Extending the MILF List Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky needed lessons. Happy to oblige but right now, I wanted her to watch me fuck her daughter. I jiggled her shoulder. Her eyes opened. She pulled off my cock.

"Cock." She whispered.

Just at that moment the door opened and I thought we were all done. Clara Swearington appeared, poking her head past the door to look around.

"Holy shit, I missed out." She said aloud.

Annie was still sitting astride Dannielle's legs on the lounge chair having her tits sucked, her arms draped around Danniell's neck, back arched, hips rocking lasciviously. Ellen sat tipped back, her knees hooked on the arms of her chair, twitching because she was coming again. Mrs. Portia Kline the second was eating her.

"Can I come in?" Clara asked, looking at me.

I had an idea. "Sure. Come here. Suck my cock. Show Becky how its done."

Becky looked up at me, her cheeks pinking. I stroked her cheeks and she gurgled but blushed deeper.

Clara was on her knees beside the naked woman immediately. She eyed the woman's body and then smiled up at me. I turned and Clara put my cock to her lips. She started to say something but I pushed against her lips and she inhaled me. For a moment she held me with two hands but a moment later, she dropped the hand closest to Becky and fumbled over the curves of the woman's body. Clara weighed a breast awkwardly with one hand and squeezed it. Becky squeaked.

Clara, the omnivore, released my cock, turned Becky's head and kissed her full on the lips. Becky's eyes went wide, staring at the blond woman kissing her. Clara pulled back, smiling happily. One hand lifted one of Becky's heavy tits and bent over and kissed it, then licked over the arch of it and lashed the nipple with her tongue.

I knotted my hand in Clara's blond hair. She had an attention deficit disorder. She grabbed my wrist and followed the pull, standing up.

When I had her undivided attention, I nodded toward Bickerstaff and Kline. "Do them. Whatever they want." The two older men were watching me and they glanced at each other when I spoke. Clara moved over towards them.

"Wait." I grabbed her arm. "Becky, stand up. We are going to undress your friend here."

Becky struggled to her feet, a certain awkward eagerness to her motions. Only her breasts moved when she did, a telling sight of the nature of her body, built to fuck.

Clara wore pink. A pink jacket with bloused shoulders over a lighter pink blouse that buttoned up the back. The skirt was tight, pink and, did I mention it was tight?

I looked at Becky. She stared at me like I had her life in my hands. "Your husband fucked Clara here, often. Did you know that?" I asked.

"Ex-husband." Becky said, some of the dullness leaving her eyes. She looked past me where Dannielle and Annie, Portia and Ellen were kissing and then focused back on me. Though she was nude, she seemed back in control of her faculties. That is, until Clara laid hands on her tits. Becky's eyes rolled up in her head. Clara massaged them, rubbing them both hard and then pinching the cones of her inverted nipples.

"Oh no, not that." Becky moaned.

"May I kiss them?" Clara asked, her usually high voice husked with desire.

I moved behind her and whispered in her ear to suck Mrs. Kline the first's tits. Clara lifted one and kissed it. Becky groaned deep in her chest. Her hands fluttered to each side of the blond woman.

I found the snaps and zippers again on Clara's hips and released her pink skirt once more. She sashayed her hips back and forth and it dropped to the floor. She was still nude underneath. I bent her body a little and she bowed her back, arching her ass backwards but keeping her sucking lips on Becky Kline's mighty breast. I fingered her between her ass cheeks and found her pussy running wet. I touched my cock to her and she squawked. Becky's eyes opened. I thrust into the blond woman and she grunted, shuffling her feet to take me into her body.

"Oh my god, he's fucking her." Becky whispered.

Lovely, kissing Alissa on the table, kneeling between Alissa's black knees stopped and turned to watch. After a moment, she pushed at Alissa's shoulders. The black woman lay down. Lovely bent over her, sucking at Alissa's breasts as Clara sucked her mother's.

"Oh that feels, that feels, that feels..." Becky chanted.

Alissa grunted on the table, one hand tangled in Lovely's straight brown hair.

I pushed deeper into Clara, straightening my knees. My cock, deep inside her, seemed to lift her, she rose on her toes, then settled her pussy down the spike thrust inside of her from behind. I put an arm around her tummy and the woman relaxed, settled further onto my cock with a squeak and a grunt. Her hips shifted back and forth, initiating my cock into her snug little club. She sighed, rocked her hips and bucked once. I bent my knees, her feet caught on the ground and I felt her weight shift from my arm and cock to her feet as her knees locked. I immediately pulled out of her. She whined in protest.

I reached around her to her hands and pulled them away from Becky's breasts. Becky's eyes opened, crossed for a moment before she got them right and strained to focus.

I pulled Clara's hands behind her and ran mine up her arms to the shoulders of the pink jacket. I stripped it off her shoulders. She waggled them. Becky's eyes fixed on the woman's breasts, encased in blouse and bra.

"Mrs. Kline." I said softly. "Undress her." I moved away.

Becky finally got her eyes focused and nodded vacantly. She put out her hands and twisted Clara around by the shoulders, like she was a doll. Becky ran her hands down Clara's straight back and patted her shapely ass. She slowly unbuttoned the top button on the back of the woman's blouse. Clara looked back over her shoulder at Becky, holding that pose. The wife of her former lover was undressing her and Clara seemed thrilled by the salacious juxtaposition.

Becky continued to unbutton the blouse till it waffled over Clara's breasts. Clara extended her arms to me and I pulled it down her arms. Becky unhooked the woman's bra and I put it in my hand with her blouse, draping it over an empty chair. The two naked women stood staring at me.

I had to be disciplined. One at a time, since I only have one cock, that is sort of logical.

"Mrs. Kline, what do you think about letting Bickerstaff and Kline fuck this woman for us? They are being sports about this whole endeavor. There is no need to be parsimonious."

Becky looked at me over Clara's angular shoulders. "Fuck her?"

"Yes." I heard the voice from behind me.

Portia.

I turned around. She was staring at us. Ellen lay like she was dead drunk, panting in her chair, legs wide open, still hooked over the arms of the chair as though on a pussy eating rack, her pussy gaping and shiny with cum. Annie still fed her tits to Dannielle who seemed fully engaged in the process, fascinated by the delicate little doves that her own dwarfed. Annie had one hand on the back of the woman's head and the other between her own legs, strumming her pussy while pressing her tits into Danniell's mouth, one a time. She seemed intent on rocking her hips without moving her tits.

"Mrs. Kline, the second? What are you thinking?"

"I want her to fuck them. She, she fucked them before, she should do it here." Portia's voice whispered and crackled like silk over glass.

I glanced over at Becky and the woman nodded. "Yes. Fuck them."

I was amused. I nodded. Both men stood up and began undressing, a sight I turned my back on. I nodded in their direction and Clara, now blondly nude, walked around Lovely and Alissa to the far side of the table and thence to where Kline was hopping around trying to get his pants off.

Alissa groaned and writhed on the table. Lovely had pushed her nearly to the middle so that she herself lay over the edge of the table. I wanted to fuck her but first, I had to assure myself that Becky Kline was fully engaged. I looked at her.

"That is generous of you. See, that is not so hard, being generous with your ex-husband and his partner." I extended a hand and she put hers in mine. I pulled the nude woman towards me. Till then her back had been to the table and thus to her daughter. I turned her, pulling her unbelievable ass against my hard cock. She saw her daughter feeding between Alissa's splayed legs and gasped, a heartfelt, deeply, shocked, maybe aroused, gasping groan. I pulled her hard against my bare body. I kissed the side of her neck, up to her ear. My hand held her by the waist, stroking down her full thighs and hip. She pulled her eyes away from her daughter, twisting to try to look at me but failing. I cupped her enormous breasts, feeling their weight and heat in my hands.

"Oh god." She moaned.

I felt her shudder against me. "Do you agree to this?" I asked, risking everything. Becky Kline went still. After a moment she put her hands up to mine. At first, those female hands pressed on mine, holding them against her tits. Then she, I have to say, reluctantly, gripped my wrists and pulled them away from her. She stepped away from me, cast one look at her daughter and turned to face me.

"Agree?" She said softly. "Agree? I am standing here naked while your women have sex with each other around me. You ask if I agree?"

I nodded. I had to have her agreement. "I am asking. I want to hear the words. I will take your word as your bond. Agree and I claim you as will be my right."

She turned to look at her daughter. It was very much like we were alone in the room. Behind me, I heard Ellen's voice once more tripping up the stairway to heaven. Becky turned back to me. She nodded once. "Okay. I surrender."

I waited.

Then she did something I thought peculiar. She put her hands under her own tits and lifted them. She massaged them. Despite herself, her eyes closed and for a moment I thought I had vanished. Her eyes opened.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Yes, what?"

She smiled then and the light appeared again in Becky'e eyes, and she nodded. "Whenever you call." She said softly. She dropped her hands from her tits, reached for my wrist and placed my hand squarely on one breast. "Anytime, anywhere, anyhow." She muttered. "I'll fuck you now if you like."

I shook my head. "Come watch."

There was movement behind me. Annie appeared in my peripheral vision, her top open, her wagging tits visible, Dannielle in tow. The two women moved towards the table but both stopped and stared across it. Clara was bent over with Bickerstaff's cock in her mouth while Kline was jamming his stubby cock into her from the other end.

I pointed at Clara. Bickerstaff caught my movement and gave me his eyes. "Just her. Don't touch anyone else." I said aloud. Bickerstaff nodded. Kline opened his eyes, his hands on Clara's ass and nodded. Clara continued to suck and grind her ass against Kline, which he clearly appreciated. I decided then that she should be theirs to use. I needed to discuss that with their wives. A matter for another time.

Annie pulled Dannielle into a kiss and began to strip her. Becky and I watched Dannielle's body flower into nudity, displaying her incredible charms. Annie removed her blouse and bra, then stared frankly at her lovely breasts. Undeterred, Annie finished with the rest, till Dannielle was naked, shivering with excitement. Being stripped by the half-dressed Chinese woman seemed to thrill her. Annie laid her on the table and kissed her breasts, then crawled over her and kissed her mouth. Moments later, Annie knelt between the woman's legs and began to eat her. Dannielle swooned, cooing and moaning.

Becky stared at the two and then looked at me. Her eyes were wide, like a kid at Disneyland, not sure what to ride first. I confess I felt the same way.

I moved to the table. Lovely was bent over the table, feeding on Alissa's pussy. Alissa hummed with satisfaction. I still held Becky's hand in mine, like two people crossing the street. I looked at her, she was staring at her daughter eating the black woman. It was an incredible sight, Lovely's white body framed by Alissa's dark legs.

Becky shook her head. "I never could have imagined this." She said.

"Say it."

She looked at me, the glaze in her eyes thinned. "Say what?"

"Tell me you want to watch me fuck her."

She nodded, then, as though understanding finally. She nodded once more and licked her lips. "I, I want to see you fuck my daughter. Fuck her. Put your cock in her. Oh god, I do. I really do. I can feel it. I want to feel you fuck her, see you fuck her." She clinched her eyes closed. "Then I want to you to fuck me!"

Behind us Ellen shrieked again. Portia must be an accomplished pussy diver.

I moved behind Lovely. I felt between her legs. She grunted. Her head lifted and she looked back down her body, showing her incredible flexibility. She widened her legs, lifting her ass and waited.

I touched her pussy and it flowered. Liquid flowed over my hand. I fingered her pussy. Lovely, still twisted around watching me, closed her eyes. Behind her, Alissa struggled up to her elbows to watch what was happening. Becky stood beside me. I'd dropped her hand to finger her daughter's pussy and she moved it to my shoulder. When I moved closer to her bent daughter, her hand tightened on my shoulder.

I touched the end of my cock to Lovely's leg. She twitched but did not move otherwise. I gripped my cock in one hand, directed it to her pussy lips bulging between her ass cheeks. The cone of her ass hole yawned above her pussy. I leaned in. The head of my cock kissed her pussy lips and they kissed back. She shuddered a little, she began to keen, a high wail that continued as my cock slid past her entrance and disappeared into her pulsing body.

"Oh god." It was Becky who spoke. Her hand on my shoulder squeezed me tightly. "I am watching you have sex with my daughter!" She spoke from her trance. I crouched a little and leaned into the bent woman, filling her with cock. Lovely's ass jerked and pushed back at me. I slid into her with a squelch. The pleasure rifled through me, rattling my reserve and threatening my sanity. God but pussy, fresh pussy, excited pussy feels fine! She groaned as my cock rasped past her outer lips and began to scrape the sides of her pussy. She grunted as I snuggled against her bent body, fitting her ass against me. I ground us together. She turned back to face Alissa.

Alissa sat up, kissed the woman awkwardly on the mouth. "Eat me." She growled and pressed Lovely's head back between her legs. Lovely compiled and a moment later Alissa dropped onto her back with a thump, groaning.

"Oh god!" Becky said again.

I pulled my cock back from the depths of the cunt I was in and then slammed it home again, hard. Lovely bucked with the impact of my body against her hips and my cock spearing into her. Her pussy was hot, boiling, afire with pleasure that inundated me. I closed my eyes and began to flow in and out of her. Her body oiled my cock but clinched me tightly each time I rooted fully in her.

