat Annie!" She cried, passion making her voice thick and surly.

I entered her with my tongue and her hips bumped up again, rattling my teeth. I sucked at her pussy lips, speared my tongue into her and searched her folds for each sensitive nerve ending. She wagged her hips, pressing her body up at me, laid back fully onto the table, instantly aroused.

My cock hardened again. I pulled back from Annie's pussy, stood up, keeping her legs on my shoulders, bent her and penetrated her with one hard, deep stroke.

"Oh shag me!" Anne cried, a burr of her British brogue appeared.

I heard it and hoped no one else noticed the change in modulation in her voice along with the different diction. I did. With her legs held open and high by my arms and shoulders, I dragged her to the edge of the table and finding the right angle, hammered into her pussy, hard.

Annie almost immediately began to orgasm. Whatever Alissa told her, she seemed completely primed when I entered her and her orgasm arrived posthaste. Anticipation can be powerful and effective foreplay. While she shook and bucked under me, trying to catapult me into the hall with her convulsing legs, I noticed the silver collar around her neck. It glittered as her head whipped back and forth, her face a snarl of pleasure, grunting as each spasm wracked her. She seemed completely engrossed by the situation and it seemed to please her inordinately but then, this was three-hole Annie, I was fucking!

I ran my cock into her and she grunted, her hips pulsing against me as a new wave of pleasure ran through her little body. Her legs tensed and jerked. I pulled back and she groaned. I shoved back into her and she screamed again, twisting, just as Ellen had, rolling up onto one shoulder, turning her face towards Rebecca Kline. She grunted once, her hips punched up at me and she screamed again.

This was no controlled, polite scream, it was a screeching howl of pleasure as her body responded to being penetrated with my cock. Her pussy clamped down on me and seized me with unbelievable strength. She was tight, snapper tight, gripping me with her pussy while it rippled and pulled at my cock. She began to pant, gasping for breath and then sucking air as she fought to recover. I pulled back and resumed hammering her.

The woman came again. She was helpless, legs in the air, pinned by cock and the weight of my body on the backs of her thighs. She was a hole into which I jammed my cock over and over again and all of her focus seemed fixed on that tight little sucking point in her universe.

After several minutes, I slowed my motions, let her legs drop so they dangled off the table beside me, cocked wide as I pulled my cock out of her sloshing pussy.

She lay still, not moving.

I stood straight, felt my balance spin around me, regained my equilibrium and looked at Becky. Conserve! Conserve! I thought. "Well?" I said.

She blinked and shook her head "Her. I want you to fuck her. Fuck her on her knees." She spoke and then, after a long pause, she lifted a hand, pointing a finger at Alissa Honeywell. "Fuck her on her knees. See, I want to see her come on her knees. On her fucking knees!"

I was not sure I should take requests but figured this was just another stop on her way to committing her body to my use. What could it hurt? That sounds like a concession but think about it like this. She was demanding I fuck Alissa Honeywell on her knees on the floor. What's not to like?

I looked at Alissa. She just nodded and got onto all fours in the clear area beside the table.

"Fuck her." Portia Kline had turned into an avid fan. " I want to see your white cock in her black cunt!"

Avid turned out to be an understatement.

I wadded up the cream skirt Alissa wore as invitation. Clearly a "fuck me" skirt. She was bare underneath. She widened her stance. So far, she had said next to nothing. As I got onto my knees on the rough carpet, I knew I had to be careful or we'd both end up with rug burns.

"I'm wet. I am so wet. God, watching you, watching you fuck them, I am ready. Please, sir, may I have some cock?" Alissa spoke to the room her head raised, looking away from me so I could not see her face and so did not know if she was mocking or, if so, whom she was mocking.

I almost giggled. I didn't care one bit. I, instead, acceded to her request and thrust my Annie-wet cock into her pussy. It was unbelievably easy. I had not even touched her recently. My cock seemed to home in on her entrance, hooked into it immediately as though she directed me there with only will and mental energy. I fell against her back, filling her pussy with my cock.

"Oh god, yes. I love this cock. I want this cock in me all the time. So long. My god, I am so excited. I, god, fuck me! Please let me cum, sir. Please fuck me. I am your cunt. I am your whore. I'll fuck you any place, any time. I want your cock in me! God, please let me come, fuck me hard. God, please, Sonny, fuck me good!"

Her chants distracted me for a minute. I could not tell if she was overdoing it deliberately or if the whole milieu had gotten to her and made her cock crazy. Either way was fine with me. I looked up at Ellen. The little redhead was staring at us. I was fucking her boss. I knew she was thinking of Sammy, I could see it on her face.

I pulled back and hammered into the black woman on her knees before me. She rocked forward but stopped before my cock escaped her pussy. She rocked back, impaling herself hard onto my cock. The penetration of her body resulted in a loud squelching sound as I rooted into her. She grunted, she wheezed, she rocked fore and back, settling into a repetitive chant of, "so good, so good, so good." She sounded utterly unhinged. I found a rhythm, and in moments, Alissa followed Annie into wonderland. She arched her back, lifting her face to the sky and grunted several times. I continued fucking her, pushing at her each time till she came out of the reverie and pushed back. I grabbed her by the waist and fucked her harder and harder, intent on giving her the release she obviously craved.

We kept on but the sweet success eluded her, and me. I tired out, my muscles knotting and aching from nearly an hour of continuous fucking. Finally I just lay over her heaving back. I stood up, leaving her on her hands and knees. She looked up, her eyes haunted. I turned to look at Becky.

"Mrs. Kline, the time has come to choose. Fuck or get fucked?"

Rebecca Kline's mouth moved, like a fish out of water.

"I'll do it." The breathless voice split the silence.

"Lovely?" Wilfred Kline whispered. "Let your mother..."

Lovely Kline waved a hand at him. "I want to. I want him to fuck me too. Whatever she does, I don't care what she does. I want it, will you fuck me?"

I stared at the young woman. She seemed in a trance, her gray eyes shifted. She lifted up her sweater, pulling it over her huge breasts, gripping the lower edge of the bra and pulling it up with her sweater, exposing her tits to the world. "Say you want me." She breathed, that vacant tone echoing with a vague, curious need. She made the perfect hippie. Something seemed to stir in her.

"Lovely, dear heart, no. Please." Becky Kline whispered. "If you do, I must. Please, no."

Lovely pulled the sweater and bra off her head, fighting free till she was naked from the waist up, her mammoth tits swayed back and forth, like feelers looking for something, some satisfaction. She stood up. She unhooked her jeans and skimmed them down her young legs. She heeled off her sneakers and was free of her clothing. "I'll, I'll do whatever you want."

I half expected her to look around, to greet her audience but she did nothing of the sort. The only thing she did was to look down at Alissa Honeywell, still on her hands and knees.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,179 Followers
123456...8