Extinguished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our drinks are going to get warm," he breathed.

"Fuck me," She breathed back.

In a single motion, Arthur picked her up with ease that surprised both of them. She wrapped her legs around him. Then he did something unbelievable. He stepped into the water.

It was cold, and Lauren hugged her body to him and kissed his neck as he waded in. He slipped a finger in-between her legs and traced slowly along the lips of her pussy as he carried her. When he was almost waist deep, the occasional unbroken wave dipping her elevated feet and bottom into the cool water, he relaxed his arms and she sank, until the tip of his cock was just below her. He looked at her, and she nodded, her face darkly illuminated by the last minutes of glowing sky. Together, they slid, her down and he up, and she gasped as she was filled. Now enveloped in her, he waded deeper, till the calmly stirring water was at their chest. He kissed her again, and rocked her hips up and down with his hands. She breathed sharply, eyes half-closed, lost.

He began to move his hips, syncopated to how he moved hers, slow thrusts that reached deep inside her. With each one he paused, lingered fully inside her, watched her mouth tremble. Then she began to buck- she pulled herself down with her legs, and he fucked her, faster, until the empty sea echoed with her breathless moans. She bounced fast and fluidly, her nipples appearing and disappearing beneath the water, her breasts making small waves. He pushed her back against the pressure of every shore-bound wave, and the stronger ones forced her hard down onto him, burying him entirely into her, and held her there till they passed. One wave broke right behind her, and with the shock of the crash, her muscles tightened, she clung to him, and her pussy gripped his cock involuntarily. He lost his mind in the feeling. He let out an exhilarated grunt. His eyes went wide and his motions wild. He drove himself into her over and over, recklessly, clenching her ass in his hands and shoving her against him. She clung to him with her nails as she came, screaming.

He slowed after she climaxed, panting. "Your turn," she whispered. She pushed herself away from him and when she got her footing, dove under the dark water. The cold around Arthur's still-hard dick turned hot. She sucked him into her mouth as far as she could, stroking what she couldn't fit with her hands, rapidly, and then came up for air.

"Ffffuck," He managed, and she was under again. He leaned his head back, he put his hands under the water and found her hair and held her, tentatively, and she didn't resist. His mind flashed to Alice, but she disappeared, and the beautiful image of Lauren, standing naked on the beach just minutes ago, pervaded his mind, her breasts exposed, her head cocked seductively. He came, hard.

Lauren surfaced and breathed in violently. "You alright?" Arthur asked, helping her stand in the swirling water.

"I'm fine," she said, and wrapped her arms around him. "Are you?"

Arthur nodded. He slowly closed his eyes and stepped away from her. He opened them. Lauren stood patiently in front of him, her perfect chest emerging from the languidly rising and falling water. Her naked body glimmered white against the ocean's increasing darkness. Her calm, bright expression was absolutely fixed on him, and full of an unfathomable satisfaction. Arthur embraced and kissed her. There was nothing left of his fire.

They walked out of the water cautiously and dressed, ignoring the mild discomfort of their wet condition. They headed back up the sidewalk, and, to save her any embarrassment, Arthur went in to the Boardwalk to get her purse and pay the bill. Though the only people left inside were staff, everyone eyed him questioningly. Why was he soaking wet, what had happened to his date? He simply looked back mischievously, paid and tipped (quite well), and strode out the door.

"So," Lauren, grinning, greeted Arthur on his way out.

"So," He responded calmly, "I'm giving you a ticket every time you come to my lot. That last one worked out really well."

She laughed, kissed him, and slipped her card, her cell phone number scribbled on the back, into his back pocket. He wouldn't find it till he arrived home.

"Then I guess I'll see you soon," She smiled, and hopped into her car.

12