It seemed a long time later but it might have been just a few moments, Lovely's voice came to me. "Make her taste me."

I had been sawing in and out of Lovely Kline for several minutes, feeling the clasping tension of her pussy all along the length of my cock. She dripped, her inner thighs glittered. I pulled free of her pussy. I turned to Becky who was already kneeling. She took delicate hold of my cock and began to lick it, tentatively at first but then more and more insistently. She licked and sucked and then my cock was in her mouth. I grasped her head and pushed my cock deep as it could go. She gagged immediately and I released her.

I helped her up and maneuvered her over to the table. I got her to sit on it, retrieved a chair and sat between her powerful legs. I regarded them with some trepidation. Her bulbous ass tipped her pussy up when she lay down, exposing it and opening her as physics and gravity went to work on her body. Her ass spread out on the table, framing her pussy, topping her powerful legs. I crept between them and licked her.

Becky grunted and convulsed. "Yes." She hissed. "Do that."

Lovely crawled off the table and stood behind me. Alissa lay back, panting from her pleasurable ordeal. I licked Becky's pussy again and she grunted. I began to lave it with my tongue. She had a peculiar taste, tangy and pungent. Her body seemed to roil under my ministrations. Beside me, Annie ate Dannielle. On the other side of me, Lovely lapped at Alissa's pussy.

I poked my tongue into the Becky's cavity and she grunted again. She did not seem to respond until I sucked on her pussy. She began to pant almost immediately. I sucked and sucked and moments later, she heaved beneath me, grunting and shaking.

"Oh god, I came. I came! With just his mouth!"

I felt Lovely behind me. "Can you come in her. I want to taste you in her."

Becky heard the words and went completely still. I stood up, I puzzled about how to enter her, finally pulling her up right, turned her and bent her over the table. From behind I sought her pussy. Her huge ass warded me from that entry. I turned her around, unwilling to puzzle that out just now. She hitched that incredible ass on the table and drew me between her legs. Her diffidence disappeared. Becky Kline understood fucking perfectly well.

She held her legs wide, like two great piers. I moved between them like I was landing a jet, my cock protruding before me. I put a hand on each calf and helped her hold them aloft. She bent forward, grasped my cock and guided me towards the entrance to her body.

"Any, time. Any, where. Any, way." She mumbled. "And with anyone you say."

I penetrated her body. She shook and shifted as I thrust into her. She pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me. I shifted her legs higher, bending her, expecting resistance but she bent with me, her legs lifting to my shoulders. She planted her hands on the table behind her, leaned back and arched her tits. They rallied before me, tall and proud and tense with arousal. I felt Lovely behind me and then felt tension on Becky's legs. Lovely held them over my shoulders. I ran my hands down those great legs and pulled Becky's ass to the edge of the table. My cock was barely hooked inside her pussy. I leaned into her and my cock descended through her many folds, sliding inexorably into her.

Becky screamed. Her body bucked as I penetrated it. Her head fell back but she kept her body upright, tipped back receiving my cock, keeping us crammed together at the edge of the table. After I cycled in and out of her depths a few times, she bent forward and kissed me hard while I fucked her flexible like her daughter her legs still up on my shoulders. What muscle control. It created a clinch inside her body and she pulsed around my cock. Becky panted into my mouth, trying to kiss and regain her breath at the same time. She grunted and grunted and suddenly, I was there. I felt Lovely pressing her naked body against me from behind while I fucked her mother, pushing against me, sandwiching me between her body and her mother's.

Lovely felt my orgasm begin, the knotting of my muscles as it rose out of me and geysered into Rebecca Kline. Lovely clung to me, as though she could absorb some of my pleasure through my skin directly into hers. She plastered her tits against my back, while I pumped cum into her mother. Her hand caressed her mother's legs propped on my shoulders.

When the cataclysm passed, Lovely pulled me back from between her mother's legs. She took my chair and scooted between her mother's legs. Like with Alissa, she slid her hands up Becky's legs, bent and kissed along each leg. Becky panted, eyes fixed on the woman between her knees. Lovely kissed up to the woman's bush and licked through it, chasing the little pearls glittering there. Her tongue seemed as outsized as her hands. She licked and then kissed down into her mother's fur and then fastened her mouth of the pussy. Becky gasped. Lovely sucked hard on the woman's pussy. In moments, she had Becky bucking through a violent orgasm.

1...345678