Extra-Marital Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike kissed me deeply and told me that he was fine with that, and that he was probably going to have a hard on continuously the next day waiting to hear about my exploits and to what level I had gone.

Mike glanced at his watch. "Oh shit, we had better get moving. All this sex has made us late for dinner. I'll call the others and tell them we will catch up with them soon."

My feeling of liberation continued as I hurriedly got dressed. The only issue I was still grappling with was whether I should tell Mike that his fantasy had already come true that day, or whether I would only tell him the next day. I was certainly hoping to make it come true with Pierre again the next day -- especially since Mike had indicated he wanted it to happen. I planned to have another erotic session with Mike after dinner and would see if I talked about it then.

As we were about to walk out the door, I had a little idea to keep the excitement level up. I stopped Mike at the door and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Mike, you told me that after dinner we are going to a club where there is dancing. Would you like me to go without underwear tonight so that if another man dances with me he can feel that I am naked under my dress?"

"Shit you are a real little tease. Yes ... that would be hot!" Mike grinned at me.

"Well then, I want you take off my bra and panties, so that you know all night that you have prepared me to turn other men on." I smiled back at him.

Mike almost tore my clothes in his hurry to get me naked under my dress. Clearly we were going to have really hot sex when we got back to our room that night. I was already horny at the prospect.

12
  • COMMENTS
22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot,

Just read story,keeps one hard all the way through it.Wish you had talked about having a hairy pussy to soak up the cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

Very good story,would love to hear more about your wife teaseing other men and hopefully she will keep doing it and finally makeing your dream and hers cum true. At first if you dont get to watch,help her get dressed for her date and cum back and tell you about it. Go to a club and watch her with others and see what happens,maybe the best is have her bring someone home(with or without her knowledge) and hide in the closet and watch,or even another room with your ear against the wall and listen as he eats her and then slowly slides in,Im gonna add you to a list of great writers hope to read more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This has been my number one fantasy for as long as we have been married. We shared stories of her sexual adventures during a time that we were apart prior to our wedding. This pillow talk turned both of us on so much that we plotted together just how we would get her and a neighbor together. His wife was hot, but what really got me even hotter was the thought of Robert visiting Jolene while was at work. We came very close, but were never to pull it off - much to my disappointment. I still fantasize and masterbate about how it could have ended up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
works for her..and him?

Mike is hopefully finding an equally engaging french woman! Would she be willing, as happy for him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same shit different day.

0

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Katie's Massage Husband sets up erotic massage for wife.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories