Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The response came immediately. ""Yes, Ms. O'Neil, I'm listening. Please tell me how I can serve you."

"Excellent. Now, just as you begged, I'm going to give you your spanking, and make no mistake, it's going to sting. Some people have an idea that spankings are just a few pats to the tushie, barely enough to make the skin pink for fifteen minutes, but I can assure you, when I'm done, your bottom will be red, hot and stinging. In fact, I'm going to do my very best to make sure that sitting will be a chore for you all day tomorrow. This is no game. It's not for everyone, and you may decide in the middle that it's not the sexy fun time you dreamed of, but I won't stop until it's time to stop, whether you're struggling and weeping your eyes out or not. If, when it's over, you decide you didn't love it, just walk out that door and as far as I'm concerned it will be like this evening never happened, but you will never know my touch again, is that perfectly clear?"

"I promise I won't disappoint you. Please, spank me. Show me what it means to be your dirty plaything."

Angela expected no other response, but still she smiled proudly. She said nothing more, but merely pressed her left hand more firmly against the blonde girl's back as she brought back her right hand, then brought it forward as hard and fast as she could. It was always best to make a strong first impression. It connected with a loud SMACK against her right cheek and, in spite of herself, Cathy made an audible squeak and kicked up her right leg. "I told you to keep those toes of yours PLANTed," she said firmly, punctuating the first syllable of "planted" with her second blow, almost as hard as the first, this time to the left cheek. Instead of kicking this time, though, she practically slammed her foot back down to the carpet, pressing both so firmly to the floor that her hamstrings quivered. The Professor paused momentarily to admire her handiwork, caressing the two prominent handprints. "There now, we've truly begun. Now we just need to make sure the whole area gets covered just like that, and then start to work on deepening the color."

Cathy made no response other than a soft moan, so she began in earnest. This was far from the first bottom Angela had worked like this, and she went about her business like a professional, first getting into a rhythm and then suddenly breaking it, making her victim tense and cry out even when no blow fell, then reprimanding her, "Don't anticipate! If you yelp when you're not hit, how will I know you're appreciating it when a blow actually lands?" She worked around both cheeks evenly, although not in any discernible pattern, and when she landed the first blow to the back of the student's right thigh, she was rewarded with another sharp yelp. She smiled to herself. So many first-timers thought they were only getting a sore bottom out of the process, they never thought about how sensitive the backs of their thighs could be. She paused for a moment, unable to resist teasing. "That's right, little girl, those thighs of yours are going to be as red as ripe strawberries as well. And just imagine, you wore such a short coat out tonight. True, it's dark out now, but once you get back to your nice, brightly-lit dorm, everyone will be able to see what you've been up to. Won't they be jealous? Now, would you rather I stopped slapping your thighs and just concentrated on your pretty ass so that you won't have to be humiliated by everyone who sees you from behind admiring my handiwork?"

"N-no, please... harder. Humiliate me, I deserve it. Make me walk home naked so everyone can see I belong to you."

Angela didn't correct her presumption. Enthusiasm was always a good trait in a prospective sub. "Hmm, an interesting thought. Maybe I'll just have to do that. It could be very entertaining. At the very least it would liven up the campus and give everyone something juicy to gossip about."

Obviously an inexperienced girl could never keep up the kind of discipline needed to keep her knees locked straight under this kind of assault, but Angela didn't make a big deal of it, merely pushing her legs back down when she kicked. She redoubled her attentions on the backs of Cathy's thighs, spanking all the way down to her knees. Hearing her response, she knew the girl would enjoy the humiliation she felt, and in actuality, anyone who did see her would just think she had been sitting on a cold metal bench or something. There wasn't any real, major danger that someone would know exactly how she had been spending her evening. The Professor never ignored her student's ass, however, saving her choicest blows for heating up her twin globes red-hot.

As she began to hear sobs and sniffles coming from her victim, however, she knew it was time to bring things to a close. She didn't cease immediately, but slowed her pace and lightened her blows, beginning to caress her ass and thighs between each smack and savoring the heat coming off her tortured flesh, then running her short fingernails over the mounds of her cheeks, enjoying the momentary contrast of white streaks against a red background. Finally she paused and asked, "So, have you had enough?"

The response came back instantly, and just as she knew it would. "No! Please! More! Harder! Please..."

She chuckled to herself as she lightly patted the girl's poor backside. "Time for a new lesson. When your potential Mistress-to-be tells you that you've had enough, you've had enough. Understood? Good. Now stand up and then take that chair you refused to sit in, turn it around so it's facing away from me, and bend yourself over it, legs spread as wide as they'll go. I want to admire my work and see if I've lost my touch from lack of practice."

As Cathy stood, Angela noticed that her eyes were red. She had stopped just in time. Crying, even when punishment was something you desperately wanted, was a sure sign that a sub had had enough. An obvious sign, maybe, but it was surprising how many Mistresses would happily ignore it to prove their power.

The student dutifully did as she was told, although her movements were a bit slow, as one might expect. She placed the chair and pressed her belly to the back, once again spreading her legs so that she had to stand on tiptoes, pressing the palms of her hands hard against the chair seat for balance. Then she waited silently.

Ms. O'Neil stared. Even bright red and obviously stinging, the girl's ass was magnificent and - she leaned forward, face close enough to feel the heat radiating - yes, her pussy was still practically dripping with her arousal. Not just from earlier, either. She had smeared the original buildup away with her finger when she tasted her nectar the first time and there was clearly a new dollop just about ready to drip down on the floor. Once again, this girl was more than making up for her inexperience with enthusiasm. She smiled with a slightly wicked thought. She had intended to just give the girl her spanking and send her on her way, giving her the opportunity to decide that if this was all there was to this kind of relationship, it wasn't worth continuing, but that seemed unnecessarily cruel. Besides, she suddenly realized she wanted to keep this girl if she could. She refused to admit it even to herself, but she'd been lonely since she arrived here in this strange city, and she hadn't really had the chance to make new friends, let alone lovers. As was her habit, she made up her mind quickly and with no regrets.

"Stand and turn, Cathy."

She did as she was bid instantly, her eyes searching her teacher's face looking for, what, approval? Or maybe something more. Whatever the case, Ms. O'Neil left her no time to ponder. She snapped her fingers and pointed at the blotter on her desk, saying simply, "Sit and spread."

Again, the girl did as she was told without complaint, although she did noticeably wince when she sat down on the hard, unyielding desk. Obediently, she leaned back against the wall behind her and once more spread her thighs, planting her feet on the corners of the little desk as best she was able. Angela made firm eye contact before she spoke. "Okay, you've handled your punishment. Let's see if you handle being rewarded equally well."

She immediately objected, but was disciplined enough not to move. "Please, I haven't earned any reward! I don't deserve it!"

"Of course you haven't, and don't. That's not the point. Your Mistress will choose to mete out punishment and rewards as she sees fit, and you must learn to accept them both with gratitude and without complaint. Now, you don't have to stay perfectly still, but keep your movements to no more than appreciative wiggles and shivers."

Immediately, she adjusted her desk lamp to shine directly into the girl's crotch and leaned in close to truly admire it. True, she had seen glimpses ever since the girl had first dropped her coat, but getting the first close-enough-to-kiss view was always special to her and she drank in the sight. Her outer petals were pink and perfectly formed, and there was a minimum of inner labial tissue to obstruct view, finger, or tongue, as the case may be. Just a pair of low ridges running from her slit up to form the clitoral hood, and this was where things got interesting. Her hood poked out just beyond her labia, and she hoped that meant what she thought it meant.

Without a word, she reached out with two thumbs and gently pulled up and pushed outward to reveal the secret treasure hidden inside the hood. Both she and Cathy moaned at the same moment and she giggled. Sure enough, her clit was a tiny little pebble of joy, not so big as to be unsightly, but exactly the right size to wrap one's lips around and stroke with one's tongue until the shudders of an orgasm overtook her, and beyond. She looked up into Cathy's face with a teasing grin. "Now let's see if you're as ready to pop as I think you are."

She leaned in even closer and, without touching any part of her except for the two digits holding her hood back, pursed her lips and blew a long, steady stream of air directly at her clit.

The effect was gratifying. Cathy made a strangled moan and started rotating her hips wildly as if to work up more friction against the very air itself. Angela giggled again. "Oh, this is going to be fun. I love a girl with a sensitive clit, and we seem to have you worked up until you couldn't take more than about two licks before you explode. Now tell me honestly, would you rather I went back to spanking you like you insisted earlier, or should I give you those two licks your clit is screaming for?"

