All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 14'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
colddieselcolddieselalmost 8 years ago
Top Entertainment

Excellent and entertaining episode. This chapter really shows the value of a couple of things. Firstly the challenging and more difficult females; in this chapter DD and Darlene are absolutely essential to the story; they challenge Sonny and his 'lizard brain' and he achieves much more because of them - and not so many chapters ago some folks wanted to vote DD off the island!

The other recurring strength is Sonny's friends. Sammy has grown up a bit , Chris has found himself and is no longer a soft touch. Brent is showing imagination as well as smarts, and their are inklings that Landon has an agenda of his own. Sonny strings them along a bit but in the end never lets them down.

Alissa is the most important female character, because essentially two characters, firstly as Sonnys woman, his possession but also as the professional woman through whom Sonny's own character and role is developed.

Most of the criticisms have already been made, C is already aware of them. I have no idea how he is going to bring it all to a conclusion but am content to let him run his own race. His obvious enjoyment of writing shines through - don't want that to be quenched.

Good stuff.

ishtatishtatalmost 8 years ago
C'mon people!

26,000 views 4.82 score and 24 favourites but only one comment! C'mon people, this is a great series and C has given us hours of, 'umm entertainment. Mebbe we should try a bit harder and tell him what a great job this series is.

It's interesting that it's the controversial chapters which generate the comments. Initially readers didn't like Annie, then DD, more recently Jeb; they generated heaps of comments in protest. In this chapter where everyone is having a good time - bugger all comments despite excellent writing by C. Give the guy some support and tell him what you think.

FrognutFrognutalmost 8 years ago
What a way to leave us wanting More!!

I have lost a lot of sleep trying to see what's coming next.

This has been one of the best story's I have been pulled into to date.

Every page ends with a TV cliff hanger that you have to read the next page

from shier curiosity to see what comes next.

reader661reader661almost 8 years ago
Awesome story keep them coming.

Really enjoy this story looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff

Don't ever stop writing . Sunny cracks me up!

RobcolesRobcolesabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Nothing more I can say other than this series is fantastic and I’m dreading it ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous