Extra Credit: 1st Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waian stumbled across the room to Mrs. Kelser's desk and spread Mrs. Kelser's legs as Rob licked her pussy with furious energy, as Waian ducked down between Mrs. Kelser's legs, tracing up and down Mrs. Kelser's asshole in soft little licks before licking closer and deeper, forcing her tongue into Mrs. Kelser's hole as Rob spanked her ass hard, his tongue swimming against her clit with a matching rhythm to Mrs. Kelser's hips thrusting up against his face, trying to force that talented tip of his tongue as deep into her pussy as she could, allowing Waian more room to lap at her tender ass.

She felt Waian began to take turns between her tongue and her finger, working circles into Mrs. Kelser's ass and pushing it in, working it like a cock in between licks, as Rob began to pump his cock faster into the tight pursed lips of Megan's warm mouth, feeling her lips slide up and down his cock, coating it with her saliva as it slipped into her throat and her face tightened trying to take it, accommodate his full size into her mouth, sucking with her tongue and using her lips to and her hand to work the delicate flesh over the head in fast wet strokes against her spit-slick hands.

As Waian tongued hard against Megan's asshole while Rob spanked her clit with long wet licks, pounding her pussy with his finger, they could both feel the resonation of her orgasm as her ass trembled on the desk, her legs shaking, thrusting her hips against Rob's face, taking his cock into her throat as she moaned against it, tightening her arms against the surface of the desk, crying and thrashing as they tag-teamed her ass to eat the orgasm out of her, flooding over the soft mounds of her ass and pooling on the desk.

Mrs. Kelser collapsed exhausted as Rob grabbed Waian and threw her on to the desk, feeling her resist at first as Mrs. Kelser reached over to play between Waian's legs, turning Waian on to her stomach, laying on top of Mrs. Kelser's hand in her pussy, as Rob laid on top of her and used the slick of Mrs. Kelser's spit on his cock to force his way into her virgin asshole, too tight to take him all the way, but unable to keep him out. She cried out in pain and cried even louder as Mrs. Kelser's hand began working her clit and fingering her hole, Rob spanking her ass and reaching around to grab her breasts, squeezing them into tight handfuls as he thrust deeper into her ass. Waian threw her long hair over her shoulder and trailing down her back as Rob leaned down into it, feeling it against her chest and inhaling her scent deeply as he ravaged her ass with his long hard dick, feeling the onset of a third and ultimate orgasm as he leaned back with his hands on her hips, pulling her into his thrusts which were sudden, constant, and powerful, as her body went limp in his hands, moaning in long, extended wails as he slapped her ass and pulled her hips tighter around his cock.

He spanked her again and pulled her hair, leaning down to suck her skin deeply into her mouth, biting as another thrust emptied a sudden blast of cum into her asshole, clamping down on his muscle and pulling out to cum on her back with the second splash of his white juice against her dark skin, turning her around by the hair and leaning forward as the rest of his juice shot on to her face and her hair which had fallen over her breasts, as Megan leaned over to suck more cum out of Rob's cock, feeling himself tremor again as several more blasts coated Megan and Waian's faces, drooling down on to their breasts as Megan laid on top of Waian and kissed her deeply, allowing Rob to lick her ass and Waian began fingering her, bringing her closer to an orgasm than she knew she'd been.

Megan than reached down from on top of Waian and began fingering her pussy as Waian fingered her pussy and Rob ate Megan's ass, fingering Waian's ass as the girls could not hold out like they had been, cumming hard in a matter of minutes, showering each other with their juice as Rob spanked them both hard, slapped his cock against their asses, and sat down between the girls to let them clean his cock with their tongues, feeling their bodies, handfuls of their asses and breasts, and running his fingers through their hair, letting them suck the cum off his fingers from jacking his cock all over them.

It was then, coming down from this sexual high together, that the first words were spoken.

"God damn!" cried Rob with a deep breath and a deeper grunt.

"I told you," Waian said with a devious wink, "I only fuck white girls!"

Mrs. Kelser smiled.

"How does your ass feel, baby?"

Waian's eyes gleamed with a slut's delight.

"It burns…"

"And?" Megan cooed in her ear.

"I fucking loved it."

"Tell me about it," Megan moaned, stroking Rob's cock with little licks and a few gentle sucks as Waian played with his balls and licked up his shaft, watching Megan work it gently into her mouth as Waian leaned over and felt Megan pushing her all the way down on the hardening cock, forcing it into her throat as Waian gagged and struggled and Rob began humping it deeper into her mouth.

Tears began to stream down Waian's face and finally Megan released her, kissing her deeply and then allowing her to breath, stroking her hair and tweaking her nipples with a quick spank as Waian gasped for breath.

"Goddamn!" Waian said, holding her throat.

"Not as easy as it looks, is it?" Megan giggled, stroking Rob's cock with Waian's spit.

Rob looked at Waian, beginning to stroke his cock back to life.

"We need to teach you how to suck a cock," he said, letting his mind linger on the sight of his cock disappearing into Waian's virgin mouth, feeling her throat tighten around it and her struggling as Mrs. Kelser stood naked beside her, holding her head down on him.

"Try again?" Mrs. Kelser asked, stroking her hand deeper into Waian's hair, beginning to pull her towards Rob's cock with a reluctant smile.

What stopped them is the unmistakable sound of the bell ringing, signaling that lunch was over and the students would be returning to their classrooms.

"Oh shit…"

12