Cathy bit her lip, clearly in anguish. She wanted to be the perfect sub to this woman she was obsessed over and take more of the punishment she had begged for, which was all her teacher had originally offered, but Angela had clearly read her correctly. Her entire body was screaming for the sweet relief the Professor's tongue promised. Fortunately, Ms. O'Neil had no intention of giving her that choice, really. Cruelty at this point would only be cruelty to them both. With only a mocking smile, she leaned forward, wrapped her lips around the little nub, and began slowly but insistently to slide her tongue back and forth, round and round. There was no point in trying to prolong it at this point. The girl was so close she could've finished her by continuing to breathe on her. Only the fact that she had paused to offer the girl that impossible choice kept her from detonating instantly, but a few expert licks soon had her back on track, and she quickly came, just as violently as Ms. ONeil could have hoped, throwing her head back against the wall hard enough to make and audible "clunk" as her teeth clenched and her eyes squeezed tightly shut, thrashing side to side, but keeping her feet planted and her legs spread just as the older woman had instructed her.

Angela kept tonguing, but slower and slower as the girl came down, getting a shiver and gasp in response to every swipe of her tongue. This was very good news. Apparently she was blessed with a clit that gained sensitivity post-climax. Those were always fun for gentle torments. Getting a girl to beg her to STOP licking her was always amusing.

Tonight was not the time for that, however. She leaned back and pushed her chair away from her desk, smiling at her student. "You've done well, little girl. Better than I could've expected. I'm proud of you." Noting that Cathy still hadn't moved, she released her. "You can get up now. I think you've had enough for one day."

Still panting and shuddering, Cathy did as she was told, but immediately dropped to her knees and began crawling between her teacher's legs, ducking her head to try to get it under her skirt. Angela immediately grabbed hold of Cathy's ponytail and yanked sharply, eliciting a sharp "Eek!" followed by "Please, let me thank you for all you've done for me. I know I don't deserve it, but let me give you what pleasure I can."

Not releasing the ponytail, she shook her head, clucking her tongue in mock disappointment. "No no no, little girl. You still have a lot to learn, and the first thing is never to touch your Mistress without permission. Enthusiasm is one thing, but disobedience is something else. Do you understand?"

The girl dutifully lowered her eyes and said, "I understand. I'm sorry, Ms. O'Neil. Please forgive me?"

"I will this once, because you have pleased me and because it's our first time together. You know, orgasm denial is a rather popular punishment among Dommes, but I've never really understood it. How much more cruel is it to deny a sub what she TRULY wants: the opportunity to serve her Mistress, especially after her Mistress has given her a mind-blowing orgasm of her own? Next time, after my tongue has tested out that theory about your little bunghole's sensitivity, I MIGHT let you show your appreciation and show me what you know about pleasing women with your own tongue, but only if you are VERY good. Do you understand me?"

Cathy smiled and nodded as best as she could with her hair still gripped in Angela's fist. "I understand. Thank you. For everything."

The Professor released her, saying simply, "Now put on your clothes and get out of my sight. I've wasted too much time on you already." Cathy quickly gathered her coat and shrugged unto it, tottering a bit unsteadily as she struggle to get her boots on without sitting - obviously a bit sore for that still.

She turned to open the door, but hesitated, turning back once more, biting her lower lip in that cute way she had when she was nervous. "Do... do you have any instructions for me?"

Angela snorted. "What, like 'no touching yourself. Your pussy belongs only to me now?' No, that's stupid. Touch yourself all you want. You'll need something to distract yourself from the sting in your bottom for a while. Just make sure that when you do, you think only of me, the things I've done to you, and the things I have yet to do to you."

"Oh, I promise. I haven't thought of anyone but you since the first day of class. That won't change now."

"Good, now like I told you before, get out, and I'll see you in class tomorrow. And I WILL be thinking of your moans every time I look at you. Oh, and if you're an extra good girl, I might just dig my riding crop out of storage one of these days to give you a set of stripes instead of just a pretty, but otherwise somewhat boring coating of red"

Cathy shivered and wriggled under her coat, grinning, but said nothing more, merely opening the door, slipping out, and shutting it behind her.

When she was gone, Ms. O'Neil leaned back in her chair, a contented smile on her face. She glanced again at the clock and sighed. So much time taken, and she still had to get home, eat, and finish grading those papers. On the one hand, Cathy turned out to be far better stress relief than the hot bath she had planned, but on the other, she still desperately needed that bath, both to wash away the residue of her arousal, which she could feel in the way her panties squished when she moved, and to give herself a different kind of relief. One thing was for sure, one particular part of her anatomy was going to be VERY clean by the time her soapy fingers were ready to stop washing it.

12