All Comments on 'Extra Credit'

by Charmadillo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Great story!!! Please allow more chapters of this story to follow.

Gamera2000Gamera2000about 10 years ago
Excellent Story

A very good story in a genre I like very much. I especially like the way in which the Domme carefully controlled the encounter, never letting it go too far for a first time. Hopefully, there will be more chapters, as I would love to see how their relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How Interesting

You appear to have spent a fair bit of time mocking the standard conventions which are involved in this site. It's always good to see something interesting and new here. Good work.

CharmadilloCharmadilloabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

First, I'd like to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who has read, rated, faved, and commented! Feedback is my lifeblood. Without it, I'd just be shouting my smut out into the wilderness. How unsatisfying would that be?

On a more specific note to the most recent commenter, I'd just like to say that I think "mocking" is a rather strong word, but I understand what you're getting at. Although I've read (and often enjoyed) some of the stories I think you're referring to, that wasn't the kind of story which was in my head, and not the type of relationship I wanted to explore, at least this time out. No sense of superiority or disdain was implied or should be inferred. We all like what we like, right?

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed that.

I really enjoyed that story. Like everyone else I'm wondering where you will take this. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG

thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just wanted to thank you for writing this! Consent is hhhhooooooot, and I love the characters you've built up, and the dynamic between them. Angela is amazing, and I hope I can domme like that someday. Great work!

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

I’ll admit I don’t ‘appreciate’ the spanking, but the atmosphere was charming. ❤️

CharmadilloCharmadilloover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry the spanking wasn't quite to your tastes, Xacto, but I'm glad you were able to enjoy it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great!

AltissimusAltissimusabout 1 year ago

Nice to get a comment from a fellow author, so thought I'd come knocking and read some of your stuff. Enjoyed this one very much. Will peruse the rest. 5/5

CharmadilloCharmadilloabout 1 year agoAuthor

Very kind of you to stop by. Altissimus! I admit, it's tempting to mention that I do a bit of writing in my comments on the stories of others, but I feel like it would be bad etiquette, so I think you're the first author to visit.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it and if you continue, I hope you enjoy my other stuff as well. Nothing nearly as complex and ambitious as your work, but it's true I'm a bit proud of my work.

GayKatGayKat6 months ago

Hot and Sexy,,, Yes!

-

Hallo Charmadillo!

-

This is a great start... Queen Jackie and I would have loved to read more chapters... if for nothing else but curiosity, did Professor O'Neil - Angela ever use her riding crop on Cathy's ass!... Myself, I'm partial to the cane, you see I love a little pain with sex, and oh sweet Goddess, the way Queen Jackie uses her cane on my bare-ass is Orgasmic heaven..

-

Thank you, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms!

-

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

CharmadilloCharmadillo6 months agoAuthor

Thank you for reading, GayKat! There is a sequel to this entitled "The Agreement" if you're interested. No caning, but there may be other things of interest to you.

GayKatGayKat6 months ago

😞 Aw Gee, No-Caning!

-

Hallo Charmadillo!

-

Well Love, I would have been very surprised if you had included caning!... Although there are women that enjoy using a cane, there's not as many of us that enjoy being on the receiving end of the cane like myself..

-

Thank you, for the suggestion, Queen Jackie and I will read "The Agreement"..

-

From your two new kinky dyke friends,

-

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous