All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 16'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

While it looks like you have Sonny pretty much scheduled for the next week of this story line, it would be really fucking awesome to see one or two more women on the extended MILF list made airtight.

Also what about the Double Ds? And when will Sonny being getting around to fuck the voyeur in his family, Dahlia?

On an unrelated note, when will the next chapter of "A Fucking Investment Appear"? You have two of the most cum inspiring erotic series on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
!!

Fuckin Brilliant' - brilliant Fuckin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How many stories can sprout from one good idea???

Even the best concepts can get stale after a while.

Do please consider dropping this well used idea and write a new story.

Just saying what many here are thinking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Amazing Chapter!

Continue and ignore comments that says this line of story is getting old, it's not!

If they think this storyline is getting repetitive, they can stop reading and find something else. There are so many different threads plots and characters constantly popping up that it keeps it refreshing yet reminds us why we like this story so much.

Have you considered upgrade Sonny's financial status more? Getting mansion with pool and all sorts of amenities to accommodate all these deals and visitors from the law firm? limo service, what about the driver; maybe get him involved etc...

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 7 years ago
Descriptive Genius

Many plot lines? Multiple characters?

Key-Riced, This story almost requires the reader to have multiple personalities to keep it all straight.

But for me, the best parts are the little gems like this one:

"her pussy clamped down like riot police on gay bikers invading a children's parade"

See, that right there, is what makes me refrain from having any food or drink while reading your stories! I would spew whatever was in my mouth at the time onto my monitor and key board.

Please, please, please refrain from having a mental breakdown due to the strain of keeping all of your loyal readers fed with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
... And more of what many are thinking

Lol. Sorry I can't help it. I love the sense of humor that Sonny has, spewing off comments to himself and chuckling about whether they are used right and forgetting that he is balls deep in some woman. I thoroughly enjoy how absurd the story is progressing and the characters being aware as well. The sex is hot, and the anticipation continues to build. Please don't let this story or "Investment" fade away without a proper finish. (Hopefully not for many more episodes each!!). Thank you again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The one thing I'm looking forward to...

... Is when Cici Duncan comes home. This is going to be filled with thoughts I have on the direction this part of the story could go. I'm posting this publicly and anonymously so, Contrasting, use my ideas or not it's up to you. If you use them I'll know and that's all that would matter to me.

I think this should happen for a few reasons. First, at some point she will begin to miss her kids, so much so that her 'experience' in Asia and with Sid won't make her happy enough to stay. Which leads to the second reason, she has to clear the air with her kids. She wasn't exactly honest with them about her departure. Her character doesn't seem like she'd want things to go for too long without resolution and she'd want to do it face to face. Finally, Sid Kingston comes across as being all about the chase, the conquest. The way he takes his adversary's women and hands them off to other men for sex is the best example of this. At some point Sid will want to conquer a new woman. I also think Cici will have done more for Sid in her time with him than be his sex toy, I would guess she's also become a valuable asset for his business in ways not related to her sexuality. I don't recall if it was ever revealed what she actually did for a living, but I got the impression she was in some sort of management position, middle to upper but not top management. Something she couldn't really take an indefinite leave of absence from. I think all along Cici knew her position under Sid in Asia would be temporary, so the solution could be that she returns home to work with Alissa as an official liaison between the law firm and Sid. Sid comes across as very tough, ruthless when necessary, but wise enough to take care of the people who help him succeed. There wouldn't be any bad feelings between Cici and Sid when they agree it's time she goes home.

I think her return has to happen at some point, but not too soon. I think Sonny's other two sisters should be airtight and I'm hoping to see him enjoy all three of his sisters on the rail before Cici returns. I couldn't begin to guess where we are in the timeline of this epic tale, but I get the impression we're still a long way from the end. I would like to see the Duncan Family reunion take place well before the final resolution to this story. I think when she does come back there will be a lot of tension in the Duncan household. Also a lot of surprise revelations for everyone. I think one thing Cici would want when she got back and things settled down is some alone time with Sonny. I always got the feeling that even after the MILF list was completed, they would remain lovers to some degree. I was thinking one chapter could go this way: After Cici has been home for a month or so and Sonny has been not-so-secretly sleeping with all 4 Duncan women and Cici and Georgia have been together a few times and a couple other combinations for the girls. Cici has explained why she left things they way she did but everyone is still tense and uncomfortable so she decides they are going away together, as a family, to figure out what their "new normal" is without interruption or input from anyone else.

I'll end my ramblings here,

A fan of the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huge drop in readers

Posting the 36th episode in Novels and Novellas was maybe not so smart The number of readers is down 60% on the previous episode. If you wanna get your readers back post the next chapter in incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous